Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The National Felons League Is Spitting On America; Michael Savage Responds
Topic Started: Sep 25 2017, 09:28 PM (1,487 Views)
Alt Right PEPE
Member Avatar

MUST LISTEN: THE NATIONAL FELONS LEAGUE IS SPITTING ON AMERICA, NOT THE FANS

President Trump says players who protested the National Anthem being played before games should be fired from their teams over the weekend, and the whole world exploded. Yesterday, America was treated to NFL players taking a knee, or sitting or locking arms while the national anthem was being played in protest of what the President said. Well, guess what? They weren’t protesting a President, they were giving a big middle finger to the country.

That flag and that song should be a unifying moment, a moment to say ‘no matter what differences we have, we are all American, and it’s a privilege to be one.’ But a bad player,influenced by his radical Muslim girlfriend last year decided to make it about him. He claimed to be protesting the killing of black men in America by the police while at the same time wearing a shirt praising the Castros of Cuba. And it’s spread to this. ‘He’s practicing his first amendment rights’ everyone said.

https://michaelsavage.com/2017/09/25/the-national-felons-league-is-spitting-on-america-not-the-fans/
Edited by Alt Right PEPE, Sep 25 2017, 09:29 PM.
We Will GNAW On ANTIFA Skulls!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

So, he shouldn't have any 1st Amendment right because you disagree with his position? Funny, I was not aware there was a litmus test as to when, where, and why the 1st could be applied?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alt Right PEPE
Member Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxk3hGXSCDE
Edited by Alt Right PEPE, Sep 25 2017, 10:26 PM.

Alt Right PEPE
Member Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thg4lnaVIT4
Edited by Alt Right PEPE, Sep 25 2017, 10:33 PM.

Alt Right PEPE
Member Avatar

http://nflarrest.com/

NFL Arrest Logo NFLArrest.com

NFL Arrest provides an interactive visualized database of National Football League player Arrests & Charges. Learn about your rival team's history with the law, break down arrests by Player, Position, Crime and Team. Keep in mind there are 1700 NFL Players and their arrest rates are lower than the USA arrest rate.

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
Sep 25 2017, 09:48 PM
So, he shouldn't have any 1st Amendment right because you disagree with his position? Funny, I was not aware there was a litmus test as to when, where, and why the 1st could be applied?
Bump

The Inquisitor
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
For Liberals the 1st can be applied only when it suits the left agenda :rollseyes:
When will the Democrats stop favouring Immigrants over Americans?

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

The Inquisitor
Sep 26 2017, 03:22 AM
Tsalagi
For Liberals the 1st can be applied only when it suits the left agenda :rollseyes:
That really didn't answer my question you know?

clone
Member Avatar
Director @ Center for Advanced Memetic Warfare
Tsalagi
Sep 26 2017, 05:49 AM
The Inquisitor
Tsalagi
Sure he did....players are penalized for first amendment end zone behavior.

Posted Image

Players are fined for first amendment uniform violations.

Posted Image

Players are fined and or penalized for outside of work first amendment violations.

Those are selective faux indignations...

That you think this is a First Amendment issue shows how out of touch you are....

:shakeshead:
Edited by clone, Sep 26 2017, 11:36 AM.
Democrats hate America more than the Russians.

philly rabbit
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
He can have that without spitting on the flag (america). He can sit his ass on the bench or stay in the locker room during the anthem.

philly rabbit
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
Sep 25 2017, 11:02 PM
Tsalagi
Bump
Look at cautionary tails the old hippy's buddy trying to start an argument.

Here we have a marine coffee and donuts recruiter standing up for Colin and against all the white cops.

Drudge X
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
Didn't you agree with the left after the Charlottesville protest that Trump supporters do not have the right to free speech because of their political leaning?
Edited by Drudge X, Sep 26 2017, 05:24 PM.
Leftism: Race is in idea but we celebrate Black history month.

Drudge X
Member Avatar

philly rabbit
Sep 26 2017, 03:07 PM
Tsalagi
Tsalagi
Bump
Look at cautionary tails the old hippy's buddy trying to start an argument.

Here we have a marine coffee and donuts recruiter standing up for Colin and against all the white cops.
Not sure why Tsal continues to ignore his calling.
Leftism: Race is in idea but we celebrate Black history month.

Alt Right PEPE
Member Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71Rl9FrOCXU

Pittsburgh Fan Burns $450 Leather Jacket After Steelers Stay in Locker Room During National Anthem
Edited by Alt Right PEPE, Sep 26 2017, 05:38 PM.

Alt Right PEPE
Member Avatar

This started before Trump said a word: America's watching

Posted Image
Edited by Alt Right PEPE, Sep 27 2017, 09:53 AM.

Alt Right PEPE
Member Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqGwekWZeRI

clone
Member Avatar
Director @ Center for Advanced Memetic Warfare
Alt Right PEPE
Sep 27 2017, 10:04 AM
Yep......remember when ESPN canned Hank WIlliams JR opening song over some remarks he made about Obama.....

Free Speech issue my azz....

ESPN Drops Hank Williams Jr.’s Monday Night Football Song Over Obama Remarks

LINK
Democrats hate America more than the Russians.

Alt Right PEPE
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
Tsalagi
Bump
The NFL is a business. Fans are paying to see a game, not a political circus. Protest on your own dime or STFU. (bump this!)

Fire the current NFL Commissioner!
Edited by Alt Right PEPE, Sep 27 2017, 11:42 AM.

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

philly rabbit
Sep 26 2017, 03:04 PM
Tsalagi
He can have that without spitting on the flag (america). He can sit his ass on the bench or stay in the locker room during the anthem.
Luckily it's not you that is the legal authority to tell others how to exercise their 1st amendment rights

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

clone
Sep 26 2017, 11:33 AM
Tsalagi
Sep 26 2017, 05:49 AM
The Inquisitor
Tsalagi
Sure he did....players are penalized for first amendment end zone behavior.

Posted Image

Players are fined for first amendment uniform violations.

Posted Image

Players are fined and or penalized for outside of work first amendment violations.

Those are selective faux indignations...

That you think this is a First Amendment issue shows how out of touch you are....

:shakeshead:
That you think it's not tells me horse far from conservative ideals you've strayed

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Conservative.com & Republican.com politics forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply