Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
trouble with youtube
Topic Started: Sep 14 2017, 01:53 PM (373 Views)
BethesdaGal
Member Avatar

I like listening to music on you tube. I'm used to having the playlist on the right side of the screen and member comments on the left/center of the screen. Recently the computer screen has all the videos lined up from left to right, then the comments afterwards on the bottom.

But I have a bigger problem. When I click on a display of the next song in the line up it doesn't play automatically. I have to scroll to the bottom of the screen to click my mouse to time 0.00 and even then I may get a "hiccup" where the song pauses then resumes.

Help! :puter:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

clone
Member Avatar
Director @ Center for Advanced Memetic Warfare
BethesdaGal
Sep 14 2017, 01:53 PM
I like listening to music on you tube. I'm used to having the playlist on the right side of the screen and member comments on the left/center of the screen. Recently the computer screen has all the videos lined up from left to right, then the comments afterwards on the bottom.

But I have a bigger problem. When I click on a display of the next song in the line up it doesn't play automatically. I have to scroll to the bottom of the screen to click my mouse to time 0.00 and even then I may get a "hiccup" where the song pauses then resumes.

I couldn't replicate that on my computer...the question is why listen to music via youtube which is a video platform as compared to other platforms that are more audio centric....pandora, spotify, iheartmedia, shoutcast etc....?

Sorry I couldn't help you..... :guitar:
Democrats hate America more than the Russians.

Aetheria
Member Avatar

clone
Sep 15 2017, 12:57 PM
BethesdaGal
Sep 14 2017, 01:53 PM

I couldn't replicate that on my computer...the question is why listen to music via youtube which is a video platform as compared to other platforms that are more audio centric....pandora, spotify, iheartmedia, shoutcast etc....?

Sorry I couldn't help you..... :guitar:
I tried those 4 stations, but Youtube is free and I want to see the videos that go with the songs.

:puter:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Computers and Telecom · Next Topic »
Add Reply