Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Why Is Tsalagi STILL Not Supporting President Trump?
Topic Started: Dec 29 2017, 12:42 PM (3,008 Views)
philly rabbit
Member Avatar

I want to hear it straight from the horse's mouth. So why not? You're supposed to be a republican. And republicans are supposed to stand for lower taxes and fiscal responsibility.

You have no excuses. The president is doing a fine job.

There's only one answer.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harambe4Trump
Member Avatar

His family wants to employ illegals.
You were spared by Thanos.
#MAGA
#wallsnotwars

philly rabbit
Member Avatar

Harambe4Trump
Dec 29 2017, 01:03 PM
Yea, well he's not McCain the great war hero or McConnell.

What say you, tsal dude?

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

I already gave my answer when Inquisitor asked...look it up...at any rate...fiscal responsibility? The Deficit will increase...and yet..he's going to spend money for the DoD and the Wall without a way to pay for it?

I'm all for tax cuts...if this was truly a tax cut equal in size and measure...but the most benefits of lion's share of people here are going to be in Trump's crowd. The corporate tax cut is permanement, ours has to be redone yearly?

Yes...I want fiscal responsibility....but people on the right only look at domestic spending, as if that is the whole of it....the largest expenditures are DoD...both in yearly budgets and R&D, let alone Defense Contracts. You want to reign in spending...start there. For some reason..our guys always want to cut the spending that affect people's real day to day lives....I want to cut spending that denies profits to Defense Contractors...let them sell to someone else. I'd prefer to spend their profits on infrastructure improvements, our power grid, bridges, etc are way old and in need of repair.

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

Harambe4Trump
Actually...they want to employ people wiling to work a honest day's wages for an honest day work, no Americans come calling...have to get the harvest out to those wanting salads, fresh milk, or beef...and no...we're not going under or buying robots to suit you...to cut you off.

Harambe4Trump
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
Dec 29 2017, 03:38 PM
Harambe4Trump
Actually...they want to employ people wiling to work a honest day's wages for an honest day work, no Americans come calling...have to get the harvest out to those wanting salads, fresh milk, or beef...and no...we're not going under or buying robots to suit you...to cut you off.
Prison it is.
#MAGA
#wallsnotwars

philly rabbit
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
Dec 29 2017, 03:35 PM
I already gave my answer when Inquisitor asked...look it up...at any rate...fiscal responsibility? The Deficit will increase...and yet..he's going to spend money for the DoD and the Wall without a way to pay for it?

I'm all for tax cuts...if this was truly a tax cut equal in size and measure...but the most benefits of lion's share of people here are going to be in Trump's crowd. The corporate tax cut is permanement, ours has to be redone yearly?

Yes...I want fiscal responsibility....but people on the right only look at domestic spending, as if that is the whole of it....the largest expenditures are DoD...both in yearly budgets and R&D, let alone Defense Contracts. You want to reign in spending...start there. For some reason..our guys always want to cut the spending that affect people's real day to day lives....I want to cut spending that denies profits to Defense Contractors...let them sell to someone else. I'd prefer to spend their profits on infrastructure improvements, our power grid, bridges, etc are way old and in need of repair.
So would you say that President Trump is at least doing a pretty good job?

Would you concede that much?

philly rabbit
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
Harambe4Trump
This isn't true. They want cheap labor for their wealthy donors.

Americans could do these jobs but they're being undercut by an illegal alien labor pool.

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

Harambe4Trump
Dec 29 2017, 03:45 PM
Tsalagi
Harambe4Trump
Prison it is.
Some of the biggest users are friends of Trump's....should be kinda fun to see how that works out.

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

philly rabbit
Dec 29 2017, 03:47 PM
Tsalagi

Actually...no..I wouldn't..not sure where you got that from my response.

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

philly rabbit
Dec 29 2017, 03:51 PM
Tsalagi
Harambe4Trump

Americans could do these jobs but they're being undercut by an illegal alien labor pool.
Still never proven as to how you know what is being paid to these people? Again...none show up at harvest time...where they at?

Harambe4Trump
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
Dec 29 2017, 05:32 PM
philly rabbit
Dec 29 2017, 03:51 PM
Tsalagi
Harambe4Trump

Still never proven as to how you know what is being paid to these people? Again...none show up at harvest time...where they at?
If Americans can’t be found to do the work, burn the fields
#MAGA
#wallsnotwars

Robertr2000
Member Avatar

philly rabbit
Dec 29 2017, 12:42 PM
I want to hear it straight from the horse's mouth. So why not? You're supposed to be a republican. And republicans are supposed to stand for lower taxes and fiscal responsibility.

There's only one answer.
Because Tsalagi is a dirty dirty Liberal.

