Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I Am a Political Prisoner in Argentina
Topic Started: Dec 20 2017, 03:45 PM (497 Views)
Che On The Rocks

Quote:

By HÉCTOR TIMERMAN DEC. 20, 2017
NYT

Topic edited to remove description per news board rules.
Edited by Paula Ticks, Feb 16 2018, 09:21 AM.
Free Milagro Sala!
What happened to Santiago Maldonado?
What happened to ARA San Juan?
Mapuche Lives Matter!
Stop the political persecution in Argentina!
Stop the looting of Argentina!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Che On The Rocks

This thread is the continuation of this other. Besides:

Argentina: Far-Fetched ‘Treason’ Charges Against Ex-Officials
Quote:

Defendants Detained in Case Linked to 1994 Terrorist Attack
Posted Image
A man walks by a sign that reads "Memory and Justice" next to the names of the victims of the 1994 Argentine Israeli Mutual Association (AMIA) bombing, placed outside the AMIA Jewish community center during commemorations of the 23rd anniversary of the attack in Buenos Aires, Argentina, July 18, 2017. © 2017 Marcos Brindicci/Reuters

Ex-Interpol chief says ready to testify for Argentina's Fernandez
Quote:

BUENOS AIRES (Reuters) - Argentina’s previous government never asked Interpol to drop arrest warrants against a group of Iranians accused of bombing a Jewish center, the ex-head of the police agency said on Wednesday, as the government proceeded with treason charges against the former president.

Former Interpol chief Ronald Noble said in an email on Wednesday that he wants to testify that the government of former President Cristina Fernandez did not ask to have the arrest warrants lifted as part of a “memorandum” she had with Iran.
Free Milagro Sala!
Mapuche Lives Matter!

Che On The Rocks

The prison order against former President Cristina Kirchner was confirmed
Quote:

Although he rejected the accusation of "treason to the fatherland" by Judge Bonadío, the second instance of the federal criminal court upheld the ex-president's request for immunity.
Posted Image
12/07/2017. Osvaldo Fanton/Telam via Ulan/LANA

Note: nobody is calling Ronald Noble to declaring, yet:
[twitter=RKNGlobal/status/944319037982560258]
Free Milagro Sala!
Mapuche Lives Matter!

Che On The Rocks

US State Department revokes Héctor Timerman's visa
Quote:

The former Foreign Minister’s health is believed to be in a fragile condition.
Posted Image
Former Foreign Minister Héctor Timerman is accused of involvement in a conspiracy to secure immunity for Iranian suspects in the 1994 AMIA bombing case in exchange for better trade deals for Argentina. Foto:Cedoc

Héctor Timerman released from house arrest on humanitarian grounds
Quote:

The day after he was turned away at the check-in desk of Ezeiza airport, substitute Federal Judge Sergio Torres granted his release on humanitarian grounds.
Posted Image
Former foreign minister Héctor Timerman Foto:Cedoc Perfil
Read here, too.
Free Milagro Sala!
Mapuche Lives Matter!

W A Mozart
Member Avatar

I read most of the material provided and am somewhat in agreement that Timerman, or even Fernandez, should NOT be placed in a jail cell. There simply is no evidence, ....yet. If this judge really has a case against Timerman or Fernandez, he should divulge what the evidence is, and make his case in the court of public opinion. But, ...but, did Iran do it? In 1994? Yup, little question. Argentina should be embarrassed that no one was brought to justice.

So, like, what happened? The Israeli's handed out 'justice' a long time ago.

Quote:

..."In an interview with Agencia Judía de Noticias — or AJN, a Spanish-language Jewish news agency — Yitzhak Aviran, Israel’s ambassador to Argentina from 1993-2000, revealed that many of those involved in the attack had been targeted by Israel.

“The large majority of those responsible are no longer of this world, and we did it ourselves,” an AFP report quoted Aviran as saying.

Aviran castigated the Argentinian leadership, and claimed little had been done to bring to justice the Iranian authorizers and planners of the 1994 attack, or of a 1992 bombing of the Israeli Embassy in the Argentinean capital, in which 29 people were killed.

“We still need an answer [from the Argentine government] on what happened,” he said. “We know who the perpetrators of the embassy bombing were, and they did it a second time.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/iranian-bombers-in-amia-attack-were-taken-out-by-israel/

The Israeli's killed em, one by one, just like they hunted down the killers of the 1972 Olympic massacre in Munich. Mossad knows what it's doing, nowhere to run to, nowhere to hide. They'll find you. There was justice in this case, (ahem...) so, ....they should leave Timerman alone.

It reminds me of the hunt for Nazi's in South America after WWII. A great song from Al Stewart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsZMMbCb7Ug

Before the phone hits the receiver
You're halfway to the door
The voice said 'get out while you can,
There's just 1O minutes, nothing more'
Time only for the essentials
Better gather them and run
The false name inside the passport,
The gold bars and the gun
And once again they've come out of the past
And though your mind is cool your heart is beating fast
You've been through it all before
Each time you wish a little more that you could ask
"What do you want from me?
What do you need from me?
There's no rest for the running man
Why can't you let him be?'
It's a long and twisting journey
From the sweeping northern plains
To the outcrops of the jungle
Bowed beneath the tropic rains
In the customs hall the officer
Takes you to one side
And his eyes reveal no feeling
As you hand over the bribe
And once again you've bought a little time
And once again you're fading out of sight
Still the fox is growing older
As he calls over his shoulder to the night:
There's no rest for the running man
Why can't you let him be?"
Here, come over here
Beneath a sympathetic moon
We'll sit and talk over old times without a fear
Another beer, from the cafes of the night
The tumbling rhythms of guitars ring loud and clear
One by one they've nailed the others
But you always got away
What it is that keeps you just that step ahead
No one can say
In one last raid the agents
Of the dawn break down the door
Of a house where you were standing
Maybe just an hour before
And still the thread continues to unwind
You take the hidden roads that only you can find
And should they come upon your tracks
There's just a question hanging back you left behind
No rest for the running man
Why can't you let him be?"
Songwriters: Al Stewart / Peter White

Mozart
Edited by W A Mozart, Jan 11 2018, 07:17 AM.

Robert Stout
Member Avatar

Cristina deserves life in prison for being such a pompous A-hole...Are all the women in Argentina high maintenance like her ???.............. :biggrin:
Jesus can raise the dead, but he can't fix stupid

W A Mozart
Member Avatar

Some further thoughts here....

As noted above it appears that Mossad killed most of the people involved in the 1994 Argentinian bombing. An eye for an eye....
This is not unlike what they did in hunting down former Nazi's living in Argentina, Brasil and Paraguay.

A few years back I read some fascinating books on how the former Nazi's like Eichmann, Mueller and Mengele even made it to South America. After the war was over most of them fled to northern Italy, which was still German-speaking, but outside of the Allied search for German war criminals. They all obtained their passports and flight documents from a variety of well-connected sources, including the Catholic church. What struck me was the fact that many of the former high-ranking Nazi's used the tiny, little town of Tramin (Italy) as the their listed birthplace on their fabricated passports. (You can look it up) It just so happens my family and I spent over two weeks vacationing in that very town! Of course I was, like, 10 years old at the time, but remember most of the village. A good chuckle...! Anyway, there are a number of fascinating books out as to how close many of them came to discovery by Jewish intelligence (Mossad). Mengele was the guy they were really after, but never found. They came close a number of times, but missed thesumbitch by a few hours. He died of a heart attack while swimming off the coast of Brasil in the late 70's. Amazing stuff.

But, they did get those Iranians in that bombing. One by one, in the dead of the night. The case should be closed in Argentina, and all charges dropped. The case is closed, as real justice was served.

Mozart
Edited by W A Mozart, Jan 12 2018, 08:24 PM.

Robertr2000
Member Avatar

I am a political prisoner on Pcom

:nana:
"if that **** wins we'll all hang from nooses"

W A Mozart
Member Avatar

There's a solution to all of this. Let's have Che contact the Mossad to "verify" that all the perpetrators to the Argentinian incident are, well, ...dead. Just fill out your name and email address and the boys from Mossad will be back to you shortly, ..... ;)

Here:

https://www.mossad.gov.il/eng/pages/encontactus.aspx

:)

Mozart

_g R_
Member Avatar

Large numbers of Nazi refugees came to Latin America during and after World War II, and important ingredients of fascist ideology have been indirectly routed into that area through the U.S. military and intelligence establishment.
"Well-controlled elections do not question, let alone threaten, capitalism.”
―Professor Richard D. Wolff

W A Mozart
Member Avatar

_g R_
Jan 12 2018, 11:47 PM
Large numbers of Nazi refugees came to Latin America during and after World War II, and important ingredients of fascist ideology have been indirectly routed into that area through the U.S. military and intelligence establishment.
Ah, ....no.

It was quality, not quantity. The number of Nazi's who actually fled to South America after the war was very, very small. Powerful figures nonetheless. Mengele and Franz Stangl were the most prominent. Very few of those select Nazi's who made it to South America carried any weight. They had no political power, or hope for a future Nazi resurgence. First, they brought little money, nor assets, to their new South American homes. They were essentially, ...broke. A good portion of the Nazi gold disappeared in the Salzkammergut, or around the Koenig See near Berchtesgaden. (Or so they say...)

The most notorious Nazi's to make were these:

http://www.history.com/news/the-7-most-notorious-nazis-who-escaped-to-south-america

Mozart
Edited by W A Mozart, Jan 13 2018, 12:19 AM.

