Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Al Franklin gets a hall pass.
Topic Started: Nov 17 2017, 05:49 PM (219 Views)
Sammy
Member Avatar

Posted Image

I believe that Al Franklin is sorry and that LeeAnn had lot of class to except the apology. And would talk to him if he called!
I like Al Franklin, he made a mistake, and he admitted it.... So, if there's others, we see what happens down the line..... for now I'll forgive him, :usa: Samantha

https://www.facebook.com/senatoralfranken/posts/1553158881436655

As for D.Trump and B.Clinton the others, no hall pass! The people wanted to drain the swamp, but for got about the fungus!! :) Samantha

Posted Image

Trump vs. Bill Clinton: Who is the Bigger Sexist?
Posted on Friday the 1st of January 2016, by Natalie Myers : Guest writer

After months of trading barbs against each Hillary Clinton, it looks like Donald Trump may have put a target on the back of a new Clinton. As soon as Hillary Clinton’s team announced that Mr. Clinton would join the campaign trail to support his wife in the race, Trump fired back on all cylinders, stating that Mr. Clinton’s sex scandals during his tenure as President would be “fair game” in the campaign against Hillary.

Since the media has made such an effort to label Trump as a sexist pig throughout his campaign thanks to colorful comments he’s made about women, is adding Bill Clinton to Hillary’s team a good move for the Democratic nominee hopeful?

Mr. Clinton is infamous for his time in the Oval Office thanks to the many women who stepped forward to call him out on the extramarital affairs he was involved in at the time. Clinton went to great lengths to ruin these women’s reputations and protect his own name, and who was by his side while this predator did this? Hillary Clinton, of course. The same woman who now points her finger at Trump and calls him a sexist pig for his words against women, while she smiles alongside a man who has done more than just verbally insult the opposite sex.

http://punchingbagpost.com/trump-vs-bill-clinton-who-is-the-bigger-sexist/
Edited by Sammy, Nov 17 2017, 05:55 PM.
Please stay away from MARS
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammy
Member Avatar

Al Franken wrote a bill to help rape survivors like me. He can’t lead on it now: Opinion

But my overwhelmingly positive experiences with Franken do not negate what Leeann Tweeden went through.
I can appreciate everything Franken did for me without encouraging what he did to her. I will not reject Franken’s support for my work, which was truly important; without him, there might be no bill in response to my story. But I also won’t allow this legislation to be defeated because of this week’s news. I am committed to keeping the work on track and finding a woman in the Senate to lead the efforts.
There is nothing more important to me at this moment than being able to help prevent anyone else from going through what I did with law enforcement, and I want to be able to do it as soon as possible. I want to shift my disappointment with Franken into a sense of gratitude for every amazing woman and survivor of sexual assault that I’ve been blessed to meet along the way. And I still have faith that we are starting to shift the culture around sexual assault and harassment and that we can create a society that stands up for the vulnerable.

Abby Honold is a survivor of sexual assault who now uses her experience to work as an advocate for other survivors of assault and abuse.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/al-franken-wrote-a-bill-to-help-rape-survivors-like-me-he-can%E2%80%99t-lead-on-it-now-opinion/ar-BBF84xx?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartandhp
Edited by Sammy, Nov 19 2017, 04:28 AM.

edro14

Sammy
Nov 19 2017, 04:26 AM
Al Franken wrote a bill to help rape survivors like me. He can’t lead on it now: Opinion

But my overwhelmingly positive experiences with Franken do not negate what Leeann Tweeden went through.
I can appreciate everything Franken did for me without encouraging what he did to her. I will not reject Franken’s support for my work, which was truly important; without him, there might be no bill in response to my story. But I also won’t allow this legislation to be defeated because of this week’s news. I am committed to keeping the work on track and finding a woman in the Senate to lead the efforts.
There is nothing more important to me at this moment than being able to help prevent anyone else from going through what I did with law enforcement, and I want to be able to do it as soon as possible. I want to shift my disappointment with Franken into a sense of gratitude for every amazing woman and survivor of sexual assault that I’ve been blessed to meet along the way. And I still have faith that we are starting to shift the culture around sexual assault and harassment and that we can create a society that stands up for the vulnerable.

Abby Honold is a survivor of sexual assault who now uses her experience to work as an advocate for other survivors of assault and abuse.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/al-franken-wrote-a-bill-to-help-rape-survivors-like-me-he-can%E2%80%99t-lead-on-it-now-opinion/ar-BBF84xx?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartandhp
http://punchingbagpost.com/images/donald_bill.jpg

Looks like Bill is tell Donald if you don't take your hand of my wife's bootie I and going to choke you azz.

Sammy
Member Avatar

edro14
Nov 19 2017, 11:46 AM
Sammy
Nov 19 2017, 04:26 AM

http://punchingbagpost.com/images/donald_bill.jpg

Looks like Bill is tell Donald if you don't take your hand of my wife's bootie I and going to choke you azz.
Funny Eddy!! :) Samantha

Sammy
Member Avatar

Sammy
Nov 17 2017, 05:49 PM
Posted Image

I believe that Al Franklin is sorry and that LeeAnn had lot of class to except the apology. And would talk to him if he called!
I like Al Franklin, he made a mistake, and he admitted it.... So, if there's others, we see what happens down the line..... for now I'll forgive him, :usa: Samantha

https://www.facebook.com/senatoralfranken/posts/1553158881436655

As for D.Trump and B.Clinton the others, no hall pass! The people wanted to drain the swamp, but for got about the fungus!! :) Samantha

Posted Image

Trump vs. Bill Clinton: Who is the Bigger Sexist?
Posted on Friday the 1st of January 2016, by Natalie Myers : Guest writer

After months of trading barbs against each Hillary Clinton, it looks like Donald Trump may have put a target on the back of a new Clinton. As soon as Hillary Clinton’s team announced that Mr. Clinton would join the campaign trail to support his wife in the race, Trump fired back on all cylinders, stating that Mr. Clinton’s sex scandals during his tenure as President would be “fair game” in the campaign against Hillary.

Since the media has made such an effort to label Trump as a sexist pig throughout his campaign thanks to colorful comments he’s made about women, is adding Bill Clinton to Hillary’s team a good move for the Democratic nominee hopeful?

Mr. Clinton is infamous for his time in the Oval Office thanks to the many women who stepped forward to call him out on the extramarital affairs he was involved in at the time. Clinton went to great lengths to ruin these women’s reputations and protect his own name, and who was by his side while this predator did this? Hillary Clinton, of course. The same woman who now points her finger at Trump and calls him a sexist pig for his words against women, while she smiles alongside a man who has done more than just verbally insult the opposite sex.

http://punchingbagpost.com/trump-vs-bill-clinton-who-is-the-bigger-sexist/
Posted Image
Posted ImageSammy

Sammy
Member Avatar

Al Franklin , isn't leaving right away until he sees what happens after the election of that utter MOORE guy, on Dec 12th !! :popcorn: Sam
Edited by Sammy, Dec 7 2017, 07:03 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Independent Politics Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply