Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Truth About Soy Boys; (estrogens in soy products)
Topic Started: Nov 17 2017, 01:00 AM (561 Views)
Alt Right PEPE
Member Avatar

The Truth About Soy Boys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk
Edited by Alt Right PEPE, Nov 17 2017, 01:02 AM.
Trample the Weak Hurdle the Dead
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alt Right PEPE
Member Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV3w3p7jnKE
Trample the Weak Hurdle the Dead

clone
Member Avatar
Director @ Center for Advanced Memetic Warfare
There’s a reason tofu-urkeys are never pardoned.

Posted Image

to which the SOY BOYS responded....

“Have eaten your products for the last time @ruffles never again will my money be spent on your products. This is no different than a racist comment. You are a disgrace.”

:rotflmao:
Liberals, you don't need to re-write The Constitution....You just need to re-read it.

Harambe4Trump
Member Avatar

[twitter=https://twitter.com/nerkish/status/936702960633040897]
Can anyone answer this simple question?

Why is it that 94% of mass shootings are perpetrated by people who have either identified or registered as a Democrat?
#MAGA
#wallsnotwars

clone
Member Avatar
Harambe4Trump
Dec 3 2017, 08:09 AM
[twitter=https://twitter.com/nerkish/status/936702960633040897]
Evolution of a feminist...

Posted Image
Liberals, you don't need to re-write The Constitution....You just need to re-read it.

philly rabbit
Member Avatar

The feminists have destroyed the entire social order of this country. Everything they've done has failed and they have turned a huge segment of the male population into wussy jerks incapable of accepting responsibility especially with their relationships with females.

Harambe4Trump
Member Avatar

Breitbart Criticized For Publishing Humanizing Profile Of Libtard Beta-Cuck

It’s absolutely absurd that Breitbart of all places would think it was okay to portray this low-T liberal shill as a sympathetic figure,”

Why is it that 94% of mass shootings are perpetrated by people who have either identified or registered as a Democrat?
#MAGA
#wallsnotwars

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

philly rabbit
Dec 3 2017, 03:52 PM
The feminists have destroyed the entire social order of this country. Everything they've done has failed and they have turned a huge segment of the male population into wussy jerks incapable of accepting responsibility especially with their relationships with females.
You mean the male-dominated social order of this country...and those same feminists got women the vote, and in WW2, they answered their country's call and worked in Defense plants by the tens of thousands. My grandmother worked at a plant in Knoxville. Women realized they didn't have to be mothers or wives whose only duty in life was to find a husband. They realized that instead of just being nurses, they could be doctors, instead of just teachers, they could be professors, instead of the secretarial pool, they could be plant managers.

Why does the empowerment of women frighten you? Why is it women's fault who feel they can be independent of men make men "wussies".

Last but not least...I need clarification, what does this mean "jerks incapable of accepting responsibility, especially with their relationships with females"...I'm assuming you men men who get women pregnant and then dodge their parental obligations?

Harambe4Trump
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
Dec 3 2017, 08:24 PM
philly rabbit
You mean the male-dominated social order of this country...and those same feminists got women the vote, and in WW2, they answered their country's call and worked in Defense plants by the tens of thousands. My grandmother worked at a plant in Knoxville. Women realized they didn't have to be mothers or wives whose only duty in life was to find a husband. They realized that instead of just being nurses, they could be doctors, instead of just teachers, they could be professors, instead of the secretarial pool, they could be plant managers.

Why does the empowerment of women frighten you? Why is it women's fault who feel they can be independent of men make men "wussies".

Last but not least...I need clarification, what does this mean "jerks incapable of accepting responsibility, especially with their relationships with females"...I'm assuming you men men who get women pregnant and then dodge their parental obligations?
Such women who find themselves in that situation deserve no sympathy. They chose to open their legs to the bad boy and now they pay the toll.

#MAGA
#wallsnotwars

clone
Member Avatar
Harambe4Trump
Dec 3 2017, 08:53 PM
Tsalagi
philly rabbit

Such women who find themselves in that situation deserve no sympathy. They chose to open their legs to the bad boy and now they pay the toll.
I got a spare $20 bucks...

