Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Trump suggests he’s smarter than Rex Tillerson
Topic Started: Oct 10 2017, 10:04 AM (445 Views)
George Aligator
Member Avatar

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump suggested he’s smarter than Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, saying in an interview published Tuesday that if Tillerson did call him a moron, as reported, the two should ‘‘compare IQ tests.’’

‘‘And I can tell you who is going to win,’’ Trump said to Forbes magazine.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2017/10/10/trump-suggests-smarter-than-rex-tillerson/MgIzZ2Hvq2smfMlYLX6ofO/story.html
Death to the enemies among us! Pity is treason
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

thoughtless
Member Avatar

This is what you would expect to hear from a person that believes he's the smartest man in the world.

I wonder what Tillerson thinks on hearing something like this, from the mouth of someone he believes to be a f%%king moron.
Without geometry, life is pointless.

George Aligator
Member Avatar

thoughtless
Oct 10 2017, 11:25 AM
This is what you would expect to hear from a person that believes he's the smartest man in the world.

I wonder what Tillerson thinks on hearing something like this, from the mouth of someone he believes to be a f%%king moron.
Well, they both could be right.

clone
Member Avatar
Director @ Center for Advanced Memetic Warfare
thoughtless

Libs have such selective memories....

Obama had always had a high estimation of his ability to cast and run his operation. When David Plouffe, his campaign manager, first interviewed for a job with him in 2006, the senator gave him a warning: “I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,” he said. “It’s hard to give up control when that’s all I’ve known.” Obama said nearly the same thing to Patrick Gaspard, whom he hired to be the campaign’s political director. “I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Obama told him. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

:popcorn:
Democrats hate America more than the Russians.

70-101
Member Avatar

I wonder how many times Tillerson claimed bankruptcy? :popcorn:
“U bum. ... Going to White House was a great honor until you showed up!" - LeBron James, addressing Trump directly in a tweet.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

George Aligator
Member Avatar

When Trump blunders, quote Obama. The shrinking little band of fanatics who chortle over their ancient slanders of Hillary and Obama are become a bizarre curiosity on our political scene. The poor old guys don't understand that most voters don't know what they are cackling about and none of them care anyway. Kerry on, boys, as we used to say back when your daddies were still alive.

BuckFan

Trump is a very insecure man which makes him very dangerous. He has to surround himself with "show" women and when they start to "age" he casts them off. He surrounds himself with "yes" people and cannot tolerate any questioning of his actions.

It is not just that he thinks he is better than anyone else, he has to attack anyone that comes close to challenging him or question his abilities. His constant belittling of other accomplished individuals is infantile.

His inability to control his emotions and his instant temper is dangerous in the position he is in.

clone
Member Avatar
Director @ Center for Advanced Memetic Warfare
BuckFan
Oct 10 2017, 11:46 AM
Trump is a very insecure man which makes him very dangerous. He has to surround himself with "show" women and when they start to "age" he casts them off. He surrounds himself with "yes" people and cannot tolerate any questioning of his actions.

It is not just that he thinks he is better than anyone else, he has to attack anyone that comes close to challenging him or question his abilities. His constant belittling of other accomplished individuals is infantile.

His inability to control his emotions and his instant temper is dangerous in the position he is in.
IOW The right man at the right time doing the job we sent him there to do....

Posted Image
Democrats hate America more than the Russians.

70-101
Member Avatar

Maybe we should just make Melania president?

She probably knows more about domestic and foreign policy than Trump does anyway.
“U bum. ... Going to White House was a great honor until you showed up!" - LeBron James, addressing Trump directly in a tweet.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BuckFan

clone
Oct 10 2017, 11:48 AM
BuckFan

IOW The right man at the right time doing the job we sent him there to do....

Posted Image
Trump has a Napoleon complex and look how that has worked out for France...

I should also add he has to surround himself with garish material goods (gold plated fixtures) to show that he "can". Insecurity leads to wars.

Harambe4Trump
Member Avatar

BuckFan

Danger is sexy
Can anyone answer this simple question?

Why is it that 94% of mass shootings are perpetrated by people who have either identified or registered as a Democrat?
#MAGA
#wallsnotwars

thoughtless
Member Avatar

clone
Oct 10 2017, 11:33 AM
thoughtless

Libs have such selective memories....

Obama had always had a high estimation of his ability to cast and run his operation. When David Plouffe, his campaign manager, first interviewed for a job with him in 2006, the senator gave him a warning: “I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,” he said. “It’s hard to give up control when that’s all I’ve known.” Obama said nearly the same thing to Patrick Gaspard, whom he hired to be the campaign’s political director. “I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Obama told him. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

:popcorn:
Not only that, a another similarly related bit of news is that 82% of deaths due to dog attacks are by pit bulls.
Without geometry, life is pointless.

George Aligator
Member Avatar

“We have been watching the slow-motion breakup of the Republican Party, and Trump is doing what he can to speed it up,” said Patrick Caddell, a veteran pollster who has worked with Stephen K. Bannon, Trump’s former chief strategist, who now runs Breitbart News, a conservative website.

“Trump is firmly placing himself on the outside, trying to become an almost independent president,” Caddell said. “He knows that many people will be with him, that he helps himself when he’s not seen as the Republican president. But what about his program? That’s the question — and possibly the cost of what he’s doing.”

Trump's program seems to matter less to his supporters than his personality. Flops like Repeal and the Wall would stagger most partisans but leave Trump fans unfazed. They simply turn their wrath on McConnell and Ryan for having let their guy down in the Congress.

Meanwhile, outside the White House, Democrats are increasingly mobilized and motivated while independents and moderate Republicans are scared stiff about the path to World War III and the rising tide of race conflict at home.

Apparently, the Trump-Bannon team plans to turn 2018 into a three party race with two of the parties calling themselves Republicans. Democrats are down on their knees praying for this split to occur in the Republican primaries.

Harambe4Trump
Member Avatar

George Aligator
Oct 10 2017, 12:15 PM
“We have been watching the slow-motion breakup of the Republican Party, and Trump is doing what he can to speed it up,” said Patrick Caddell, a veteran pollster who has worked with Stephen K. Bannon, Trump’s former chief strategist, who now runs Breitbart News, a conservative website.

“Trump is firmly placing himself on the outside, trying to become an almost independent president,” Caddell said. “He knows that many people will be with him, that he helps himself when he’s not seen as the Republican president. But what about his program? That’s the question — and possibly the cost of what he’s doing.”

Trump's program seems to matter less to his supporters than his personality. Flops like Repeal and the Wall would stagger most partisans but leave Trump fans unfazed. They simply turn their wrath on McConnell and Ryan for having let their guy down in the Congress.

Meanwhile, outside the White House, Democrats are increasingly mobilized and motivated while independents and moderate Republicans are scared stiff about the path to World War III and the rising tide of race conflict at home.

Apparently, the Trump-Bannon team plans to turn 2018 into a three party race with two of the parties calling themselves Republicans. Democrats are down on their knees praying for this split to occur in the Republican primaries.
Democrats have always been best on their knees.

Why is it that 94% of mass shootings are perpetrated by people who have either identified or registered as a Democrat?
#MAGA
#wallsnotwars

Robertr2000
Member Avatar

70-101
Oct 10 2017, 11:44 AM
I wonder how many times Tillerson claimed bankruptcy? :popcorn:
Insiders don't declare bankruptcy, they get bailed out.
"if that **** wins we'll all hang from nooses"

_g R_
Member Avatar

How Donald Trump envisions himself;
Posted Image
The U.S. government can't cover this up by imprisoning or murdering me. Truth is coming, and it cannot be stopped.
Edward Snowden

BuckFan

Harambe4Trump
Oct 10 2017, 12:07 PM
BuckFan

Danger is sexy
Maybe to you but for grown-ups it is not, especially when it is handled emotionally and impulsively.

People in dangerous lines of work, like the military, do not favor emotionalism or impulsive. They plan and train to make their dangerous situation as least dangerous as possible.

Harambe4Trump
Member Avatar

BuckFan
Oct 10 2017, 12:34 PM
Harambe4Trump
BuckFan

Danger is sexy
Maybe to you but for grown-ups it is not, especially when it is handled emotionally and impulsively.

People in dangerous lines of work, like the military, do not favor emotionalism or impulsive. They plan and train to make their dangerous situation as least dangerous as possible.
Agreed- you are very far from youth.

This isn’t the military; it’s motocross. We live for the adrenaline

#MAGA
#wallsnotwars

BuckFan

Harambe4Trump
Oct 10 2017, 12:37 PM
BuckFan
Harambe4Trump
BuckFan

Danger is sexy

This is not a game nor is it a sport

Which the Trumpies haven't figured out yet

Harambe4Trump
Member Avatar

BuckFan
Oct 10 2017, 12:38 PM
Harambe4Trump
Oct 10 2017, 12:37 PM
BuckFan
Harambe4Trump
BuckFan

Danger is sexy

This is not a game nor is it a sport

Which the Trumpies haven't figured out yet
LMAO. This is the greatest game on earth. You still haven’t learned the rules

#MAGA
#wallsnotwars

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · UnitedStates.com DOMESTIC U.S. news · Next Topic »
Add Reply