Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Liberal Demo-Perv All Franken Quits Is Abject Disgrace
Topic Started: Dec 7 2017, 03:30 PM (118 Views)
Alt Right PEPE
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Edited by Alt Right PEPE, Dec 7 2017, 03:30 PM.
Trample the Weak Hurdle the Dead
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Attaburnsinhell

Next up: Chester the molester Moore and cheeto-faced pussygrabber, right?

truth2p0wer

Meanwhile conservo-pedo Moore is still in the race and being supported by rapey-corpo-POTUS Trump.
Anytime we mention our condition, our history or existence, they callin it reverse racism.

Coast2coast

So literally from Coast to Coast, liberals are purging those that abused women.

While at the same time conservatives are elevating those that abused not just women but teenage girls, one at least underage.

Now sit back and watch conservatives play dodge ball.

clone
Member Avatar
Director @ Center for Advanced Memetic Warfare
Coast2coast
Dec 7 2017, 06:52 PM

While at the same time conservatives are elevating those that abused not just women but teenage girls, one at least underage.

Sorry bro...this is the bed you people made....you stood by for decades in your industry......we are on to your LBJ tactics....

LBJ wanted to circulate a rumor attacking his opponent in a Texas election. Johnson, it's said, wanted to spread the story that his opponent liked to have sex with barnyard animals. One of LBJ's aides said, "We can't prove he's a pig f----r."

"I know that," replied Johnson. "I just want to hear him deny it."

Those days are over.....

:usa:
Liberals, you don't need to re-write The Constitution....You just need to re-read it.

Coast2coast

clone
Dec 7 2017, 08:02 PM
Coast2coast

Sorry bro...this is the bed you people made....you stood by for decades in your industry......we are on to your LBJ tactics....

LBJ wanted to circulate a rumor attacking his opponent in a Texas election. Johnson, it's said, wanted to spread the story that his opponent liked to have sex with barnyard animals. One of LBJ's aides said, "We can't prove he's a pig f----r."

"I know that," replied Johnson. "I just want to hear him deny it."

Those days are over.....

:usa:
Like I said. ^^ Dodgeball.

:rotflmao:

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

While I really didn't pay attention to Franken (truth be told, before this happened, I'd forgotten bout him entirely), I'm not comfortable bout the witch hunts that have been occuring for one reason or another, criminal actions are one thing, but poor conduct which never resolved by conviction in a court of law, not even a civil lawsuit, that I can't get on board with.

Franken may be a crass boor, a womanizer, but nothing he did was illegal. Come to think of it, neither was Clinton's blowjob, Moore's action would only be considered criminal due to the age of the accusers at the time the action was done.

Many of the sexual escapades of members of Congress are embarassing but not criminal, and I don;t think they should lose their seats because they literally were caught with their pants down.

Drudge X
Member Avatar

Coast2coast

Leftists didn't purge anyone. Get your facts straight. Leftists have been shielding Weinstein for decades.
Democrats' front runner for 2020: Daniels/Hogg

Drudge X
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
Dec 7 2017, 08:50 PM
While I really didn't pay attention to Franken (truth be told, before this happened, I'd forgotten bout him entirely), I'm not comfortable bout the witch hunts that have been occuring for one reason or another, criminal actions are one thing, but poor conduct which never resolved by conviction in a court of law, not even a civil lawsuit, that I can't get on board with.

Franken may be a crass boor, a womanizer, but nothing he did was illegal. Come to think of it, neither was Clinton's blowjob, Moore's action would only be considered criminal due to the age of the accusers at the time the action was done.

Many of the sexual escapades of members of Congress are embarassing but not criminal, and I don;t think they should lose their seats because they literally were caught with their pants down.
Sexual harassment is not illegal?

clone
Member Avatar
Director @ Center for Advanced Memetic Warfare
Tsalagi

I agree...but once again you are missing the point...
Liberals, you don't need to re-write The Constitution....You just need to re-read it.

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

clone
Dec 7 2017, 09:05 PM
Tsalagi

I agree...but once again you are missing the point...
No, I get the point ,this is a "gotcha" thread...I just never liked those, both sides have had compromised individuals, it's not a political affiliation issue.

Coast2coast

Drudge X
Dec 7 2017, 09:02 PM
Coast2coast

Leftists didn't purge anyone. Get your facts straight. Leftists have been shielding Weinstein for decades.
Purged, gone!

You elevate them. Vote for them. Revere them - and for a vote, an agenda.

The truth is out there. Blinders off Drudge! ;)

Drudge X
Member Avatar

Coast2coast
Dec 7 2017, 09:10 PM
Drudge X
Dec 7 2017, 09:02 PM
Coast2coast

Purged, gone!

You elevate them. Vote for them. Revere them - and for a vote, an agenda.

The truth is out there. Blinders off Drudge! ;)

Leftists did not purge anyone.

Prove it.

Alt Right PEPE
Member Avatar

Trump talked a big line during "guy talk"/"locker room" banter. Your pervs actually physically acted out.

Big difference

Trample the Weak Hurdle the Dead

Coast2coast

Alt Right PEPE
Dec 7 2017, 09:25 PM
Trump talked a big line during "guy talk"/"locker room" banter. Your pervs actually physically acted out.

Big difference

He was very clear that he sexually assaulted women. Bragged about it.

Your beyond double standard is noted.
So is your elevation of sexual assaulters providing they are conservatives.

ringotuna
Member Avatar

Tsalagi

I once asked a friend who had recently graduated from law school, what he learned about the law and morality.

"They're unrelated" was his answer.
Ringoism: Never underestimate the advantages of being underestimated.

Robert Stout
Member Avatar

ringotuna
Dec 8 2017, 05:33 AM
Tsalagi

I once asked a friend who had recently graduated from law school, what he learned about the law and morality.

"They're unrelated" was his answer.
I am still able to remember when I was young....Therefore, I support sexual misconduct............. :nana:
Jesus can raise the dead, but he can't fix stupid

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · MFAB · Next Topic »
Add Reply