Posted Image

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

Harambe4Trump
Tsalagi
philly rabbit

Nice, nice...avoided discussing 98% and focused on the last sentence practically. Your letting men off the hook and blaming the women is part of that male-dominated social order I was referring to by the way.

Harambe4Trump
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
Dec 4 2017, 06:37 AM
Harambe4Trump
Tsalagi
philly rabbit

Nice, nice...avoided discussing 98% and focused on the last sentence practically. Your letting men off the hook and blaming the women is part of that male-dominated social order I was referring to by the way.
The 98% of your discussion was tedious and irrelevent- instead of having the privilege to stay at home minding their children,women today now find their husband’s auto-mechanic job can’t provide a good home in a good school district all by himself on one income as his grandfather could. She can now find herself as a manager at Panda Express instead of cooking for her family- pardon me for not being inspired.
Edited by Harambe4Trump, Dec 4 2017, 07:23 AM.

#MAGA
#wallsnotwars

Harambe4Trump
Member Avatar

Let’s be frank, the drive to increase female participation in the workplace was driven by Marxist corporations who wanted to drive down wages and create more consumers. Can’t have a family save money by having the wife cook wholesome, raw food at the house. Instead, you need to take your children to eat processed crap af Chili’s because both parents are too exhausted to cook dinner on a Tuesday. The only winners here are soulless corporations.

Supporting a family on a single income was a gift that most of our grandparents enjoyed, today, it’s a fantasy for most families.
Edited by Harambe4Trump, Dec 4 2017, 07:27 AM.

#MAGA
#wallsnotwars

Harambe4Trump
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
philly rabbit

In the real world, in 1955, just one parent could be employed as a HS teacher and that would be sufficient to support a family. Don’t try to sell it as progress that they must both be university professors with graduate certification just to get by in order to pay for their cat’s dry food.

And just where do you get off denigrating nurses and teachers, both of which are noble professions which contribute greatly to our society?
Edited by Harambe4Trump, Dec 4 2017, 07:43 AM.

#MAGA
#wallsnotwars

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

Harambe4Trump
Dec 4 2017, 07:18 AM
Tsalagi
Dec 4 2017, 06:37 AM
Harambe4Trump
Tsalagi
philly rabbit

The 98% of your discussion was tedious and irrelevent- instead of having the privilege to stay at home minding their children,women today now find their husband’s auto-mechanic job can’t provide a good home in a good school district all by himself on one income as his grandfather could. She can now find herself as a manager at Panda Express instead of cooking for her family- pardon me for not being inspired.
Tedious and irrelevant. . I.e. refused to address. How is being a slave to a man who is too lazy to cook for himself a "privilege "?

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

Harambe4Trump
Dec 4 2017, 07:34 AM
Tsalagi
philly rabbit

In the real world, in 1955, just one parent could be employed as a HS teacher and that would be sufficient to support a family. Don’t try to sell it as progress that they must both be university professors with graduate certification just to get by in order to pay for their cat’s dry food.

And just where do you get off denigrating nurses and teachers, both of which are noble professions which contribute greatly to our society?
Please point where I denigrated anyone. Said they could choose to be more. Newsflash, in the real world it has not been 1955 for over half a century

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

The plight of the man not being the sole provider is not reveled to women closing to be outside the home and empowering themselves

clone
Member Avatar
Tsalagi
Dec 4 2017, 11:48 AM
The plight of the man not being the sole provider is not reveled to women closing to be outside the home and empowering themselves
They have hardly been empowered....like with most liberal things they have been embittered....

Liberalism is cancer....

:shakeshead:

Harambe4Trump
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
Dec 4 2017, 11:48 AM
Being a slave to corporate America is not more empowering than your family.

#MAGA
#wallsnotwars

Harambe4Trump
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
Dec 4 2017, 11:46 AM
Harambe4Trump
Dec 4 2017, 07:34 AM
Tsalagi
philly rabbit

Please point where I denigrated anyone. Said they could choose to be more. Newsflash, in the real world it has not been 1955 for over half a century
You are living in a dream world where most women choose these fulfilling careers instead of being stuck at a dead end job at Chili’s they were forced to take to make ends meet.

#MAGA
#wallsnotwars

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Conservative.com & Republican.com politics forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply