Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Russian ex-double agent who spied for UK exposed to unknown substance, ‘critically ill’– report
Topic Started: Mar 6 2018, 02:37 AM (737 Views)
Siberian
Member Avatar

Two people have been treated for "suspected exposure to an unknown substance" in the city of Salisbury, England, according to police. One of them is reportedly a former Russian double agent.

https://www.rt.com/news/420542-sergei-skripal-substance-incident-salisbury/
Goood morning GULAG!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Siberian
Member Avatar

Russian propaganda, I presume.... :)

but anyway betraying Mother Russia may and what is more imporrant - should make some harm to your health.... :lol:
Goood morning GULAG!!!

Robert Stout
Member Avatar

There are logical consequences for treason....American liberals have not learned this, yet............... :shakeshead:
Jesus can raise the dead, but he can't fix stupid

Siberian
Member Avatar

More than 20 people injured in ‘nerve agent incident’ involving ex-Russian double-agent – police

https://www.rt.com/uk/420822-people-injured-russian-double-agent/

Well, there are 2,5 possible explanations.

1) The West needs an excuse to impose new sanctions within its agressive policy towards Russia. Russiagate is exhausted and is crumbling without any evidence. CIA is notorious with false flag operations.
1,5) Ukraine wants to provoke the West to impose more sanctions on Russia.
2) If it is really Russia, while there is no evidence, or not more than one supporting previous versions - Putin may want to send a message. Or, to be precise - 2 messages: - to Russian oligarkhs that during war if they betray Russia they will be treated according to laws of war time
- To the West and specifically the UK, that the time of strategic patience and tolerance of Russia is gone, and harbouring various Chechen terrorists, Russian oigarkhs etc., i.e. posing threat to Russia - the UK takes complete responsibility for its citizens who may fell victims along with these enemies of Russia.

Obviously 20 affected people is direct spitting in British face, an open challenge, demonstration of new rules of the game.

of course if it is really Russia but not just your paranoya or my wishful thinking :) the scandal is too big to be really worth killing that miserable triator....

Posted Image

Edited by Siberian, Mar 8 2018, 08:20 PM.
Goood morning GULAG!!!

Eddo26
Member Avatar

Siberian
Mar 6 2018, 03:36 AM

but anyway betraying Mother Russia may and what is more imporrant - should make some harm to your health.... :lol:
But he was already pardoned by the Russian government for it.
We believe only what we want to believe.

Robert Stout
Member Avatar

Eddo26
Mar 8 2018, 10:23 PM
Siberian

The old MKV enjoyed telling prisoners that they were pardoned....While walking the happy fellow out of the prison, they shot him in the back of the head...At least he died happy............. :oyvey
Jesus can raise the dead, but he can't fix stupid

Siberian
Member Avatar

Eddo26
Siberian

exactly.
Why he? Why to kill exactly this pardonned spy if there are some other who made much more harm? Why to kill any ex double spy at all in the moment when new and new sanctions are adopted even without any real reason or Russia's acton, just because Russia "challenges the existing World order"?
If we asess motives and are not a common American zombies we must admit that it looks very much as alleged use of chemical weapons by Assad a couple of days before a UN commussion visit to Syria to establish if there was use of chemical weapons. :)
I.e. a provocation :)

But unlike American zombies we must consider all options, trying to find what could make Putin do it if it was really him.

I proposed my vision of his possible motive if it was him. :)
Besides, don't I have the right to dream of a strong leader instead of a soft piece of crap we have.? :)
Edited by Siberian, Mar 9 2018, 02:54 AM.
Goood morning GULAG!!!

Siberian
Member Avatar

or to dream of the West to put him in condition of, as we say "7 troubles - one response"
I mean when he will finally have to respond to Western agression since there is nothing to loose :)

The West is doing absolutely a great job of making Russian elite patriotic. :)
You cannot just imagine how much more Moscow has improved as a city after Ukraine and sanctions happened. In his last adress Putin was talking 1/2 time of economic reforms he starts and 1/2 of new advantages in arms we acquired :)
I expect Russia to boom in several years, as new buiseness-friendly environment has its effect. :)
Goood morning GULAG!!!

jake58

Eddo26
Siberian

I believe he was recently on FB suggesting that Putin should be jailed.
That which can be asserted without evidence; can be dismissed without evidence- Christopher Hitchens

jake58

Siberian

His brother and son died recently under what the family considers 'suspicious' circumstances... and one other thing... Litvenenko
That which can be asserted without evidence; can be dismissed without evidence- Christopher Hitchens

Siberian
Member Avatar

jake58
Mar 9 2018, 06:08 AM
Eddo26
Siberian

lol, indeed instead of preferring to see Putin hanging on the tree he opted for jail...
this triator must be punished for being too soft to an American agent Putin :)

you see, Jake, the main problem in the US is that not just you and most American zombies are blinded by stupid American propaganda, but also your establishment believes in own lie about Russia, which makes it completely inadequate.
Unlike in USSR we can say whatever we wish, at all, you can go to Kremlin gate and cry - Putin is a criminal - nobody will care much, maybe police will detain you for a couple of hours to check if you are sane or pose some danger to the people around, but generally we here enjoy much, much more freedom of speech than you do with your political correctness and other restrictions.
Our problem is that we don't influence decision making by the power, but it is your problem not less too :)
Edited by Siberian, Mar 9 2018, 07:27 AM.
Goood morning GULAG!!!

Siberian
Member Avatar

anyway, we see recently that the UK, as usual, decided to lick American ass running 2 steps ahead of the US in direction the boss chose.
I.e. it wioked hard destroying any common ground for Russia-US relations, accusing Russia of whatever they could invent, not missing a single chance to make any possible harm.
I presume the UK brought mutual relations to such a level that now whatever Russia does - relations cannot become worse, the bottom has been reached. Despite Russia did nothing to the UK.

So, who cares, was it Russia if it was not.
Now there are no evidnces, but I would welcone if it was Putin, I presume the UK must start paying the price for its agressiveness.
Though, I would start with business of course...
Edited by Siberian, Mar 9 2018, 07:37 AM.
Goood morning GULAG!!!

jake58

Siberian
Mar 9 2018, 07:19 AM
jake58
Mar 9 2018, 06:08 AM
Eddo26
Siberian

lol, indeed instead of preferring to see Putin hanging on the tree he opted for jail...
this triator must be punished for being too soft to an American agent Putin :)

you see, Jake, the main problem in the US is that not just you and most American zombies are blinded by stupid American propaganda, but also your establishment believes in own lie about Russia, which makes it completely inadequate.
Unlike in USSR we can say whatever we wish, at all, you can go to Kremlin gate and cry - Putin is a criminal - nobody will care much, maybe police will detain you for a couple of hours to check if you are sane or pose some danger to the people around, but generally we here enjoy much, much more freedom of speech than you do with your political correctness and other restrictions.
Our problem is that we don't influence decision making by the power, but it is your problem not less too :)
it's fascinating that you can blithely ignore the stack of bodies that Putin collects... doesn't matter how blatant it is... it must be American propaganda... just because... as you never have the slimmest of evidence other than something someone said on rt

most citizens don't have access to nerve agents, this is a state sponsored crime... which unfortunately has been committed in the UK before(Litvenenko and Berezovsky)... by agents connected to Putin

there's an election coming up and in case anyone has thoughts of saying something unkind about Stalin v2, here's a reminder that his tentacles are long... incl Skripal's daughter in this murder attempt takes it out of the realm of the ordinary

you can go to Kremlin gate and cry - Putin is a criminal - nobody will care much

yeah, about that, Nemtsov would like a word... well, he would if he wasn't already dead...

dude you get hammered here daily, your ability to accept humiliation is becoming legendary, how about posting something that's not a complete joke?

Russia sucks

Siberian
Member Avatar

Jake, calm down and leave putting your words in my mouth to Jar :)

What I said so far is that I consider any option and eould even welcome if it was Putin, since it would be a sign of a gisnt dhift in Putin's polucy and begavious from submission to the West to confronting it.
Believe me, you cannot find anyone in this forum who would be as happy as me to get sure it was Putin :)

so, exit your dream world, get more adeqyate and then we can jointly selebrate it, if finally any proofs are found thst it was Putin :)
so far - there are not, so let us keep our wishful thinking inside for a while...
Goood morning GULAG!!!

Siberian
Member Avatar

you seem not to understand that you cannot be humiliated by an inferior creature, but now you are informed :)
let alone I can put you 3-4 folds as an envilelop or do whatever I wish in any discussion if it is really discussion and not your imaginary universe :) you usually run and hide, what make you think you humiliates me thy this? maybe just if I beat a defenceless baby or an insane old man.... really, I did not consider this possubility... how old are you, Jake?

you doubt there is freedom of speech in Russia?
or even more, do you doubt we have more freedom.of speech in the US?

let us continue this discussion, join it, we'll see :)
enjoy some freedom to express your thoughts... :lol:

http://perspectives.com/topic/10445324/1/#new
Goood morning GULAG!!!

jake58

Siberian
Mar 12 2018, 05:30 AM
Jake, calm down and leave putting your words in my mouth to Jar :)

What I said so far is that I consider any option and eould even welcome if it was Putin, since it would be a sign of a gisnt dhift in Putin's polucy and begavious from submission to the West to confronting it.
Believe me, you cannot find anyone in this forum who would be as happy as me to get sure it was Putin :)

so, exit your dream world, get more adeqyate and then we can jointly selebrate it, if finally any proofs are found thst it was Putin :)
so far - there are not, so let us keep our wishful thinking inside for a while...
Pretty sure Putin was in Russia the whole time so it was unlikely to be him. Pretty sure we can also safely say that this traces back to Russia so that's something for you to be happy about. The specific nerve agent has already been connected to Russia. What's new and different here is the attempted murder of the daughter who was unconnected to the espionage... bad form... not to mention crossing state borders to commit murder. Sovereign countries sort of frown on that - you wouldn't know about that living in the moral sh!thole that you live in.

jake58

Siberian
Mar 12 2018, 05:42 AM
you seem not to understand that you cannot be humiliated by an inferior creature, but now you are informed :)
let alone I can put you 3-4 folds as an envilelop or do whatever I wish in any discussion if it is really discussion and not your imaginary universe :) you usually run and hide, what make you think you humiliates me thy this? maybe just if I beat a defenceless baby or an insane old man.... really, I did not consider this possubility... how old are you, Jake?

you doubt there is freedom of speech in Russia?
or even more, do you doubt we have more freedom.of speech in the US?

let us continue this discussion, join it, we'll see :)
enjoy some freedom to express your thoughts... :lol:

http://perspectives.com/topic/10445324/1/#new
I'm not interested in discussing the heights of your anti-Semitism.

George Aligator
Member Avatar

Britain is our closest ally. When the agents of a foreign government commit murder on your homeland, it is considered an attack on national sovereignty. Such an attack on the nation that has been our closest ally for over two centuries demands some sort of response from the USA. That nothing has been said or done spotlights the curious refusal of the Trump administration to do or say anything that might offend Putin. Why is that?
Do not feed the traitor trolls

Siberian
Member Avatar

Jake, I am not going to overload your intellectual abilities, but what do you think, what may maje Syrian government to use chemical weapon against islamists just 1 day before the visit of the UN comission, whose decision can launch mikitary elimination of Assad? :)

or, why having numerous safe ways to kill that old double agent - just with a bullet, a knife, bare hands and numerouse poisons - Russia instead chose the exact chemical agent directly, which in the very instance it is detected points at USSR? :) - and consequently Russia..

I understand American zombies does nit think, they consume ready ideas and political posituins, but try just to think and answer the questions above.
for a change..

generally, I welcome of course any Western actiobs cornering Putin and leavibg him no choice but to accept the challenge, but so far I am still not sure he accepted it.

British claims are not convinsing at least, or laughable. Britts just, as usual, are a dog which anticipates wisges if its master.
the master wants war - then Britts bring war to the feet of the master.

poor useless double agents just fell victims of either British intelligence service or, most probably, CIA...

all Russian triators must be worried now. To keep hysteria alive CIA must keep making sacrifices....
Goood morning GULAG!!!

Siberian
Member Avatar

and it is my prediction - the US wants war - it will start one. very soon.

the general reason is that World power streams through American hands as sand.
in 5-6 years China will become the World bigest economy. In 10-15 years - the strongest military power. Russia is on the brink of becoming immune, i.e. unbeatable for conventional conflict. North Korea is on the brink of necoming immune in general. I.e. the World gets filed with powers who destroy Anerican hegemony.
Iran is not such a challenge yet, but Israeli master demands to start a war against it anyway and fast...

So, the US is corneed, it is already brough back into multipolar World it does not want so much.

There is just one last chance, maybe already lost one - to desperayely "do something", some miracle, a decisive step which will make America great again. - the War, since military aspect is the only one in which the US still keeps certain advantage. To make everybody afraid. some reckless adventure, a crazy act of violence.

so, Russiagate, Brutish poisoning, Iran, Syrian chemical weapons (Like Iraqi one, US elite is brainless and not creative + the zobie herd never learns) , Kim - everything, EVERYTHING is created inside the US, it is itching hands to trigger the war.

So, it will start very soon. Pompeo is a foreign minister of war, it is obvious.
the question is only when exactly, where and with whome. but I think soon, plus-minus several months.

as usual, if you want to know what is on USmind - look at the American doggy - the UK... it runs 2 steps ahead ...
Edited by Siberian, Mar 13 2018, 06:00 PM.
Goood morning GULAG!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · UnitedStates.com FOREIGN* & DEFENSE · Next Topic »
Add Reply