Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Truth About 'Sh*thole Countries'
Topic Started: Jan 13 2018, 12:24 AM (203 Views)
Alt Right PEPE
Member Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJdumFFPLqA&feature=share
Gun control?? Amendments to the Constitution must be approved by 2/3 of both houses of Congress!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

Can you give me a brief synopsis of the video...call me lazy but if it's going to be your bullet points in video, I'd just assume you tell me.

Drudge X
Member Avatar

Tucker Carson cut through all the bs and tells it like it is.
Cancel your cable television subscription and stop supporting the leftist leaning propaganda.

Alt Right PEPE
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
Jan 13 2018, 07:37 AM
Can you give me a brief synopsis of the video...call me lazy but if it's going to be your bullet points in video, I'd just assume you tell me.
Watch the video amigo.

It's not hard, press the f......g button!

:dunno:
Gun control?? Amendments to the Constitution must be approved by 2/3 of both houses of Congress!

Alt Right PEPE
Member Avatar

Synopsis?

"s**thole" countries, are s**thole countries.

Get over it- you hysterical libby cry babbys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
Edited by Alt Right PEPE, Jan 14 2018, 07:17 AM.

Alt Right PEPE
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Alt Right PEPE
Member Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqg8I4w0ItM

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

Alt Right PEPE
Jan 14 2018, 01:17 AM
Tsalagi
Watch the video amigo.

It's not hard, press the f......g button!

:dunno:
Oh, I'm not lazy it's just a personal choice...I can't discuss a video, especially ones with either the left or the right in here cherry picking videos to confirm their biases or agendas.

I don't watch any videos on spec..I would rather hear you discuss what you saw and why you think it's pertinent.

PATruth
Member Avatar

The debate is not about whether there are sheithole countries, the debate is about Trump saying it and offending the overly sensitive planet. Although it creates another distraction the truth should never offend us.
Texas Produces Double The Renewable Power As California At Almost Half The Price

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

PATruth
Jan 15 2018, 02:16 PM
The debate is not about whether there are sheithole countries, the debate is about Trump saying it and offending the overly sensitive planet. Although it creates another distraction the truth should never offend us.
Truth or not, as our senior Diplomat, it is encumbent's on POTUS to be well.....diplomatic. I realize that's a passé thing with many conservatives, that they'd prefer a guy with a sailor's mouth be our POTUS, but I'd prefer one with a bit more class.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Conservative.com & Republican.com politics forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply