Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Everybody still hates Hillary Clinton: But why?; This article says what I've been trying to say
Topic Started: Sep 20 2017, 09:50 AM (1,637 Views)
Opinionated
Member Avatar

http://www.salon.com/2017/09/20/everybody-still-hates-hillary-clinton-but-why/

Hillary Clinton is back in the public eye to promote her new memoir on the 2016 election, but most Americans would apparently prefer her to just go away. That’s according to a recent NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll, which found that just 30 percent of respondents had a very positive or somewhat positive view of the former Democratic nominee, who seems to be getting even less popular as the 2016 election recedes further into the past.

This poll couldn’t have come at a more inconvenient time for Clinton, who attempts to explain last year’s election in her aptly titled new book, “What Happened,” which caused a stir well before its official publication date after a few passages were leaked online. As the former secretary of state proceeds with her nationwide book tour and several high-profile media appearances, she remains an extremely divisive figure, and 10 months after losing the election she has yet to figure out why.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dr345
Member Avatar

30 years of con propaganda
un jour on se souviendra de ca comme on se souvient de ca
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Opinionated
Member Avatar

Yes, a good part of it was exactly that. But not all of it. Clinton managed several unforced errors all on her own, and they cost her.

70-101
Member Avatar

dr345
Sep 20 2017, 05:32 PM
^ Which only cost Hillary the presidency.

But her loss was the DNC's gain because her loss ushered in the end of the GOP as we know it today. I say this because I expect dramatic changed in Government after the mid-terms and huge wins for progressives. With Chuck & Nancy assisting little Donnie Do Nothing in administering government and passing critical legislation.
“U bum. ... Going to White House was a great honor until you showed up!" - LeBron James, addressing Trump directly in a tweet.

Deleted User
Deleted User

70-101
Sep 23 2017, 02:41 AM
dr345

But her loss was the DNC's gain because her loss ushered in the end of the GOP as we know it today. I say this because I expect dramatic changed in Government after the mid-terms and huge wins for progressives. With Chuck & Nancy assisting little Donnie Do Nothing in administering government and passing critical legislation.
If the cons fail AGAIN at repeal, they won't have a case to continue being the majority party in Congress. And maybe, just maybe, Trump will revert to his natural self, a big city democrat.

Quote Post Goto Top

70-101
Member Avatar

wilmywood8455
Sep 23 2017, 04:33 PM
70-101
Sep 23 2017, 02:41 AM
dr345

If the cons fail AGAIN at repeal, they won't have a case to continue being the majority party in Congress. And maybe, just maybe, Trump will revert to his natural self, a big city democrat.

The only thing preventing Trump from returning to his roots as a Clinton Democratic are his legal troubles. In that, he desperately needs his far-right wing base to rally support for his administration; because they're all he has left.

But make no mistake, regardless of his base, Trump will align with Dems to get critical funding legislation through Congress. Simply because he'll have no choice, while all but his base continue to abandon him.

“U bum. ... Going to White House was a great honor until you showed up!" - LeBron James, addressing Trump directly in a tweet.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Liberal & Democrat.com/Democratic politics forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply