Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Eagles seek revenge in Super Bowl rematch with the Patriots.
Topic Started: Jan 24 2018, 01:33 PM (1,310 Views)
_g R_
Member Avatar

It's been 13 years and a lot has changed , especially for the Eagles. Philly has been through 4 head coaches and 7 different quarterbacks since Super Bowl 39, when they lost to Tom Brady and New England 24 - 21.

The Patriots are favored by 5.5 points, so I'm putting my money on the Eagles + 5.5, but I think N.E. will win their 6th Super Bowl
next weekend,
30 - 27
The U.S. government can't cover this up by imprisoning or murdering me. Truth is coming, and it cannot be stopped.
Edward Snowden
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammy
Member Avatar

going with the DOGGS :biggrin:
Posted Image

Posted Image by 10 :popcorn: Sammy
Please stay away from MARS

_g R_
Member Avatar

Sammy
Jan 24 2018, 02:00 PM
Posted Image

You could really cash in on that bet , if it were to
happen.
The U.S. government can't cover this up by imprisoning or murdering me. Truth is coming, and it cannot be stopped.
Edward Snowden

Coast2coast

I heard they were planning on jumping them in the parking lot.

Of course that could just be a rumor.

Sammy
Member Avatar

_g R_
Jan 25 2018, 09:50 PM
Sammy
Jan 24 2018, 02:00 PM
Posted Image

You could really cash in on that bet , if it were to
happen.
Phillies De fence will score 7 and offence will get the field goal. Posted Image :hooray: 31-21 Posted Image
Please stay away from MARS

RaiderNation
Member Avatar

_g R_
Jan 24 2018, 01:33 PM
It's been 13 years and a lot has changed , especially for the Eagles. Philly has been through 4 head coaches and 7 different quarterbacks since Super Bowl 39, when they lost to Tom Brady and New England 24 - 21.

The Patriots are favored by 5.5 points, so I'm putting my money on the Eagles + 5.5, but I think N.E. will win their 6th Super Bowl
next weekend,
30 - 27
Handicapper Danny Sheridan, yesterday on the Dan Patrick Show, said that Super Bowl favorites have covered something like 22 of the last 25 years, regardless of spread.

Will Munny: "Deserve's got nothin' to do with it..."

_g R_
Member Avatar

RaiderNation
Jan 26 2018, 08:24 AM
_g R_

next weekend,
30 - 27
Handicapper Danny Sheridan, yesterday on the Dan Patrick Show, said that Super Bowl favorites have covered something like 22 of the last 25 years, regardless of spread.

Whenever there's a big 'upset', it turns into a huge story,
People are still talking about Super Bowl III when Joe Namath and the NY Jets
knocked off the mighty, unbeatable Baltimore Colts.
Edward Snowden

_g R_
Member Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV5l1G_1hxY
Edward Snowden

RaiderNation
Member Avatar

_g R_
Jan 26 2018, 11:41 AM
RaiderNation
_g R_

next weekend,
30 - 27

That one game put Joe Willie in the HOF. He was an otherwise average QB.

Will Munny: "Deserve's got nothin' to do with it..."

_g R_
Member Avatar

RaiderNation
Jan 26 2018, 07:05 PM
_g R_
Jan 26 2018, 11:41 AM
RaiderNation
_g R_

next weekend,
30 - 27

That one game put Joe Willie in the HOF. He was an otherwise average QB.

And admittedly an alcoholic , because of trying to avoid the pain killers.
He would be the perfect advocate for medical cannabis.

Edward Snowden

CautionaryTales
Member Avatar

_g R_

next weekend,
30 - 27
Eagles 24
Patriots 10
“ The Trump/Russia story won't go away because the Fake President is at the eye of this storm and there is no getting away from that.

_g R_
Member Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj8G9dGuNkU
Edward Snowden

jazzyjeff

CautionaryTales
Jan 26 2018, 08:20 PM
_g R_

next weekend,
30 - 27
Eagles 24
Patriots 10
I sure hope the Eagles can do it. Not betting on the game because if I was I would have to go, well enough said.

70-101
Member Avatar

Eagles by 10

LeGarrette Blount MVP
“U bum. ... Going to White House was a great honor until you showed up!" - LeBron James, addressing Trump directly in a tweet.

clone
Member Avatar
Director @ Center for Advanced Memetic Warfare
_g R_

next weekend,
30 - 27
Posted Image
Democrats hate America more than the Russians.

_g R_
Member Avatar

Party time in Philly.

Posted Image
Edward Snowden

jake58

Been an Eagles fan since the early 60s. Didn't see this one coming after Wentz went down. Congrats to Foles and Pederson, who were the stars, apparently the 'D' never made it off the bus until Graham's strip sack. Philly might well burn down this week.
Snopes CEO embezzles from company, divorces wife to marry prostitute: Mostly true

CautionaryTales
Member Avatar

Great game.
Philly didn’t burn down either.

“ The Trump/Russia story won't go away because the Fake President is at the eye of this storm and there is no getting away from that.

CautionaryTales
Member Avatar

On further review.
There were a couple fires.
🦅

ringotuna
Member Avatar

Idiots

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/super-bowl-52-eagles-beat-patriots-score-fire-philadelphia-fans-reactions-celebrations/1j34qz1op3wq1fqpyznftdo9p
Ringoism: Never underestimate the advantages of being underestimated.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Sports · Next Topic »
Add Reply