(and he needs to be removed from this board)
Edited by Robertr2000, Dec 29 2017, 10:20 PM.
"if that **** wins we'll all hang from nooses"
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drudge X
Member Avatar

Tsal is no Republican. His support for Obama is duly noted.
Cancel your cable television subscription and stop supporting the leftist leaning propaganda.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

Robertr2000
Dec 29 2017, 10:18 PM
philly rabbit
Dec 29 2017, 12:42 PM

There's only one answer.
Because Tsalagi is a dirty dirty Liberal.

(and he needs to be removed from this board)
As I've said...I"ve both "liberal and conservative" positions..yet..they are all positions based on the GOP platform...so....your point is moot apparently...and I've documented my positions multiple times, yet none of you have actually sought to refute anything I've documented, yet continue the philosophy of "say it enough times, it won't matter if it's true or not"

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

Drudge X
Dec 29 2017, 11:39 PM
Tsal is no Republican. His support for Obama is duly noted.
Please provide an example of such, since you've made an accusation.

philly rabbit
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
Dec 29 2017, 05:31 PM
philly rabbit
Tsalagi

if he's not doing a good job on cutting taxes and improving the economy then you're not a republican.

That's my whole point here.

i'll try it one more time. As a republican .. AS A REPUBLICAN ONLY and nothing else, isn't he doing what a republican is supposed to do?

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

philly rabbit
Dec 30 2017, 02:27 PM
Tsalagi
philly rabbit
Tsalagi

if he's not doing a good job on cutting taxes and improving the economy then you're not a republican.

i'll try it one more time. As a republican .. AS A REPUBLICAN ONLY and nothing else, isn't he doing what a republican is supposed to do?
I'm sorry...but you don't get to dictate how I answer a question Philly...you, who have consistently twisted my words for YEARS..I think his tax plan only embraces his echelon of taxpayers, not you and me. Therefore at best, it was. Half-ass plan..ill-conceived before passing. As for improving an economy, he inherited an economy that had been steadily improving for years. At best you can say is the economy will improve because corporations will gain more profit with their new corporate tax rate.

Being a Republican means being a sound business manager....how does one become a sound manager by increasing debt and the deficit in one year?
Edited by Tsalagi, Dec 30 2017, 02:46 PM.

philly rabbit
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
Dec 30 2017, 02:45 PM
philly rabbit
Tsalagi
philly rabbit
Tsalagi

I'm sorry...but you don't get to dictate how I answer a question Philly...you, who have consistently twisted my words for YEARS..I think his tax plan only embraces his echelon of taxpayers, not you and me. Therefore at best, it was. Half-ass plan..ill-conceived before passing. As for improving an economy, he inherited an economy that had been steadily improving for years. At best you can say is the economy will improve because corporations will gain more profit with their new corporate tax rate.

Being a Republican means being a sound business manager....how does one become a sound manager by increasing debt and the deficit in one year?
Oh stop it with your fluff. A republican foremost is supposed to stand for lowering taxes and therefore more economic freedom.

I told you to approach the question as a republican only no matter what you think of the man and especially his supporters. You're just another Trump hating progressive and you've proven it on this thread.

You're not a republican. You're a leftist globalist with a progressive agenda and it has been confirmed right here in a forum that should remove you and your cohorts permanently.

You can stick your R next to your name, it's a mask.

Trump haters will never admit to anything good the man does that supposedly reflects the position of a party infested with progressive globalists.

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

philly rabbit
Dec 30 2017, 03:18 PM
Tsalagi
Dec 30 2017, 02:45 PM
philly rabbit
Tsalagi
philly rabbit

Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

Oh stop it with your fluff. A republican foremost is supposed to stand for lowering taxes and therefore more economic freedom.

I told you to approach the question as a republican only no matter what you think of the man and especially his supporters. You're just another Trump hating progressive and you've proven it on this thread.

You're not a republican. You're a leftist globalist with a progressive agenda and it has been confirmed right here in a forum that should remove you and your cohorts permanently.

You can stick your R next to your name, it's a mask.

Trump haters will never admit to anything good the man does that supposedly reflects the position of a party infested with progressive globalists.
Again...putting words in my mouth...last time you did that, you got a warning, care for another? A Republican is supposed to be a good manager of the public's trust, a break on Democratic emotion-based policy.

I did approach the question as a Republican, what kind of Republican would increase the deficit and debt at the same time?

Seeing as how you're not a member of the GOP, you're opinion of me ranks somewhere above the lint I pulled from my dryer this morning..

I don't hate President Trump..that would be a personal evaluation...my evaluation is not based on personal like or dislike...that would be you, you'd perform fellatio on the man if he asked.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Conservative.com & Republican.com politics forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply