Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The ability for illegals to vote
Topic Started: Oct 12 2017, 03:26 PM (111 Views)
estonianman
Member Avatar

Its true - all of it.

Russia is a smoke screen and a projection of the lefts own electoral fraud.

Posted Image
Communism sounds good on paper unless you are reading a history book
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harambe4Trump
Member Avatar

Getting illegals to vote has been the democratic strategy for decades. It proved 100% effective in Cali
Can anyone answer this simple question?

Why is it that 94% of mass shootings are perpetrated by people who have either identified or registered as a Democrat?
#MAGA
#wallsnotwars

Right-Wing
Member Avatar

Wait I thought there was no problem with our election processes and no need for Photo ID and all that?
"We are not nation-building again. We are killing terrorists." - DJT

The Inquisitor
Member Avatar

Right-Wing
Oct 12 2017, 04:05 PM
Wait I thought there was no problem with our election processes and no need for Photo ID and all that?
It's only becomes a problem when the Dem's get caught out :biggrin:
When will the Democrats stop favouring Immigrants over Americans?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Operative phrase "may have". Not "did".
Quote Post Goto Top

estonianman
Member Avatar

wilmywood8455
Oct 12 2017, 04:58 PM
Still - way more evidence then you have regarding Russian intervention in the election.

The Inquisitor
Member Avatar

estonianman
Oct 12 2017, 09:54 PM
wilmywood8455
Oct 12 2017, 04:58 PM
Still - way more evidence then you have regarding Russian intervention in the election.
It also appears that there is an actual crime :oyvey

Drudge X
Member Avatar

Well duh... This guy is Hispanic and of course he allowed illegal Hispanics to vote.
Leftism: Race is in idea but we celebrate Black history month.

The Inquisitor
Member Avatar

Drudge X
Oct 13 2017, 12:14 AM
Well duh... This guy is Hispanic and of course he allowed illegal Hispanics to vote.
But if he's a Democrat Hispanic would he break the law? :oyvey

StillCrazy1
Member Avatar
!!!!
Right-Wing
You ignore that this has only allegedly become a problem since the implementation of voter ID laws.

I still don't see why indelible ink on the thumb isn't used to prevent people from voting multiple times..
'Murica! Robert Stout - even Jesus can't fix him

estonianman
Member Avatar

StillCrazy1
Oct 13 2017, 03:16 AM
Right-Wing
You ignore that this has only allegedly become a problem since the implementation of voter ID laws.

I still don't see why indelible ink on the thumb isn't used to prevent people from voting multiple times..
The left is so concerned over Russian agents manipulating the election - yet are concerned over identifying voters.

Why.

StillCrazy1
Member Avatar
!!!!
estonianman
Oct 13 2017, 03:19 AM
StillCrazy1
Right-Wing

The left is so concerned over Russian agents manipulating the election - yet are concerned over identifying voters.

Why.
Ask the left.
'Murica! Robert Stout - even Jesus can't fix him

estonianman
Member Avatar

StillCrazy1
Oct 13 2017, 03:38 AM
estonianman
StillCrazy1
Right-Wing

Why.
Ask the left.
Its rhetorical.

The reason why is because the democrat no longer have ideas that sell to established individuals - at least a majority. Their strategy to win seats in government is cultural marxism - infiltration of media and education and the importation of impoverished economic migrants that want big government, big bureaucracy and a nanny state.

This is why the left isn't all that concerned over immigration and electoral fraud. They actively support it.

clone
Member Avatar
Director @ Center for Advanced Memetic Warfare
estonianman
Oct 13 2017, 11:04 AM
StillCrazy1
Oct 13 2017, 03:38 AM
estonianman
StillCrazy1
Right-Wing

Why.
Ask the left.
Its rhetorical.

The reason why is because the democrat no longer have ideas that sell to established individuals - at least a majority. Their strategy to win seats in government is cultural marxism - infiltration of media and education and the importation of impoverished economic migrants that want big government, big bureaucracy and a nanny state.

This is why the left isn't all that concerned over immigration and electoral fraud. They actively support it.
Posted Image
Democrats hate America more than the Russians.

Right-Wing
Member Avatar

StillCrazy1
Right-Wing

I would love to see ink on the thumb....how much do you want to bet that in their opposition to it though, the left would say that the practice is discriminatory to thumbless people or some other such nonsense?

Government issued ID's, thumb inking and numbered paper ballots would be awesome if you ask me.
"We are not nation-building again. We are killing terrorists." - DJT

The Inquisitor
Member Avatar

Right-Wing
Oct 15 2017, 06:13 PM
StillCrazy1
Right-Wing

I would love to see ink on the thumb....how much do you want to bet that in their opposition to it though, the left would say that the practice is discriminatory to thumbless people or some other such nonsense?

Government issued ID's, thumb inking and numbered paper ballots would be awesome if you ask me.
Thump print scans....the technology has been around for years :dunno:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Op EDITORIALS: personal & political governance · Next Topic »
Add Reply