Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Report: U.S. Forces Killed More Than 200 Russian Fighters in Syria Attack
Topic Started: Feb 13 2018, 11:31 AM (120 Views)
Drudge X
Member Avatar

https://www.thedailybeast.com/report-us-forces-killed-more-than-200-russian-fighters-in-syria-attack
Kate Steinle was separated from her family permanently but leftists didn't seem to mind.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drudge X
Member Avatar

These were no contractors. They were Russian soldiers.
Kate Steinle was separated from her family permanently but leftists didn't seem to mind.

jake58

Drudge X
Feb 13 2018, 11:32 AM
Do you have a source for your claim? The OP says that these were mercenaries. Oh well, I'm sure Siberian will be along soon to give us the Putin version.
Snopes CEO embezzles from company, divorces wife to marry prostitute: Mostly true

Robert Stout
Member Avatar

If they were trying to steal an oil refinery they were obviously Bulgarians.................. :)
Jesus can raise the dead, but he can't fix stupid

Drudge X
Member Avatar

jake58
Feb 13 2018, 11:37 AM
Drudge X
Feb 13 2018, 11:32 AM
Do you have a source for your claim? The OP says that these were mercenaries. Oh well, I'm sure Siberian will be along soon to give us the Putin version.
The Russians will never admit these guys were their soldiers. Doing so send the wrong message to the rebels and most important, a black eye for getting their asses kicked. It's shocking that no one in the Kremlin knows much and government contractor sending mercenaries without the government's knowledge.

The second scenario, the Russians were testing US readines and response. Too bad they had to learn the hard way.

Of course, Siberian's version is the official version. Paging Siberian.

Siberian
Member Avatar

you want me to tell you an official version or what I always say - the truth?
Goood morning GULAG!!!

Robertr2000
Member Avatar

Siberian
Feb 13 2018, 06:30 PM
Let's hear it.
Edited by Robertr2000, Feb 13 2018, 06:33 PM.
"if that **** wins we'll all hang from nooses"

Robertr2000
Member Avatar

The Pentagon and the CIA hire more mercenaries that the rest of the world combined.
"if that **** wins we'll all hang from nooses"

Drudge X
Member Avatar

Siberian
Feb 13 2018, 06:30 PM
Yes. We strongly believed that you are the subject matter expert on the Russian military. Your mano-a-mano ties with Putin give you the inside scoop. So, let's hear it. :drinking:

Siberian
Member Avatar

Drudge, you are begging not in proper way.
Say - please, Siberian, tell us the truth, as you always do...

otherwuse you will have to comfort yourself with official version :)

https://www.rt.com/news/418720-syria-russian-casualties-reports/
Edited by Siberian, Feb 14 2018, 04:21 AM.
Goood morning GULAG!!!

Drudge X
Member Avatar

The lastest toll is 300 Russian soldiers were killed by the US. Let's see Putin tries to test the US again. :lol:

Siberian
Member Avatar

who gives more?
- cmon, will we hear fair price? who gives 400 automatically defeats isis!
- 400!!!
- the gentleman from Pentagon says 400, who gives more? who says 500 gets Syria with 50% discount!
- comey, comey, listen, we in CIA got screwed with our moderate ISIS terrorists, and half of funds are stolen, will you participate? 50/50, each contributes just 250!
-500!!
- oh, we're getting to real pruce, but don't forget, it's Russians! every Russian is worth a NATO brigade, who says 600 Russians automatically wins the cold war!!
-1000!!!
- sold!!! please, my dear, deliver the bill to that lady from CNN...

Drudge, you lost in the very beginning...
Goood morning GULAG!!!

Robert Stout
Member Avatar

The figure I saw was 6 Russians and about 100 Middle Eastern mercenaries were killed...But that wasn't from CNN........ :lol:
Jesus can raise the dead, but he can't fix stupid

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · UnitedStates.com FOREIGN* & DEFENSE · Next Topic »
Add Reply