images/forum_images/thinker.gif

Rightwing hoax being circulated around the internet on Benghazi

member "op-ed" philosophical opinion & electoral debate

Rightwing hoax being circulated around the internet on Benghazi

Postby attaburnsinhell » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:32 am

rightwingers have to resort to lying in order to push Benghazi

This showed up on my FB page this morning circulating the internet

Image

If ANYTHING is going to take Obama down, IT IS THIS!!
Ambassador Stevens was tortured, raped, cattle prodded and burned, FOR 7 HOURS, while Hillary and Obama ignored his cries. (WARNING: GRAPHIC PHOTO).
Share this wherever you can, especially on Liberal group pages. They need to see the truth, which they've been denied by the MSM. This has the possibility to be bad for Hillary and Obama. They're scared, and are starting to get desperate to shut us up about Benghazi. Remember.




Here is the actual picture of Stevens being brought to the hospital- he wasnt raped or tortured, he died of smoke inhalation

Image


A lie can travel around the world twice before the truth can get it's boots on
User avatar
attaburnsinhell
 
Posts: 33553
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:49 pm
Location: leftwing Republican

Re: Rightwing hoax being circulated around the internet on Benghazi

Postby edtudo » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:39 am

Extrapolation is a crime I'm guessing in your world.

You can imagine the horrors this betrayed Ambassador suffered while this administration did NOTHING.

(An Ambassador has the military equivalency of a General, I find it peculiar that you remain unquestioning)
The first communist agitator in the White House
User avatar
edtudo
 
Posts: 27198
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:13 pm
Location: Western Idaho

Re: Rightwing hoax being circulated around the internet on Benghazi

Postby attaburnsinhell » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:42 am

edtudo wrote:Extrapolation is a crime I'm guessing in your world.

You can imagine the horrors this betrayed Ambassador suffered while this administration did NOTHING.

(An Ambassador has the military equivalency of a General, I find it peculiar that you remain unquestioning)



Im guessing you'll take the hoax and run with it
User avatar
attaburnsinhell
 
Posts: 33553
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:49 pm
Location: leftwing Republican

Re: Rightwing hoax being circulated around the internet on Benghazi

Postby edtudo » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:49 am

i can clearly see the man in the picture IS NOT the Ambassador.

i can imagine something similar happened to this betrayed man.

Note the word "betrayed"
The first communist agitator in the White House
User avatar
edtudo
 
Posts: 27198
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:13 pm
Location: Western Idaho

Re: Rightwing hoax being circulated around the internet on Benghazi

Postby patruth » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:58 am

attaburnsinhell wrote:
edtudo wrote:Extrapolation is a crime I'm guessing in your world.

You can imagine the horrors this betrayed Ambassador suffered while this administration did NOTHING.

(An Ambassador has the military equivalency of a General, I find it peculiar that you remain unquestioning)



Im guessing you'll take the hoax and run with it



Americans died, Obama did nothing, was missing in action and lied afterwards. That is no hoax.
The social contract isn't worth the paper it isn't written on.
patruth
 
Posts: 28921
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:51 pm
Location: GOP Suburbs

Re: Rightwing hoax being circulated around the internet on Benghazi

Postby lightoftruth » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:19 am

Perps still not caught,, no hoax..... 8-)
Liberals Prefer Dictatorships
User avatar
lightoftruth
 
Posts: 89380
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:29 pm
Location: I Didn't Know

Re: Rightwing hoax being circulated around the internet on Benghazi

Postby attaburnsinhell » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:30 am

patruth wrote:
attaburnsinhell wrote:
edtudo wrote:Extrapolation is a crime I'm guessing in your world.

You can imagine the horrors this betrayed Ambassador suffered while this administration did NOTHING.

(An Ambassador has the military equivalency of a General, I find it peculiar that you remain unquestioning)



Im guessing you'll take the hoax and run with it



Americans died, Obama did nothing, was missing in action and lied afterwards. That is no hoax.




No you and your ilk are doing the lying

this is a typical example of the failure of the right

They have to resort to phony scandals because they can't win national elections anymore
User avatar
attaburnsinhell
 
Posts: 33553
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:49 pm
Location: leftwing Republican

Re: Rightwing hoax being circulated around the internet on Benghazi

Postby lightoftruth » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:32 am

phony scandals

[rotflol] [rotflol]
Liberals Prefer Dictatorships
User avatar
lightoftruth
 
Posts: 89380
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:29 pm
Location: I Didn't Know

Re: Rightwing hoax being circulated around the internet on Benghazi

Postby buckfan » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:57 am

edtudo wrote:Extrapolation is a crime I'm guessing in your world.

You can imagine the horrors this betrayed Ambassador suffered while this administration did NOTHING.

(An Ambassador has the military equivalency of a General, I find it peculiar that you remain unquestioning)


You can imagine but your imagination is not supported by the facts. It may be real in Rightie World but it is not in the real world.
buckfan
 
Posts: 25264
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:34 pm
Location: USA

Re: Rightwing hoax being circulated around the internet on Benghazi

Postby lightoftruth » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:05 pm

buckfan wrote:
edtudo wrote:Extrapolation is a crime I'm guessing in your world.

You can imagine the horrors this betrayed Ambassador suffered while this administration did NOTHING.

(An Ambassador has the military equivalency of a General, I find it peculiar that you remain unquestioning)


You can imagine but your imagination is not supported by the facts. It may be real in Rightie World but it is not in the real world.

Well you are free to tell us what they did do during the attack. Why haven't you????? 8-)
Liberals Prefer Dictatorships
User avatar
lightoftruth
 
Posts: 89380
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:29 pm
Location: I Didn't Know

Re: Rightwing hoax being circulated around the internet on Benghazi

Postby patruth » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:13 pm

attaburnsinhell wrote:
patruth wrote:
attaburnsinhell wrote:
edtudo wrote:Extrapolation is a crime I'm guessing in your world.

You can imagine the horrors this betrayed Ambassador suffered while this administration did NOTHING.

(An Ambassador has the military equivalency of a General, I find it peculiar that you remain unquestioning)



Im guessing you'll take the hoax and run with it



Americans died, Obama did nothing, was missing in action and lied afterwards. That is no hoax.




No you and your ilk are doing the lying

this is a typical example of the failure of the right

They have to resort to phony scandals because they can't win national elections anymore



Lying? Let's examine.

1. Did Americans die?
2. Where was Obama the night it happened?
3. What has he done to get the perps?
4. Why did he claim it was a video that provoked the "protests".

Nothing phony, just another OBungle by the OBungler.
The social contract isn't worth the paper it isn't written on.
patruth
 
Posts: 28921
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:51 pm
Location: GOP Suburbs

Re: Rightwing hoax being circulated around the internet on Benghazi

Postby thwlruss pe » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:23 pm

right wingers have no sense of dignity, integrity, decency or respect for the democratic process that would discourage them from manipulating the idiots that they find useful
"They will crucify Obama to pay for their sins"
User avatar
thwlruss pe
 
Posts: 10397
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:15 pm
Location: Fort Bonifacio, Philippines

Re: Rightwing hoax being circulated around the internet on Benghazi

Postby thwlruss pe » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:30 pm

thwlruss pe wrote:right wingers have no sense of dignity, integrity, decency or respect for the democratic process that would discourage them from manipulating the idiots that they find useful


This includes themselves wherin situations exist that the emotional pain and cognitive discomfort associated with reality is high and in excess of the benefits associated with realization
"They will crucify Obama to pay for their sins"
User avatar
thwlruss pe
 
Posts: 10397
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:15 pm
Location: Fort Bonifacio, Philippines

Re: Rightwing hoax being circulated around the internet on Benghazi

Postby lightoftruth » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:31 pm

Why is ATTA'S photo dated 1999....... :lol:
Liberals Prefer Dictatorships
User avatar
lightoftruth
 
Posts: 89380
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:29 pm
Location: I Didn't Know

Re: Rightwing hoax being circulated around the internet on Benghazi

Postby katoblue » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:32 pm

attaburnsinhell wrote:
patruth wrote:
attaburnsinhell wrote:
edtudo wrote:Extrapolation is a crime I'm guessing in your world.

You can imagine the horrors this betrayed Ambassador suffered while this administration did NOTHING.

(An Ambassador has the military equivalency of a General, I find it peculiar that you remain unquestioning)



Im guessing you'll take the hoax and run with it



Americans died, Obama did nothing, was missing in action and lied afterwards. That is no hoax.




No you and your ilk are doing the lying

this is a typical example of the failure of the right

They have to resort to phony scandals because they can't win national elections anymore


so to get it on record.. You Atta are claiming no Americans died in Benghazi.. and Hussein Obama was not MIA.. and Hussein did all he could to save these brave Men! LMAO

boy! you need some serious help for your liberal mental illness called "denial"
Impeach Obama the "Butcher of Benghazi"
User avatar
katoblue
 
Posts: 42199
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:10 pm
Location: you can fool some of the people some of the time, but Obama can fool All his base All of the time

Re: Rightwing hoax being circulated around the internet on Benghazi

Postby buckfan » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:35 pm

lightoftruth wrote:
buckfan wrote:
edtudo wrote:Extrapolation is a crime I'm guessing in your world.

You can imagine the horrors this betrayed Ambassador suffered while this administration did NOTHING.

(An Ambassador has the military equivalency of a General, I find it peculiar that you remain unquestioning)


You can imagine but your imagination is not supported by the facts. It may be real in Rightie World but it is not in the real world.

Well you are free to tell us what they did do during the attack. Why haven't you????? 8-)


Ambassador Stevens died of smoke inhalation when the building containing the safe room he took refuge in was set on fire by the attackers. The fuel they used caused heavy black smoke.
His body was found after the attack by local Libyans, it was caught on either tape or cell phone audio, and they moved him to the local hospital where he was declared dead.
His body was claimed by the Americans as they left Benghazi. There was no signs his body was mistreated.
buckfan
 
Posts: 25264
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:34 pm
Location: USA

Re: Rightwing hoax being circulated around the internet on Benghazi

Postby buckfan » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:38 pm

patruth wrote:
attaburnsinhell wrote:
patruth wrote:
attaburnsinhell wrote:
edtudo wrote:Extrapolation is a crime I'm guessing in your world.

You can imagine the horrors this betrayed Ambassador suffered while this administration did NOTHING.

(An Ambassador has the military equivalency of a General, I find it peculiar that you remain unquestioning)



Im guessing you'll take the hoax and run with it



Americans died, Obama did nothing, was missing in action and lied afterwards. That is no hoax.




No you and your ilk are doing the lying

this is a typical example of the failure of the right

They have to resort to phony scandals because they can't win national elections anymore



Lying? Let's examine.

1. Did Americans die?
2. Where was Obama the night it happened?
3. What has he done to get the perps?
4. Why did he claim it was a video that provoked the "protests".

Nothing phony, just another OBungle by the OBungler.


Do we really need to to through this yet again on another thread?
1) Yes
2) The White House
3) The FBI and CIA are working on identifying the culprits. We won't hear anything since it is international and will utilize covert operations and signals intelligence.
4) Because there was a protest over the video and it was reported by eyewitnesses at the mission. There was little reason to doubt the report given the protests in Egypt and other ME countries.
buckfan
 
Posts: 25264
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:34 pm
Location: USA

Re: Rightwing hoax being circulated around the internet on Benghazi

Postby katoblue » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:40 pm

attaburnsinhell wrote:rightwingers have to resort to lying in order to push Benghazi

This showed up on my FB page this morning circulating the internet

Image

If ANYTHING is going to take Obama down, IT IS THIS!!
Ambassador Stevens was tortured, raped, cattle prodded and burned, FOR 7 HOURS, while Hillary and Obama ignored his cries. (WARNING: GRAPHIC PHOTO).
Share this wherever you can, especially on Liberal group pages. They need to see the truth, which they've been denied by the MSM. This has the possibility to be bad for Hillary and Obama. They're scared, and are starting to get desperate to shut us up about Benghazi. Remember.




Here is the actual picture of Stevens being brought to the hospital- he wasnt raped or tortured, he died of smoke inhalation

Image


A lie can travel around the world twice before the truth can get it's boots on



AND BTW.. where's you link ATTA?? I can't find it on the internet.. hummm
Impeach Obama the "Butcher of Benghazi"
User avatar
katoblue
 
Posts: 42199
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:10 pm
Location: you can fool some of the people some of the time, but Obama can fool All his base All of the time

Re: Rightwing hoax being circulated around the internet on Benghazi

Postby buckfan » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:50 pm

Here is a link to the video when Steven's body was apparently found in the mission.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/v ... mm3dL0vCVO
buckfan
 
Posts: 25264
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:34 pm
Location: USA

Re: Rightwing hoax being circulated around the internet on Benghazi

Postby lightoftruth » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:53 pm

buckfan wrote:
lightoftruth wrote:
buckfan wrote:
edtudo wrote:Extrapolation is a crime I'm guessing in your world.

You can imagine the horrors this betrayed Ambassador suffered while this administration did NOTHING.

(An Ambassador has the military equivalency of a General, I find it peculiar that you remain unquestioning)


You can imagine but your imagination is not supported by the facts. It may be real in Rightie World but it is not in the real world.

Well you are free to tell us what they did do during the attack. Why haven't you????? 8-)


Ambassador Stevens died of smoke inhalation when the building containing the safe room he took refuge in was set on fire by the attackers. The fuel they used caused heavy black smoke.
His body was found after the attack by local Libyans, it was caught on either tape or cell phone audio, and they moved him to the local hospital where he was declared dead.
His body was claimed by the Americans as they left Benghazi. There was no signs his body was mistreated.

Try answering the question....... 8-)
Liberals Prefer Dictatorships
User avatar
lightoftruth
 
Posts: 89380
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:29 pm
Location: I Didn't Know

Re: Rightwing hoax being circulated around the internet on Benghazi

Postby katoblue » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:56 pm

buckfan wrote:Here is a link to the video when Steven's body was apparently found in the mission.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/v ... mm3dL0vCVO



where's ATTA's link to his topic article?? I can't find it on the internet.. maybe it is Atta that's playing the hoax!! hummm
Impeach Obama the "Butcher of Benghazi"
User avatar
katoblue
 
Posts: 42199
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:10 pm
Location: you can fool some of the people some of the time, but Obama can fool All his base All of the time

Re: Rightwing hoax being circulated around the internet on Benghazi

Postby buckfan » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:04 pm

katoblue wrote:
buckfan wrote:Here is a link to the video when Steven's body was apparently found in the mission.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/v ... mm3dL0vCVO



where's ATTA's link to his topic article?? I can't find it on the internet.. maybe it is Atta that's playing the hoax!! hummm


He said it came through Face Book so it might not show up just as if it was an email. This lie though is a pretty common one that has been around for a couple years. Michael Savage helped spread it.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/stevens.asp
buckfan
 
Posts: 25264
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:34 pm
Location: USA

Re: Rightwing hoax being circulated around the internet on Benghazi

Postby attaburnsinhell » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:14 pm

katoblue wrote:
attaburnsinhell wrote:rightwingers have to resort to lying in order to push Benghazi

This showed up on my FB page this morning circulating the internet

Image

If ANYTHING is going to take Obama down, IT IS THIS!!
Ambassador Stevens was tortured, raped, cattle prodded and burned, FOR 7 HOURS, while Hillary and Obama ignored his cries. (WARNING: GRAPHIC PHOTO).
Share this wherever you can, especially on Liberal group pages. They need to see the truth, which they've been denied by the MSM. This has the possibility to be bad for Hillary and Obama. They're scared, and are starting to get desperate to shut us up about Benghazi. Remember.




Here is the actual picture of Stevens being brought to the hospital- he wasnt raped or tortured, he died of smoke inhalation

Image


A lie can travel around the world twice before the truth can get it's boots on



AND BTW.. where's you link ATTA?? I can't find it on the internet.. hummm



here ya go kato, hope it doesnt soak your cacinias

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
User avatar
attaburnsinhell
 
Posts: 33553
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:49 pm
Location: leftwing Republican

Re: Rightwing hoax being circulated around the internet on Benghazi

Postby lightoftruth » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:15 pm

buckfan wrote:
katoblue wrote:
buckfan wrote:Here is a link to the video when Steven's body was apparently found in the mission.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/v ... mm3dL0vCVO



where's ATTA's link to his topic article?? I can't find it on the internet.. maybe it is Atta that's playing the hoax!! hummm


He said it came through Face Book so it might not show up just as if it was an email. This lie though is a pretty common one that has been around for a couple years. Michael Savage helped spread it.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/stevens.asp

Finding,, Undetermined,,, No mention of M. Savage... Nice useless work... :lol:
Liberals Prefer Dictatorships
User avatar
lightoftruth
 
Posts: 89380
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:29 pm
Location: I Didn't Know

Re: Rightwing hoax being circulated around the internet on Benghazi

Postby mr.tik » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:19 pm

lightoftruth wrote:
buckfan wrote:
katoblue wrote:
buckfan wrote:Here is a link to the video when Steven's body was apparently found in the mission.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/v ... mm3dL0vCVO



where's ATTA's link to his topic article?? I can't find it on the internet.. maybe it is Atta that's playing the hoax!! hummm


He said it came through Face Book so it might not show up just as if it was an email. This lie though is a pretty common one that has been around for a couple years. Michael Savage helped spread it.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/stevens.asp

Finding,, Undetermined,,, No mention of M. Savage... Nice useless work... :lol:



I listen to savage when driving..and I remember hearing him pushing this story.
"Prohibition is welfare for law enforcement"
User avatar
mr.tik
 
Posts: 22346
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:37 pm
Location: Pwnville

Next

Return to Op EDITORIALS: personal & political governance

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 7 guests