Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Troll's have taken over P.Com
Topic Started: Mar 31 2017, 03:22 PM (3,680 Views)
70-101
Member Avatar

They practice insinuation by innuendo, denial of facts simply because a respected mainstream media source is referenced, and they defend the current administration over the opinions of intelligence experts with direct knowledge of the facts.

Just sayin'.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Opinionated
Member Avatar

Look, Drudge X, Robertr2000, Robert Stout, Estonianman, and Clone really aren't even worth bothering with. Oh, and throw in Dr B when he's around.

70-101
Member Avatar

Opinionated
Mar 31 2017, 05:31 PM
Look, Drudge X, Robertr2000, Robert Stout, Estonianman, and Clone really aren't even worth bothering with. Oh, and throw in Dr B when he's around.
Judging from the level of denial and misinformation the Gang of Six spews on a daily basis one must wonder who's side they're on.

mysysail
Member Avatar
Global_Hick
Very unfortunate, indeed.
Edited by mysysail, Apr 1 2017, 01:49 AM.

mysysail
Member Avatar
Global_Hick
My advice would read, to simply not respond to most of their drivel.

70-101
Member Avatar

mysysail
Apr 1 2017, 11:31 AM
Which is sound advice considering the right is in completed denial mode in its defense of all things Trump. They've run out of excuses for the administration's reckless and careless behavior, so they've taken to trolling threads instead by repeatedly posting nonsense and innuendo from right-wing blogs and their talk radio Gods.

Which only serves to increased the mods workload exponentially, due to their insistence in disrupting discussions by posting fake news as if it were the truth, while they ask for more proof. Not to mention the fact the Gang of Six needs to be closely monitored like small children on a playground because you never know what's next with that misbegotten group of deplorable's.

Thank you for your years of loyalty and dedication to P.Com Ms.Sail, because it's times like these that try our will.
Edited by 70-101, Apr 1 2017, 12:03 PM.

Siberian
Member Avatar

mainstream marching... :)

Posted Image
kill these trolls, kill, what Clinton called majority of US population? garbage? I don't remember the exact word.. :)
though, without Drudge, Jake and some other zombies it would be not so funny to be here.
Edited by Siberian, Apr 2 2017, 03:04 AM.
Goood morning GULAG!!!

HollandScotts

Define "troll"

Deleted User
Deleted User

Quote:

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Or, what you're apparently doing in your 2 posts so far.
Quote Post Goto Top

ElRondo
Member Avatar

70-101
Mar 31 2017, 03:22 PM
They practice insinuation by innuendo, denial of facts simply because a respected mainstream media source is referenced, and they defend the current administration over the opinions of intelligence experts with direct knowledge of the facts.

Just sayin'.
Compared to the Russian troll bots the ones here are quite pathetic. They are bush league. Russian trolls are smart enough not to post on a forun like this because it is thread based and it a thread based forum they can't hit and run like they do on AOL and Yahoo News and Youtube.

It would be nice if there was a forum where lying wasn't allowed. If all forums were like that, the righties would have very little to say.
Once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' Nazis. -Lt. Aldo Raine-

stevecanuck
Member Avatar

conservative post removed - SC, please don't post here again
Edited by wilmywood8455, Aug 21 2017, 07:44 AM.

ElRondo
Member Avatar

The right wing trolls here are some of the most pathetic. I'm using them for punching bags. :punch:
Once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' Nazis. -Lt. Aldo Raine-

70-101
Member Avatar

ElRondo
Aug 23 2017, 12:07 AM
The right wing trolls here are some of the most pathetic. I'm using them for punching bags. :punch:
You need to be very gentle with our resident trolls otherwise they go into SMAC and whine about you being mean to them, while they consistently criticize anything and everything.

:oyvey

Coast2coast

mysysail
Apr 1 2017, 11:31 AM
Sometimes.

Other times calling them out and holding their feet to the fire which they work to ignite and then exposing the weakness and outright lies they employ to do so is one of the beneficial aspects of a site like this.

ElRondo
Member Avatar

70-101
Aug 24 2017, 12:54 PM
ElRondo
You need to be very gentle with our resident trolls otherwise they go into SMAC and whine about you being mean to them, while they consistently criticize anything and everything.

They seem to be above the rules here. I guess it is because they are mentally handicapped. The fun part for me in knowing that other people stumble onto the threads, and see the bias, lies and the alt-right stupidity.

A few years ago I was on a forum that was far more right wing biased that this. I knew the game going in. The righties were allowed to do anything they wanted. Nasty vile and vulgar stuff and the normal people had to follow the rules and even then they mods would make s**t up and act like weasels. They got hacked hard and somebody got some of the righties to admit to criminal stuff in PMs. They went dark. The owner might have gotten into some deep trouble and the host dropped them I think. One day they were just gone.

Some service providers won't host far right hate sites. I'm not sure if I agree with that but I get where they are coming from.

70-101
Member Avatar

ElRondo
Aug 28 2017, 03:48 AM
70-101
ElRondo

They seem to be above the rules here. I guess it is because they are mentally handicapped. The fun part for me in knowing that other people stumble onto the threads, and see the bias, lies and the alt-right stupidity.

A few years ago I was on a forum that was far more right wing biased that this. I knew the game going in. The righties were allowed to do anything they wanted. Nasty vile and vulgar stuff and the normal people had to follow the rules and even then they mods would make s**t up and act like weasels. They got hacked hard and somebody got some of the righties to admit to criminal stuff in PMs. They went dark. The owner might have gotten into some deep trouble and the host dropped them I think. One day they were just gone.

Some service providers won't host far right hate sites. I'm not sure if I agree with that but I get where they are coming from.
It's getting to the point where 98% of the time our resident trolls are spewing nothing but commie propaganda, with the right-wings new found admiration for the American Nazi Party also a cause for concern. Because our resident trolls always give us the latest right-wing talking points - straight from Trumps Twitter fed, then Trump's latest lie is turned into the truth on FOXNews.

This is how these clowns operate.

ElRondo
Member Avatar

70-101
Aug 28 2017, 01:17 PM
ElRondo
70-101
ElRondo

It's getting to the point where 98% of the time our resident trolls are spewing nothing but commie propaganda, with the right-wings new found admiration for the American Nazi Party also a cause for concern. Because our resident trolls always give us the latest right-wing talking points - straight from Trumps Twitter fed, then Trump's latest lie is turned into the truth on FOXNews.

This is how these clowns operate.
I suspect some of them are Russian operatives. Many of them are already under surveillance.

Even though those of us who are labeled left of center are not usually flag wavers, we are the real patriots and the best Americans.

Coast2coast

ElRondo
70-101
ElRondo

No one here, not our liberals, not our conservatives, not anyone in between, not the mods, not even our resident Martian is above the rules.

ElRondo
Member Avatar

Coast2coast
Aug 28 2017, 09:59 PM
ElRondo
70-101
ElRondo

No one here, not our liberals, not our conservatives, not anyone in between, not the mods, not even our resident Martian is above the rules.
Oh really? Drudge X just posted a blatant lie thread which is clearly against the rules. Will he get banned and will the thread be removed? Drudge X Lie Thread

The alt-rightie strategy is to post lies and have people spend time debunking their lies. Insults are ban worth offenses but lying seems to be tolerated. Insults and defining them is subjective whereas lies can be objectively exposed yet lying and deception is tolerated here. What is the thinking behind that?

Here's what I think. Lying is far worse than an insult. I realize that if the liars are banned here they will just go elsewhere and lie but so what. Temporarily banning them will frustrate them. They should also get the liar label slapped on them. Under sharia law they would have their tongues cut out. Here they get to lie, distort, mislead, and deceive with no penalty. Does anyone think that is OK? :oyvey

StillCrazy1
Member Avatar
!!!!
Coast2coast
Aug 28 2017, 09:59 PM
ElRondo
70-101
ElRondo

Lol. Yeah right. Some posters just happen to have the rules more strictly or leniently enforced against them than others.
Ever notice the only 2 people Trump refuses to speak ill of are Stormy Daniels and Vladimir Putin?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Liberal & Democrat.com/Democratic politics forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply