Forum rules
Independent Forum Rules A note to existing members who wish to join the Independent board:

Generally speaking, if you are happy with the party candidate you currently have (or are at least willing to support them) and you currently post on one of the partisan boards then you do not really belong on the Independent board since obviously your views are represented by the Republican or Democrat party and you do not face a situation where you may be kicked off your partisan board for being negative (or choosing to vote against) your party's candidate.

If you the other hand you loathe your party's candidate and have openly stated that you will not vote for that person then the Independent board may be the place for you.

If you are a current member who does not post on Republican.com or Democrat.com obviously you are welcome to try out this new board.

Like the other partisan boards new members choose which partisan board they feel they align with. If you are a new member, please take some time to decide where you belong before posting on any of the partisan boards. If you are an existing member and choose to start posting on the Independent forum please remember that in choosing to post here you are choosing not to post on any of the other partisan boards starting with your first post here. Thank you. Admin

The Syrian War: What You're Not Being Told on MSNBC

May 10th, 2018, 5:58 am #1

Partying in Beantown
Red Sox 2018

May 10th, 2018, 4:24 pm #2

Jeffrey Sachs tells the truth about Syria and leaves the entire panel sitting there speechless.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFfzvcgmzTc
Partying in Beantown
Red Sox 2018

May 12th, 2018, 5:24 am #3

Partying in Beantown
Red Sox 2018

May 17th, 2018, 1:44 pm #4

Interesting videos, Mr G; thanks - H
H4T wrote: [Global] nuclear annihilation is preferable to the pre-Trump immigration/refugee policies.

May 17th, 2018, 2:27 pm #5

Hughmac wrote:Interesting videos, Mr G; thanks - H
You're very welcome sir. The first one was a really informative inside look at what's happening there and some history of events from a Syrian woman's perspective. Apparently it was a little too accurate so Big Brother removed it - happens more and more often lately, unsurprisingly. ( speaking of Google, Youtube, FCC ...not p.com. ) But if I happen to find another copy of it I'll share it again.

The other two videos speak for themselves. The truth is out there if one chooses to look for it . You just have to instinctively distinguish between real news and 'fake news'. Of course if history has been any sort of learning experience, most people know the biggest 'fake news' ever was that Iraq had WMD's etc... you and I know the truth -- if Saddam did have them , it's because the United States sold them to him in the 80's, including anthrax, which is why half a million troops were given experimental anthrax vaccines in case he used them on us. ( that's another topic on its' own )
Last edited by _g R_ on May 17th, 2018, 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Partying in Beantown
Red Sox 2018

May 17th, 2018, 3:15 pm #6

I've spoken about it here before that one of my brothers is USMC and one of the guinea pigs from the first Gulf War - medical discharge because of side-effects from the anthrax vaccines. He and others received settlements and of course forced to sign secrecy agreements (NDA's) , so in the public all we heard about it, if at all, was that the troops had "Gulf War Syndrome" which they blamed on a number of 'potential causes' including the use of depleted uranium ammo but not a peep in the MSM about the anthrax vaccines. My brother told me there were some even worse ones they were giving them in capsule - form and he told me a lot of the guys were spitting them out.

They were also implanted with experimental microchips ( tracking devices ) which also had side-effects on their auto-immune systems etc. My brother's been on epilepsy medicine since 1992 because of it- can't have children and who knows what the new side effects will be ? I told him he should consider weening off the stuff and start using cannabis but he's afraid to for now.
Last edited by _g R_ on May 17th, 2018, 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Partying in Beantown
Red Sox 2018

May 18th, 2018, 5:14 am #7

This isn't the original video but similar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alATb7oLRbo
Partying in Beantown
Red Sox 2018