Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Movies and Videos Alt-left hate and Detest
Topic Started: Dec 7 2017, 12:33 AM (157 Views)
Katoblue
Member Avatar

Huffington Post and the whacked out Alt-Left call these Movies racist and bullying.. but what they don't know since they are mindless zombies.. these very movies teach kids not to bully, help your fellow neighbor unconditionally and there ain't nothing racist about Rudolph! lmao

please post all videos and movies you know the whacked out Alt-left labels as racist, bullying or sexist you get the picture! lol and lets celebrate the real lessons of the classic great movies that do teach Kids good morals and ethics that the Alt-left needs a safe space from!
:lol:

Killary, DNC, Obummer's DOJ and FBI all Lied and Spied and Good People Died!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

philly rabbit
Member Avatar

Christmas .. The Nativity Story .. I watch this film every year during the holidays.

Ben Hur .. Charlton Heston, Stephen Boyd, Sam Jaffe, Jack Hawkins ... I saw this spectacle right after it came out
in 1959 at the Boyd Theatre in Philadelphia. it's noted for it's chariot race but in it's beginning, it has a beautiful recreation of the Nativity with wonderful music.

philly rabbit
Member Avatar

A Christmas Carol with Alastair Sim

This is my favorite version of the Scrooge story.

Katoblue
Member Avatar

WOW Philly! they attacked Ben Hur and the nativity story too?? what total snowflake losers they truly are! I know they will be attacking more classic movies.. they are losing the identity war on innocent people.. they are running out of people to falsely accuse and running out of things to attack!

Edited by Katoblue, Dec 8 2017, 03:08 PM.

philly rabbit
Member Avatar

Katoblue
Dec 8 2017, 03:07 PM
WOW Philly! they attacked Ben Hur and the nativity story too?? what total snowflake losers they truly are! I know they will be attacking more classic movies.. they are losing the identity war on innocent people.. they are running out of people to falsely accuse and running out of things to attack!

They don't like any film that has a Christian message with it.

Hollywood at one time had lots of conservative actors, directors, and producers. This all began to change when liberals started dominating the industry in the 1960's.

And back to Ben Hur ... if you never saw this film on the big screen and in cinemascope at a theater, you haven't seen it. On tv and even on home theater screens it's just not as good. Ben Hur was produced for the big screen in the theater. I saw it when I was a kid and it awe struck me in it's cinematic magnificence.

Katoblue
Member Avatar

I didn't get a chance to see t in the theater but I bet it was magnificent! esp in those days! that is a total classic alright.. :)

clone
Member Avatar
Director @ Center for Advanced Memetic Warfare
philly rabbit
Dec 8 2017, 03:04 PM
A Christmas Carol with Alastair Sim

This is my favorite version of the Scrooge story.
Here here.... :cheers:
Liberals, you don't need to re-write The Constitution....You just need to re-read it.

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

I'm more of a "Miracle on 34th st" kinda guy...but Charleston Heston as Moses, yeah, all time favorite.

philly rabbit
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
Dec 8 2017, 04:22 PM
I'm more of a "Miracle on 34th st" kinda guy...but Charleston Heston as Moses, yeah, all time favorite.
that was a great holiday film also.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Conservative.com & Republican.com politics forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply