Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tillerson Doesn't Deny Calling Trump "A Moron", Man That's Winning!
Topic Started: Oct 4 2017, 09:08 PM (654 Views)
La Pasionaria
Member Avatar

At this point all you can do is laugh! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Tillerson denies he ever thought of quitting: https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/10/tillerson-trump-moron/

"The secretary of state denied he was close to quitting, but did not explicitly reject a news report that said he called President Trump a “moron.”

The trouble with Rex Tillerson's message of unity in the Trump administration: https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/10/the-trouble-with-rex-tillersons-message-of-unity/541980/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

estonianman
Member Avatar

Fake news
Communism sounds good on paper unless you are reading a history book

The Inquisitor
Member Avatar

estonianman
Oct 5 2017, 12:00 AM
Fake news
Just another La Pasionaria wet dream :oyvey
When will the Democrats stop favouring Immigrants over Americans?

70-101
Member Avatar

estonianman
Fake news
I like Rex, somewhat. I think he's a stand-up guy who unfortunately is working for a moron. Not to mention Rex has 10 million percent more credibility than Trump does, and that's why he'll likely be gone soon.
“U bum. ... Going to White House was a great honor until you showed up!" - LeBron James, addressing Trump directly in a tweet.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

estonianman
Member Avatar

70-101
Oct 5 2017, 12:42 AM
estonianman
Fake news
I like Rex, somewhat. I think he's a stand-up guy who unfortunately is working for a moron. Not to mention Rex has 10 million percent more credibility than Trump does, and that's why he'll likely be gone soon.
So you believe him when he confirms that article in the OP is fake news.

The Inquisitor
Member Avatar

70-101
estonianman
Fake news
I agree with your judgement of Tillerson.........He is a man of honor........If he said he didn't do it.........I'll take him at his word :cheers:

70-101
Member Avatar

The Inquisitor
Oct 5 2017, 02:16 AM
70-101
estonianman
Fake news
I agree with your judgement of Tillerson.........He is a man of honor........If he said he didn't do it.........I'll take him at his word :cheers:
Odds are Tillerson did call Trump a moron, he's likely as frustrated with Trump as everyone else in Washington. Remember Trump's only supporters are his base voters, and they're a small fraction of the electorate. I haven't checked the Liar in Chief's poll numbers recently but they can't be good.
“U bum. ... Going to White House was a great honor until you showed up!" - LeBron James, addressing Trump directly in a tweet.

Coast2coast

The Inquisitor
70-101
estonianman
Fake news
And if he does not deny it? :biggrin:

The Inquisitor
Member Avatar

Coast2coast
Oct 5 2017, 03:56 AM
The Inquisitor
70-101
estonianman
Fake news

An official reply denying the allegation has been issued by the state department.......Don't you keep up with the news? :oyvey

Try watching real news instead of fake news :biggrin:

Deleted User
Deleted User

The Inquisitor
70-101
estonianman
Fake news
He never said that, did he now ... and that's the point.

Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

The Inquisitor
Oct 5 2017, 04:54 AM
Coast2coast
Oct 5 2017, 03:56 AM
The Inquisitor
70-101
estonianman
Fake news

An official reply denying the allegation has been issued by the state department....
Yes. The State Department, NOT Tillerson himself. Don't you comprehend what you read?

Quote Post Goto Top

70-101
Member Avatar

If Trump loses Tillerson, whose office isn't even properly staffed, foreign policy would likely suffer and a field grade officer from the Pentagon would likely take over until another SoS is appointed. Either way, Tillerson's loss would be tragic to our nation at this critical time.

Trump has created huge problems for our nation, and they're not likely to get better anytime soon.

thoughtless
Member Avatar

estonianman
Fake news
What's fake?

Tillerson is on camera responding to the question. If not true, then he had no reason to deny he said it, but he didn't.

But we shouldn't be that hard on Tillerson. He's a good man, and I'm sure that most members of the Trump administration have called him a "fxxxing moron" at some point.

Without geometry, life is pointless.

Opinionated
Member Avatar

thoughtless
Oct 5 2017, 11:57 AM
estonianman
Fake news
What's fake?

Tillerson is on camera responding to the question. If not true, then he had no reason to deny he said it, but he didn't.

But we shouldn't be that hard on Tillerson. He's a good man, and I'm sure that most members of the Trump administration have called him a "fxxxing moron" at some point.

Surprisingly Tillerson seems like one of the few credible members of the administration who isn't a complete moron himself. Perhaps not the guy I would have picked as SoS, but he does give every appearance of being capable and taking the job seriously.

estonianman
Member Avatar

thoughtless
estonianman
Fake news
What's fake?

So this is fake news supported by your wishful thinking - and to wish ill on the administration regardless of supporting facts.

Edited by estonianman, Oct 5 2017, 12:08 PM.

Opinionated
Member Avatar

Opinionated
Oct 5 2017, 12:05 PM
thoughtless
estonianman
Fake news
What's fake?

Surprisingly Tillerson seems like one of the few credible members of the administration who isn't a complete moron himself. Perhaps not the guy I would have picked as SoS, but he does give every appearance of being capable and taking the job seriously.
That said, I expect he'll be fired any day now...

70-101
Member Avatar

Opinionated
Oct 5 2017, 12:15 PM
Opinionated
thoughtless
estonianman
Fake news
What's fake?

Tillerson fired any day now?

I don't think so, not without Gen. Kelly's approval and that's not likely to come anytime soon. But in the coming months, Trump will likely fire Tillerson regardless of Kelly's opinions and respect for Mr. Tillerson.

This administration is doomed to fail anyway, it's just unfortunate a stand-up guy like Rex Tillerson got involved with this corrupt administration in the first place.

estonianman
Member Avatar

70-101
Oct 5 2017, 12:28 PM
Opinionated
Opinionated
thoughtless
estonianman
Fake news
What's fake?

I don't think so, not without Gen. Kelly's approval and that's not likely to come anytime soon. But in the coming months, Trump will likely fire Tillerson regardless of Kelly's opinions and respect for Mr. Tillerson.

This administration is doomed to fail anyway, it's just unfortunate a stand-up guy like Rex Tillerson got involved with this corrupt administration in the first place.
How are the recounts coming along? :lol:

thoughtless
Member Avatar

70-101
Oct 5 2017, 12:28 PM
Opinionated
Opinionated
thoughtless
estonianman
Fake news
What's fake?

"Tennessee Republican Sen. Bob Corker suggested Wednesday that Gens. John Kelly and James Mattis, as well as Secretary of State Rex Tillerson are the "people that help separate our country from chaos," a stinging criticism of President Donald Trump from a man once considered an ally in Washington." LINK

Trump can fire Tillerson, but he's got to thread carefully or Kelly and Mattis will throw in the towel. That could be a bad week for Trump if all three leave. It wouldn't go over very well with the public, and he might trigger an uprising from those Republican leaders that can't stand him. but are hanging on by a thread.
Without geometry, life is pointless.

estonianman
Member Avatar

thoughtless
Oct 5 2017, 12:42 PM
Republican leaders
:lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Op EDITORIALS: personal & political governance · Next Topic »
Add Reply