Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Let the fun begin!; Another Bible contradicts 2000 years of lies
Topic Started: Sep 23 2017, 11:10 PM (253 Views)
Realitycheck
Member Avatar

Oh, this will be fun as all the apologists trip over themselves to explain this: http://beautythings.info/2017/09/22/1500-year-old-bible-confirms-that-jesus-christ-was-not-crucified-vatican-in-awe/

The Vatican wants to get control of this book, but of the Turks are smart they won't allow it as who knows what the Vatican will do with it? Remember they tried to keep the Dead Sea Scrolls quiet for over 30 years because they didn't mention the mythical man. :rotflmao:
Religion in general and xianity in particular, is the worst scourge, the foulest plague to ever beset mankind.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

stevecanuck
Member Avatar

Realitycheck
Sep 23 2017, 11:10 PM
Oh, this will be fun as all the apologists trip over themselves to explain this: http://beautythings.info/2017/09/22/1500-year-old-bible-confirms-that-jesus-christ-was-not-crucified-vatican-in-awe/

The Vatican wants to get control of this book, but of the Turks are smart they won't allow it as who knows what the Vatican will do with it? Remember they tried to keep the Dead Sea Scrolls quiet for over 30 years because they didn't mention the mythical man. :rotflmao:

As interesting as I found the link, I couldn't help but notice the link on the right about a New Zealand sheep farmer who was arrested for selling sheep to ISIS as sex slaves.

stevecanuck
Member Avatar

I about 99% certain the sheep story is a hoax, but it's still funny as hell.

Realitycheck
Member Avatar

stevecanuck
Sep 25 2017, 12:15 PM
:rotflmao: As funny as believing gods are real.
Religion in general and xianity in particular, is the worst scourge, the foulest plague to ever beset mankind.

clone
Member Avatar
Director @ Center for Advanced Memetic Warfare
Realitycheck
Sep 25 2017, 01:00 PM
stevecanuck
Sep 25 2017, 12:15 PM
:rotflmao: As funny as believing gods are real.
Posted Image
Leftism has a historical track record unblemished by success....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · RELIGION+: all faiths & views · Next Topic »
Add Reply