Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Corporate Democrats Scheming To Stop Single-Payer Healthcare
Topic Started: Mar 5 2018, 12:37 AM (212 Views)
_g R_
Member Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDimF25GGWw
The real leftists are the silenced majority, the sleeping giant.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

George Aligator
Member Avatar

Corporate Democrats are scheming to stop a lot more than M4A. The entire voter base is moving leftward at frightening speed. There is a demographic shift as baby boomers are pushed out by millennials, bringing in unprecedented numbers of non-WASP candidates at all levels. The women's movement is starting to push hard. Biden is testing the waters, when he drops out, the generational shift will be complete.

What the party needs now above all is a unifying national leader who can bring Democrats together and avoid the bloody civil war that has paralyzed the GOP. Significantly, Barack Obama is already in discussion with Netflix to produce a current events series. Obama, not Biden is the natural leader who can do the job best. He has already been hard at work with Eric Holder organizing and energizing the new Democratic groups.
Do not feed the traitor trolls

_g R_
Member Avatar

Published on Nov 17, 2016
Reeling from an embarrassing and devastating loss to Donald Trump, the Democratic party has regrouped with its donors and has decided to make the exact same mistake that helped Trump get elected.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrK2whFQ9gM

Edited by _g R_, Mar 10 2018, 10:24 PM.

George Aligator
Member Avatar

Single-payer is not the only answer for the need for universal medical insurance. Every advanced democracy has such a program but many use a public-private mix. ACA was designed as such a mixed program. The huge population and fifty separate state jurisdictions of the USA have made that model clumsy and inefficient. We need to move on. Conservatives would like to see no program at all, but that just isn't an option. M4A is the obvious way to go and the public option for ACA is the politically realistic way to get there.
Do not feed the traitor trolls

_g R_
Member Avatar

Having a cancer survivor in the family, my oldest son who's 28 now, I've had a first-hand experience
with all of it. Fortunately at the time I had BCBS full coverage through my employer and this didn't cost a fortune for us.

Wendell Potter is the best spokesperson on the subject I'm aware of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy2rpU1Do-A

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Independent Politics Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply