Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Why Are So Many Men On A Marriage Strike?; Dr. Helen Smith Compilation
Topic Started: Jan 12 2018, 11:27 PM (543 Views)
Sammy
Member Avatar

Females don't need men! Human race in USA is in trouble! :oyvey :biggrin: Sammy

Please stay away from MARS
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

RaiderNation
Member Avatar

In my case, once bitten twice shy. Fool me once, shame on you. We won't be fooled again. (W)
Will Munny: "Deserve's got nothin' to do with it..."

Sammy
Member Avatar

RaiderNation
Jan 13 2018, 10:21 AM
In my case, once bitten twice shy. Fool me once, shame on you. We won't be fooled again. (W)
I hear ya!!!! The ALIEN understands completely ! :biggrin: :)

ringotuna
Member Avatar

Guess I'm fortunate enough to have married a woman tolerant enough to put up with my sh!t for 37 years. Every morning I wake up and look over at her.....surprised that she's still here. :dunno:
Ringoism: Never underestimate the advantages of being underestimated.

RaiderNation
Member Avatar

That is testimony to your good luck, or her monumental patience ... or both!

ringotuna
Member Avatar

RaiderNation
Jan 14 2018, 09:24 AM
Not to mention my rugged good looks, wealth and suave/debonair personality. :lol:

Sammy
Member Avatar

ringotuna
Jan 14 2018, 12:25 PM
RaiderNation
Not to mention my rugged good looks, wealth and suave/debonair personality. :lol:
Yes, Ringo!! Marriage isn't for everyone. I really happy you have somebody! Do you have little humans? :) Sammy

If you love someone, being married isn't written in rock. Living together was living in sin and maybe you're a holy roller. And you're doing it (marriage) because of that fact. Some humans do it to keep peace in the family , you know the tradition , the old ways. :popcorn: Sam

ringotuna
Member Avatar

Sammy
Jan 14 2018, 12:48 PM
ringotuna
RaiderNation
Yes, Ringo!! Marriage isn't for everyone. I really happy you have somebody! Do you have little humans? :) Sammy

If you love someone, being married isn't written in rock. Living together was living in sin and maybe you're a holy roller. And you're doing it (marriage) because of that fact. Some humans do it to keep peace in the family , you know the tradition , the old ways. :popcorn: Sam

Lived together with her for two years before we married. ( highly recommend it for young couples getting their bearings) I've known her since we were children, but our love affair began when I hit her in the back of the head with a snow ball while walking across campus one day.

I never worried about the 'sin' part.

Sammy
Member Avatar

ringotuna
Jan 14 2018, 12:56 PM
Sammy
ringotuna
RaiderNation

Lived together with her for two years before we married. ( highly recommend it for young couples getting their bearings) I've known her since we were children, but our love affair began when I hit her in the back of the head with a snow ball while walking across campus one day.

Posted Image

then it was Ringo!!!!! :biggrin:

Posted Image

The Inquisitor
Member Avatar

Simple Alternative....Find a women you could really hate....and just buy her a house and car....Saves the paperwork.... :biggrin:
Warning....Leftist's Post Here....Take Precautions

ringotuna
Member Avatar

Sammy
Jan 14 2018, 03:49 PM
ringotuna
Sammy
ringotuna
RaiderNation

Posted Image

Posted Image
The part I didn't tell you was when she got me in a head lock, took me to the ground and rubbed snow in my face. :biggrin:

jazzyjeff

Marriage today without a pre-nup is poor financial planning, even though they do not always hold up in court when kids are involved.

Sammy
Member Avatar

ringotuna
Jan 15 2018, 03:19 AM
Sammy
Jan 14 2018, 03:49 PM
ringotuna
Sammy
ringotuna

Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

Posted Image

Posted Image
The part I didn't tell you was when she got me in a head lock, took me to the ground and rubbed snow in my face. :biggrin:
Posted Image

Sammy
Member Avatar

http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/2681568287
Edited by nNeo, Jan 19 2018, 03:15 PM.

Robertr2000
Member Avatar

Yep....

https://youtu.be/PpisuUkxh2w
"if that **** wins we'll all hang from nooses"

Coast2coast

ringotuna
Jan 14 2018, 06:01 AM
Guess I'm fortunate enough to have married a woman tolerant enough to put up with my sh!t for 37 years. Every morning I wake up and look over at her.....surprised that she's still here. :dunno:
You sure about that? The guards at Alcatraz thought that Frank Morris and the Anglin brothers were in their beds.

Not saying, but check.

:biggrin:

edro14

ringotuna
ROFL....got you beat by 7 years!

ringotuna
Member Avatar

edro14
Jan 19 2018, 10:53 AM
ringotuna
My condolences to Mrs. edro. :biggrin: :booboo:

Sammy
Member Avatar

ringotuna
Jan 19 2018, 10:58 AM
edro14
Jan 19 2018, 10:53 AM
ringotuna
My condolences to Mrs. edro. :biggrin: :booboo:
Is this eh old mans club? :popcorn: :biggrin: Sammy

RaiderNation
Member Avatar

WILL WHOEVER POSTED THE AUTOMATIC AUDIO PLEASE STOP DOING SO?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · SEXUALITY & ATTRACTION · Next Topic »
Add Reply