Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sally Ann; Begging for money, practicing hate
Topic Started: Dec 4 2017, 12:20 PM (392 Views)
Realitycheck
Member Avatar

I'll give no support to any organization which promotes, preaches and practices hatred: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/zinnia-jones/the-salvation-armys-histo_b_4422938.html

Since all religions do this, every time you tithe, you support such vile practices.
Religion in general and xianity in particular, is the worst scourge, the foulest plague to ever beset mankind.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

clone
Member Avatar
Director @ Center for Advanced Memetic Warfare
Realitycheck
Dec 4 2017, 12:20 PM
I'll give no support to any organization which promotes, preaches and practices hatred: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/zinnia-jones/the-salvation-armys-histo_b_4422938.html

Since all religions do this, every time you tithe, you support such vile practices.
Note to self...send check to Salvation Army....
Liberals, you don't need to re-write The Constitution....You just need to re-read it.

Realitycheck
Member Avatar

clone
Dec 4 2017, 12:36 PM
Realitycheck

...and that is all we need to know about you and your morals.
Religion in general and xianity in particular, is the worst scourge, the foulest plague to ever beset mankind.

clone
Member Avatar
Realitycheck
Dec 4 2017, 02:32 PM
clone
Realitycheck

Note to self...send another check to Salvation Army....
Liberals, you don't need to re-write The Constitution....You just need to re-read it.

Realitycheck
Member Avatar

clone
Dec 4 2017, 06:01 PM
Realitycheck
Dec 4 2017, 02:32 PM
clone
Realitycheck

Note to self...send another check to Salvation Army....
Go ahead. They'll suck you dry and you'll get nothing out of it.

Realitycheck
Member Avatar

They really are twisting in the wind: https://www.snopes.com/politics/sexuality/salvationarmy.asp

Supporting the SA is akin to supporting Roy Moore.
Edited by Realitycheck, Dec 5 2017, 12:29 PM.

clone
Member Avatar
Realitycheck
Dec 5 2017, 12:29 PM
They really are twisting in the wind: https://www.snopes.com/politics/sexuality/salvationarmy.asp

I will pray for you my son..... :pray:

Realitycheck
Member Avatar

clone
Dec 5 2017, 07:02 PM
Realitycheck

:rotflmao: Ask the starving xians in Africa. The victims of the recent storms in Texas, Florida and Puerto Rica how effective prayer is. :booboo:

clone
Member Avatar
Realitycheck
Dec 6 2017, 01:51 AM
clone
Realitycheck

:rotflmao: Ask the starving xians in Africa. The victims of the recent storms in Texas, Florida and Puerto Rica how effective prayer is. :booboo:
See...I prayed for you to find happiness and joy in your life and now you are already smiling...

Can I get an AMEN..... :rockon:

Realitycheck
Member Avatar

clone
Dec 6 2017, 11:52 AM
Realitycheck
clone
Realitycheck

See...I prayed for you to find happiness and joy in your life and now you are already smiling...

I already enjoyed those qualities. I can say xians and their mindless beliefs do bring me a great deal of laughter.

jake58

clone
Realitycheck
clone
Realitycheck

See...I prayed for you...

I got a Benjamin that says you didn't...
Snopes CEO embezzles from company, divorces wife to marry prostitute: Mostly true

Realitycheck
Member Avatar

jake58
Dec 6 2017, 08:57 PM
clone
Realitycheck
clone
Realitycheck

...I have another...

longbich
Member Avatar

Realitycheck
Dec 6 2017, 11:00 PM
jake58
clone
Realitycheck
clone

...I have another...
Maybe the winner/winners will /not put it in the collection box when the Salvo bloke comes shaking it.

The Salvation Army does try to give to the needy. 81% of donations are supposedly going towards the folks who are down on their luck.
Unfortunately there are more than should be of abusers in this supposedly altruistic institution.
The kids who suffer are just as vulnerable within the Salvation Army's cloisters as the kids in any other religious orphanage or institution meant to be caring.
The Bird of Time has but a little way to fly-
And Lo, the Bird is on the wing. "Omar"

clone
Member Avatar
jake58
clone
Realitycheck
clone
Realitycheck

What happens between you and Benjamin is your own business. TMI IMHO....Homosexuality is frowned up but not for me to judge.

There is hope for you my son.

:pray:

Realitycheck
Member Avatar

clone
Dec 7 2017, 12:00 PM
jake58
clone
Realitycheck
clone

What happens between you and Benjamin is your own business. TMI IMHO....Homosexuality is frowned up but not for me to judge.

...but none for you.

clone
Member Avatar
Realitycheck
Dec 7 2017, 02:10 PM
clone
jake58
clone
Realitycheck

...but none for you.
I'm at peace....and I understand why you get snippy...it's only your salvation.... :pray:

Realitycheck
Member Avatar

clone
Dec 7 2017, 07:56 PM
Realitycheck
clone
jake58
clone

...but none for you.
I'm at peace....and I understand why you get snippy...it's only your salvation.... :pray:
The only thing the world needs saving from is the religious.

clone
Member Avatar
Realitycheck
Dec 7 2017, 08:16 PM
clone
Realitycheck
clone
jake58

Quoting limited to 5 levels deephttps://www.snopes.com/politics/sexuality/salvationarmy.aspSee...I prayed for you...

...but none for you.
Resistance is futile...

Posted Image

Realitycheck
Member Avatar

clone
Dec 8 2017, 03:10 PM
Realitycheck
Dec 7 2017, 08:16 PM
clone
Realitycheck
clone

Quoting limited to 5 levels deephttps://www.snopes.com/politics/sexuality/salvationarmy.aspSee...I prayed for you...
...but none for you.
Resistance is futile...

Posted Image
Better have a good look at "Religious Humour" thread then try and think about that.

clone
Member Avatar
Realitycheck
Dec 8 2017, 04:22 PM
Better have a good look at "Religious Humour" thread then try and think about that.
Um....OK

Posted Image
Edited by clone, Dec 8 2017, 05:46 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · RELIGION+: all faiths & views · Next Topic »
Add Reply