Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Former President Obama
Topic Started: Feb 13 2018, 09:23 PM (260 Views)
Coast2coast

Every time I see former President Obama the first word that goes through my mind is the word "dignity".
Posted Image

Something so lacking in the White House today.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Demagogue
Member Avatar
Administrator
Well, he certainly did not leave office in a dignified manner so I don't think that is the term I would use for him.
People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would do them harm.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Coast2coast

Demagogue
Feb 13 2018, 09:28 PM
Well, he certainly did not leave office in a dignified manner so I don't think that is the term I would use for him.
How do you figure?

And are telling us that this present White House performs with any measure of dignity? Honesty? Integrity?

PATruth
Member Avatar

Every time I see former President Obama the first word that goes through my mind is the word "incompetent" followed by "liar."
"No. No he won't. We'll stop it."

Demagogue
Member Avatar
Administrator
Coast2coast
Feb 13 2018, 09:32 PM
Demagogue
How do you figure?

And are telling us that this present White House performs with any measure of dignity? Honesty? Integrity?

I am not comparing him against the current white house. I am comparing him to the other presidents who when they were replaced by someone with different views chose to aid those incoming leaders rather than fight them and throw obstacles in their way. I am comparing him to the long history of presidents who once they leave office chose to allow their replacements to govern without facing spiteful commentary from the previous administration.

Compared to those standards, Obama has been weighed, he has been measured, and he has been found wanting.
People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would do them harm.

Coast2coast

PATruth
Feb 13 2018, 09:33 PM
Every time I see former President Obama the first word that goes through my mind is the word "incompetent" followed by "liar."
So your right wing fantasy life comes to mind. :lol:

Coast2coast

Demagogue
Feb 13 2018, 09:38 PM
Coast2coast
Demagogue
How do you figure?

I am not comparing him against the current white house. I am comparing him to the other presidents who when they were replaced by someone with different views chose to aid those incoming leaders rather than fight them and throw obstacles in their way. I am comparing him to the long history of presidents who once they leave office chose to allow their replacements to govern without facing spiteful commentary from the previous administration.

Compared to those standards, Obama has been weighed, he has been measured, and he has been found wanting.
Specify!

Demagogue
Member Avatar
Administrator
Coast2coast
Demagogue
Coast2coast
Demagogue
How do you figure?

Specify!

I have done so before on other topics. Right now I am on my mobile but tomorrow I will be happy to get you examples of Obama spiteful behavior in his last couple months in office.

Coast2coast

Demagogue
Feb 13 2018, 09:50 PM
Coast2coast
Demagogue
Coast2coast
Demagogue
How do you figure?

Specify!

I have done so before on other topics. Right now I am on my mobile but tomorrow I will be happy to get you examples of Obama spiteful behavior in his last couple months in office.
No worries. Got's the time. :)

Don't know how you do all that on your phone.
Lord knows I tried. Posted Image

Edited by Coast2coast, Feb 13 2018, 09:56 PM.

The Inquisitor
Member Avatar

Obarmy was a true politician....he promised to build bridges where there were no rivers.... :oyvey
Warning....Leftist's Post Here....Take Precautions

clone
Member Avatar
Director @ Center for Advanced Memetic Warfare
Coast2coast
Feb 13 2018, 09:23 PM
Every time I see former President Obama the first word that goes through my mind is the word "dignity".
Posted Image

Something so lacking in the White House today.

Libs do comedy well....

The word for Obama that comes to my mind is SCOAMF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbzSi0LTu0s
"It's exhausting how much I'm supposed to hate Trump." ~ Liberal friend

Coast2coast

Once again, President Obama - a dignified leader. It's always the first thing that comes to mind when he speaks and how I and others miss that level of self consciousness and maturity.

PATruth
Member Avatar

Coast2coast
Feb 14 2018, 04:01 AM
Once again, President Obama - a dignified leader. It's always the first thing that comes to mind when he speaks and how I and others miss that level of self consciousness and maturity.

Your Lil Trainee turned most of the federal government, including the IRS, the FBI, the DOJ, the EPA.. into a political machine fine tuned to attack and discredit political opposition. Obama may be the worst, most corrupt president in American history. I don't which is worse, his corruption, his incompetence or his outright lies?
"No. No he won't. We'll stop it."

clone
Member Avatar
PATruth
Feb 14 2018, 11:58 AM
Coast2coast

Your Lil Trainee turned most of the federal government, including the IRS, the FBI, the DOJ, the EPA.. into a political machine fine tuned to attack and discredit political opposition. Obama may be the worst, most corrupt president in American history. I don't which is worse, his corruption, his incompetence or his outright lies?
Or C2C's blind swallowing of the whole thing....

Posted Image

Coast2coast

PATruth
Coast2coast

Conservative fables and lies.

Next!

Coast2coast

clone
Feb 14 2018, 12:16 PM
PATruth
Coast2coast

Posted Image
:rotflmao: I'm the one "swallowing the whole thing"?

Hook, line and sinker you have been landed as you try and push lies and conservative fables.

President Obama had dignity and brought dignity to the White House and this Nation and that is soemething that is completely absent today.

clone
Member Avatar
Coast2coast
Feb 14 2018, 04:07 PM
clone
PATruth
Coast2coast

Posted Image

Hook, line and sinker you have been landed as you try and push lies and conservative fables.

President Obama had dignity and brought dignity to the White House and this Nation and that is soemething that is completely absent today.

Libs and their myopia.... :rollseyes:

Coast2coast

clone
Feb 14 2018, 06:22 PM
Coast2coast
clone
PATruth
Coast2coast

Posted Image

We see just fine.

That's why we see President Trump for the classless and infantile embarrassment he is and President Obama for the class act, mature and dignified individual that he is.

clone
Member Avatar
Coast2coast
Feb 14 2018, 10:47 PM
clone
Feb 14 2018, 06:22 PM
Coast2coast
clone
PATruth

Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

Posted Image

We see just fine.

That's why we see President Trump for the classless and infantile embarrassment he is and President Obama for the class act, mature and dignified individual that he is.

Ifffffffffff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR9TWME2KxE

Drudge X
Member Avatar

I gotta admit though, Obama prepared lots of shovel ready jobs.
Kate Steinle was separated from her family permanently but leftists didn't seem to mind.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · MFAB · Next Topic »
Add Reply