W A Mozart
Member Avatar

The House on Garibaldi Street....

Quote:

The passport issed to Adolf Eichmann by the International Committee of the Red Cross on June 1, 1950 was discovered by a graduate student in at the University of San Martin mid-2007 conducting research on Eichmann's wife, Veronica Catalina Leibel. The name on the passport reads "Ricardo Klement," and claims that he was a "technician born in Bolzano, Italy, and apolide (without nationality)."

When Eichmann arrived in Argentina in 1950, he lived for almost three years in a quiet town near Buenos Aires called San Fernando, where he worked in a metal factory. He then moved to the province of Tucuman, located over 600 miles from Buenos Aires, where he worked at an engineering company called the Capri firm, to which Juan Peron, the Argentine president at the time and known Nazi-sympathizer, gave many state contracts in order to modernize the province's water administration.

Eichmann's wife and two children arrived in Argentina in mid-1952, and accompanied him to Tucuman. He registered his two children at a German school, known to promote anti-Semitic and pro-Nazi propoganda at the time, under the name Eichmann, suggesting again how the Argentine government aided and abetted former Nazis and their sympathizers.

In April 1953, the Capri firm declared bankruptcy and Eichmann moved his family to Buenos Aires, where he worked for a number a companies. He was hired by Mercedes Benz in March 1959, where he continued to use the alias Ricardo Klement.

No one had heard him for years. But in the autumn of 1957 Walter Eytan at the Israeli Foreign Ministry, got a call from Fritz Bauer, the public prosecutor of the province of Hesse, Germany. Hesse told Eytan that Eichmann was alive and living in Argentina.

Eytan immediately alerted Isser Harel, the head of the Mossad. Harel spent one autumn night reading Eichmann's dossier. At that point Harel didn't know much about him. As Harel writes in his book on the capture of Eichmann, The House on Garibaldi Street; "I didn't know what sort of man Eichmann was. I didn't know with what morbid zeal he pursued his murderous work or how he went into the fray to destroy one miserable Jew with the same ardor he devoted to the annihilation of an entire community. I didn't know that he was capable of ordering the slaughter of babies - and depicting himself as a disciplined soldier; of directing outrages on women - and priding himself on his loyalty to an oath; or of sending helpless old men to their deaths - and classifying himself as an 'idealist'…But I knew when I rose from my desk at dawn that in everything pertaining to the Jews he was the paramount authority and his were the hands that pulled the strings controlling manhunt and massacre. I knew that at all the Nuremberg trials of Nazi war criminals this man was pointed to as the head butcher. I knew that he was a past master in police methods, and that on the strength of his professional skill and in the light of his total lack of conscience, he would be an exceedingly dangerous quarry. I knew that when the war was over he had succeeded in blotting out all trace of himself with supreme expertise."

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-capture-of-nazi-criminal-adolf-eichmann

Posted Image

Mozart

W A Mozart
Member Avatar

His name: Imad Mughniyeh

The guy behind the Argentine massacre.

Quote:

How the CIA and Mossad teamed up to kill Hizbollah's 'father of smoke'
US role in killing Imad Mughniyeh with a car bomb in Damascus is revealed for the first time by former officials, who say it took President George W Bush 30 seconds to approve the operation

The CIA and Mossad collaborated in the 2008 assassination of a senior Hizbollah leader, detonating a car bomb in the Syrian capital Damascus, according to former intelligence officials who have spoken to American media outlets.

Few details have ever been known about the life and death of Imad Mughniyeh, who was believed to be the group's international operations chief.

He was nicknamed the Father of Smoke, so elusive did he prove.

Now, intelligence officials have told The Washington Post and Newsweek that he was killed by a bomb hidden in the spare tyre of a parked car after an extraordinary joint operation between the US and Israel.

The claims have already led to accusations that the CIA acted illegally by ignoring a US ban on assassination.

Read more here:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11381718/How-the-CIA-and-Mossad-teamed-up-to-kill-Hizbollahs-father-of-smoke.html

Also: https://www.haaretz.com/cia-mossad-killed-hezbollah-s-imad-mughniyeh-1.5367365

Mozart
Edited by W A Mozart, Jan 25 2018, 10:31 AM.

Robert Stout
Member Avatar

The CIA never gets the memo............. :dunno:
Jesus can raise the dead, but he can't fix stupid

W A Mozart
Member Avatar

Quote:

"No problem. Maradona doesn't need step into that s**thole (in fútbol terms) called America. :biggrin:

Different is the case of Héctor Timerman, who was in cancer treatment in the Mount Sinai hospital..."

Che

No problem, we covered him here.... :)

Mozart

Che On The Rocks

W A Mozart

I read most of the material provided and am somewhat in agreement that Timerman, or even Fernandez, should NOT be placed in a jail cell. There simply is no evidence, ....yet. If this judge really has a case against Timerman or Fernandez, he should divulge what the evidence is, and make his case in the court of public opinion.
This is political persecution, disguised as a trial.

W A Mozart

But, ...but, did Iran do it? In 1994? Yup, little question.
No, sorry. There are many, many questions. Especially, since the original investigation was politicized, too!

W A Mozart

So, like, what happened? The Israeli's handed out 'justice' a long time ago.
Israel denied that.

W A Mozart

The case is closed, as real justice was served.
Extra-judicial killings have to do more with revenge and terrorism than "real justice".

W A Mozart

There's a solution to all of this. Let's have Che contact the Mossad to "verify" that all the perpetrators to the Argentinian incident are, well, ...dead.
Nisman was in close contact with the Mossad and the CIA.
Look how he finished. :cool:

W A Mozart

His name: Imad Mughniyeh

The guy behind the Argentine massacre.
Another one?

I mean, for Nisman, the guy behind the Argentine massacre was a certain Ibrahim Hussein Berro (See here, too). In July 2017, a DNA test was tried. That test was negative.

Near a quarter of century, and there is not DNA evidence that Ibrahim Berro was in Buenos Aires, yet! And you want to begin bombing Iran? :cool:
Free Milagro Sala!
Mapuche Lives Matter!

Che On The Rocks

January 11, 2018:
Argentina’s Government Will Intercede on Timerman’s Behalf so He Can Travel to the US
Quote:

After being denied entry to the US, the Foreign Ministry will intercede to try to get his visa reinstated.
Posted Image
(Photo via Noticias Argentinas/ Hugo Villalobos)

January 12, 2018:
Statement On Hector Timerman
Quote:

Statement Of Senator Patrick Leahy

January 22, 2018:
Héctor Timerman was to an emergency lung surgery in Buenos Aires. Metastasis from the liver.

Today, February 3, 2018:
The Answer of the US Department of State:
Posted Image
Héctor Timerman can't travel to the USA, yet.
Free Milagro Sala!
Mapuche Lives Matter!

W A Mozart
Member Avatar

Quote:

US and Argentina announce plans to cut off Lebanese Hezbollah's funding networks in Latin America
The United States and Argentina will work jointly to cut off funding for Hezbollah
Authorities suspect groups in Argentina are raising funds through organized crime
They say funds are going to support the Iranian-backed armed movement
US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson joined Argentinian counterpart Foreign Minister Jorge Faurie in Buenos Aires for talks
The pair agreed on the decision Sunday while at a joint news conference
They said South America had become a 'zone of peace' and that outside groups must not be allowed to jeopardize it

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5350703/US-Argentina-work-against-Hezbollah.html#ixzz56FJko7Ix

Posted Image

Former head of ExxonMobile to exploit Argentinian oil reserves....!

And then..

Quote:

'And, as Secretary Tillerson said, we need to intensify every possible exchange not only in terms of dialogue but also in terms of information on the actions of these groups which take advantage of transnational crime to foster their interests, which Argentina certainly does not agree with,' he said.

In 1992, the violence of the Middle East erupted in Argentina, when bombers attacked the Israeli embassy in Buenos Aires, killing 29 people. Two years later, an attack on a Jewish community center in the city left 85 dead.

Posted Image

Mozart

Che On The Rocks

W A Mozart

Former head of ExxonMobile to exploit Argentinian oil reserves....!
Well, yes. But don't forget the lithium, too.
In Jujuy, besides of the lithium, is Milagro Sala. Wolfgang, please, note: Rex Tillerson stayed mum about Milagro Sala. :cool:

W A Mozart

And then..
And then, demonization of Iran through propaganda: there is not Hezbollah in Argentina. Note as the no resolution of the Buenos Aires attacks comes so handy. :cool:

Oh, and Wolfgang, please, note too: Rex Tillerson stayed mum about Héctor Timerman. :cool:
Free Milagro Sala!
Mapuche Lives Matter!

Che On The Rocks

Heh:
Former Foreign Minister Héctor Timerman Finally Has US Visa Reinstated
Quote:

He will be able to travel to the US to continue undergoing his cancer treatment.
Posted Image
Photo via NA

Because the show must go on:

Cristina Kirchner is Now One Step Away From Heading to Trial in the AMIA Cover up Case
Quote:

Prosecutor Eduardo Taiano requested the case be sent to trial. This could happen by the end of the month.
Posted Image
Photo via Politica Digital

Will the Kangaroo Court call to the star witness, American citizen Ronald K. Noble, at the least? :cool:
Free Milagro Sala!
Mapuche Lives Matter!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · UnitedStates.com FOREIGN* & DEFENSE · Next Topic »
Add Reply