Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
These NFL Guys On Bended Knee.....
Topic Started: Oct 6 2017, 12:12 PM (1,520 Views)
philly rabbit
Member Avatar

Don't know the real meaning of our national anthem. Please read these words from it.

........ and the rockets red glare

........ the bombs bursting in air

........ gave proof through the night

........ that our flag was still there.

This represents the courage, stamina, and resilience of the American people who when faced with adversity and with the odds stacked against them always bounce back and obtain victory in the end.

I can't imagine these players are being taught anything close to this in these universities they come out of, can you?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Robert Stout
Member Avatar

philly rabbit
Oct 6 2017, 12:12 PM
Don't know the real meaning of our national anthem. Please read these words from it.

This represents the courage, stamina, and resilience of the American people who when faced with adversity and with the odds stacked against them always bounce back and obtain victory in the end.

I can't imagine these players are being taught anything close to this in these universities they come out of, can you?
The players who went to college took a few courses in underwater basket weaving and seldom completed a degree.............. :rollseyes:
Jesus can raise the dead, but he can't fix stupid

philly rabbit
Member Avatar

Well .. when you're being taught that the white man is the devil and western civilization is evil and women are all oppressed victims and the non white people of the world were all exploited and subjugated by white males, I guess nobody is being taught the true meaning of the anthem at the same time.

I probably just educated a lot of 'intellectuals' in this forum about it in the meantime.

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

philly rabbit
Oct 6 2017, 02:14 PM
Well .. when you're being taught that the white man is the devil and western civilization is evil and women are all oppressed victims and the non white people of the world were all exploited and subjugated by white males, I guess nobody is being taught the true meaning of the anthem at the same time.

I probably just educated a lot of 'intellectuals' in this forum about it in the meantime.

Are you saying the white man did none of what you just laid out?

philly rabbit
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
Oct 6 2017, 02:51 PM
philly rabbit

No I'm saying that you're a ten year marine corps veteran who dishonors the corps because you label america racist and the anthem a symbol of that racism.

It doesn't matter to you what I try to educate you on including the anthem and it's true meaning, You're a leftist on a mission and there's nothing you wont politicize.

Deleted User
Deleted User

philly rabbit
.. when you're being taught that the white man is the devil ...
They haven't had to be taught that. The white man has proven it to them over and over again for quite some time.

Quote Post Goto Top

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

philly rabbit
Oct 6 2017, 03:02 PM
Tsalagi
philly rabbit

No I'm saying that you're a ten year marine corps veteran who dishonors the corps because you label america racist and the anthem a symbol of that racism.

It doesn't matter to you what I try to educate you on including the anthem and it's true meaning, You're a leftist on a mission and there's nothing you wont politicize.

For 3000 years my people lived in the American Southeast, at peace, at war,at love, raising children, etc, etc, but always secure in our place in the world. Within 2 centuries of the white man coming to the New World, he had eliminated the great Meso-American civilizations of the Inca, Mayan, Aztec, Olmec, and Toltec people he had eliminated over 250 sovereign tribes on the North American continent, alone. He rounded up almost 2 dozen Tribes and marched them to the Indian Territory simply because he couldn't think of an expedient manner in which to dispose of our pesky rights to the land they wanted.

And you want to know why they teach these things in places of education...amazing, how much of a revisionist you are. As far as Educating me on ANYTHING, :rotflmao:

Nothing I won't politicize? That would be Drudge and Dr. B., and of course the right wing conspiracies of both Kato and Pepe regarding the Vegas massacre

Coast2coast

philly rabbit
Oct 6 2017, 12:12 PM

Do you believe that these great benefits of being an American should be restricted by race?

Opinionated
Member Avatar

I'm not sure that someone who only served in the military because they were drafted, and has made it clear they wouldn't have served otherwise, is really someone whose opinion of patriotism I care about.

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

Opinionated
Oct 6 2017, 04:05 PM
I'm not sure that someone who only served in the military because they were drafted, and has made it clear they wouldn't have served otherwise, is really someone whose opinion of patriotism I care about.

Philly's own words were I believe "I had better things to do"

Drudge X
Member Avatar

wilmywood8455
Oct 6 2017, 03:09 PM
philly rabbit
They haven't had to be taught that. The white man has proven it to them over and over again for quite some time.

You don't think Blacks proved to America that they have numerous problems, especially the perception problem?
Leftism unchecked = Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, St. Louis

Opinionated
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
Oct 6 2017, 04:14 PM
Opinionated

So, all the patriotism of Dick Cheney...

Why is it T, that so many of the people who didn't serve, who wouldn't serve, or managed to avoid serving, think they get to tell everyone else about patriotism? Why the eff should those of us who VOLUNTEERED to serve our country give a damn what such people think?

Opinionated
Member Avatar

Drudge X
Oct 6 2017, 04:53 PM
wilmywood8455
philly rabbit

You don't think Blacks proved to America that they have numerous problems, especially the perception problem?
You mean the perception problem where no matter what they do, you interpret it in the worst possible way?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Opinionated
Oct 6 2017, 04:58 PM
Drudge X
Oct 6 2017, 04:53 PM
wilmywood8455
philly rabbit

You mean the perception problem where no matter what they do, you interpret it in the worst possible way?
Their 'perception problem' pales in comparison to drudge's.

Quote Post Goto Top

philly rabbit
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
Oct 6 2017, 03:34 PM
philly rabbit
Tsalagi
philly rabbit

For 3000 years my people lived in the American Southeast, at peace, at war,at love, raising children, etc, etc, but always secure in our place in the world. Within 2 centuries of the white man coming to the New World, he had eliminated the great Meso-American civilizations of the Inca, Mayan, Aztec, Olmec, and Toltec people he had eliminated over 250 sovereign tribes on the North American continent, alone. He rounded up almost 2 dozen Tribes and marched them to the Indian Territory simply because he couldn't think of an expedient manner in which to dispose of our pesky rights to the land they wanted.

And you want to know why they teach these things in places of education...amazing, how much of a revisionist you are. As far as Educating me on ANYTHING, :rotflmao:

Nothing I won't politicize? That would be Drudge and Dr. B., and of course the right wing conspiracies of both Kato and Pepe regarding the Vegas massacre
How come you always give the Spanish a pass? Because they came here for conquest and not necessarily settlement and more importantly, they didn't found the United States of America.

That's why you do.

philly rabbit
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
Opinionated

The God of my father will judge me on Vietnam and everything else I've done some day, not you hedonist.

Opinionated
Member Avatar

philly rabbit
Oct 7 2017, 03:02 PM
Tsalagi
Opinionated

The God of my father will judge me on Vietnam and everything else I've done some day, not you hedonist.
Oh, you're above the judgment of your fellow man, but feel entirely free to judge those who take a knee? Well, isn't that special. You must be a special little flower where you get to judge, but not be judged because "God" is on your side.

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

philly rabbit
Oct 7 2017, 02:58 PM
Tsalagi
Oct 6 2017, 03:34 PM
philly rabbit
Tsalagi
philly rabbit

How come you always give the Spanish a pass? Because they came here for conquest and not necessarily settlement and more importantly, they didn't found the United States of America.

That's why you do.
Well, most of the various Spanish ethnicities look no different then the French or Italian in their region, I'd categorize them as white, but if you must, shall I amend it to say "European"?

As regards conquest, the whites of England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland didn't come and take land that wasn't theirs?

Man you are really stretching the revisionism of the European on this continent, I mean, before I just figured you flunked basic American History in high school, now I can see you're just refusing to see the white man's actions on this continent in any negative light,

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

philly rabbit
Oct 7 2017, 03:02 PM
Tsalagi
Opinionated

Actually, if your actions had been reported up the Chain of Command over 40 years ago, it would have been 12 enlisted members of the panel judging your fate.

Robertr2000
Member Avatar

We need to post pictures of each and every one of these guys and public shame them.

True American Hero:
Posted Image
"if that **** wins we'll all hang from nooses"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Op EDITORIALS: personal & political governance · Next Topic »
Add Reply