Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
'Over 10,000 texts' between ex-Mueller officials found, after discovery of anti-Trump messages
Topic Started: Dec 6 2017, 07:43 PM (996 Views)
The Inquisitor
Member Avatar

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/06/over-10000-texts-between-ex-mueller-officials-found-after-discovery-anti-trump-messages.html

"Justice Department officials are reading through “over 10,000 texts” between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, Fox News has learned, after it emerged Strzok was removed from Special Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe following the discovery of anti-Trump messages between them.

Department of Justice officials told Fox News they are in the process of going through the texts so they can hand them over to the House Intelligence Committee."
To Become an Expert in BS....First you Must Become a Liberal
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BuckFan

So what? As the article states, there is no evidence that these have anything to do with the Mueller investigation which is why they are going through them.

The Inquisitor
Member Avatar

BuckFan
Dec 6 2017, 07:47 PM
So what? As the article states, there is no evidence that these have anything to do with the Mueller investigation which is why they are going through them.
"ex-Mueller officials"

BuckFan

The Inquisitor
Dec 6 2017, 07:50 PM
BuckFan
"ex-Mueller officials"
There are 40 people on Mueller's team. As I asked before, so what in terms of your OP?

The Inquisitor
Member Avatar

BuckFan
Dec 6 2017, 08:01 PM
The Inquisitor
Dec 6 2017, 07:50 PM
BuckFan
"ex-Mueller officials"
There are 40 people on Mueller's team. As I asked before, so what in terms of your OP?
I don't write the News stories....

Are you trying the "fake news" angle?.... :oyvey

RaiderNation
Member Avatar

I think Buck's after the 'no news' angle ...
Will Munny: "Deserve's got nothin' to do with it..."

Right-Wing
Member Avatar

10K texts from a partisan FBI lead investigator is going to result in some news....that's for sure.
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT"

clone
Member Avatar
Director @ Center for Advanced Memetic Warfare
Right-Wing
Dec 6 2017, 08:21 PM
10K texts from a partisan FBI lead investigator is going to result in some news....that's for sure.
Odd how they are always finding these things that you and I could produce in 10 minutes.... :rollseyes:
Liberals, you don't need to re-write The Constitution....You just need to re-read it.

The Inquisitor
Member Avatar

Right-Wing
It's going to be interesting....

The Inquisitor
Member Avatar

clone
Dec 6 2017, 08:34 PM
Right-Wing
Odd how they are always finding these things that you and I could produce in 10 minutes.... :rollseyes:
Isn't it funny how the more dirt that gets turned over....they keep finding a Democrat connection.... :oyvey

Drudge X
Member Avatar

The Inquisitor
Dec 6 2017, 08:37 PM
clone
Dec 6 2017, 08:34 PM
Right-Wing
Isn't it funny how the more dirt that gets turned over....they keep finding a Democrat connection.... :oyvey
They haven't learned anything from witch hunting Moore.
Democrats' front runner for 2020: Daniels/Hogg

Attaburnsinhell

Trumpanzees desperate to derail investigation of treasonous activities of their god emperor by Mueller

Posted Image

W A Mozart
Member Avatar

How in the world could an intelligent, well-trained FBI agent get caught with 10,000 emails that he "thought" no one would ever read, except he and his mistress? Like everyone else in Washington D.C. he "thought" that Hillary would, ....wait for it, ...win? Ooooops.

Fascinating stuff. And all those emails will be revealed shortly. Er, FBI agent? Really? Our best and brightest? Leaving THAT kind of a paper trail? Oh my....

Mozart
Edited by W A Mozart, Dec 6 2017, 09:06 PM.

Attaburnsinhell

I guess they gave up on uraniumgate already

W A Mozart
Member Avatar

Attaburnsinhell
Dec 6 2017, 09:04 PM
Trumpanzees desperate to derail investigation of treasonous activities of their god emperor by Mueller

Posted Image
Match here, ....who's gotta match?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

:guitar:

Mozart

Right-Wing
Member Avatar

Attaburnsinhell
Dec 6 2017, 09:05 PM
I guess they gave up on uraniumgate already
Gotta clean the FBI and DOJ up before we can look into uraniumgate again...but don't you worry...the day of reckoning is near.
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT"

Opinionated
Member Avatar

Two people were having an affair, conservatives are shocked, shocked I say! that they might have exchanged 10,000 texts.

W A Mozart
Member Avatar

Opinionated
Dec 6 2017, 09:31 PM
Two people were having an affair, conservatives are shocked, shocked I say! that they might have exchanged 10,000 texts.
Yeah but, if you don't want to get caught having said "affair," would it be surprising that two supposed "well-trained" agents of the most sophisticated intelligence gathering operation in the world, the FBI, would be exchanging messages on what would eventually become a public highway billboard? That's, ah, not too bright......

:)

Mozart

Opinionated
Member Avatar

W A Mozart
Dec 6 2017, 09:39 PM
Opinionated
Dec 6 2017, 09:31 PM
Yeah but, if you don't want to get caught having said "affair," would it be surprising that two supposed "well-trained" agents of the most sophisticated intelligence gathering operation in the world, the FBI, would be exchanging messages on what would eventually become a public highway billboard? That's, ah, not too bright......

Mozart
For most humans their IQ goes down in almost direct proportion to increases in their lust.

W A Mozart
Member Avatar

This just in....!

Footage showing Peter Strzok and his mistress being caught last month in heavy traffic on assignment in Paris...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdXZcs2pQ1Y

Mozart

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · UnitedStates.com DOMESTIC U.S. news · Next Topic »
Add Reply