Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tiger Shoots 68 To Share Clubhouse Lead at Valspar
Topic Started: Mar 9 2018, 08:10 PM (278 Views)
clone
Member Avatar
Director @ Center for Advanced Memetic Warfare
Tiger Shoots 68 To Share Clubhouse Lead at Valspar

Tiger Woods posted a 3-under par 68 at Innisbrook on Friday and holds a share of the clubhouse lead at the Valspar Championship.

LINK
Only liberals can choose not to go down the road to widespread, systematic violence.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

RaiderNation
Member Avatar

He's in the next to last group today, one shot off the lead. He might just win.
Will Munny: "Deserve's got nothin' to do with it..."

PATruth
Member Avatar

Oh great, it's time to kiss Tiger's arse again, let's forget about the top players that have been dominating golf for the last five years, let's make it all about Tiger. I wonder why Tiger get's more attention than the rest of the field combined?
"No. No he won't. We'll stop it."

clone
Member Avatar
PATruth
Mar 12 2018, 01:34 PM
Oh great, it's time to kiss Tiger's arse again, let's forget about the top players that have been dominating golf for the last five years, let's make it all about Tiger. I wonder why Tiger get's more attention than the rest of the field combined?
Cuz' we like redemption plays....

:usa:
Only liberals can choose not to go down the road to widespread, systematic violence.

RaiderNation
Member Avatar

PATruth
This is a no hostility forum. That post is hostile.

clone
Member Avatar
RaiderNation
Mar 12 2018, 05:09 PM
PATruth
This is a no hostility forum. That post is hostile.

Hostile to whom?

Tiger?

:dunno:

RaiderNation
Member Avatar

Hostile to the others posting on the thread. He's offended that we took notice of the goings on, and resents it.

PATruth
Member Avatar

RaiderNation
Mar 12 2018, 05:18 PM
Hostile to the others posting on the thread. He's offended that we took notice of the goings on, and resents it.
I was hostile to another poster? Let me know who and I'll gladly apologize.

RaiderNation
Member Avatar

PATruth
Mar 12 2018, 05:29 PM
RaiderNation
" Mar 12 2018, 01:34 PM

"Oh great, it's time to kiss Tiger's arse again, " was directed at me and clone, nobody else had posted. And no one was kissing anyone's arse. We don't care if you don't like the guy, no one asked you. You were hostile, and still are.

Edited by RaiderNation, Mar 12 2018, 05:47 PM.

PATruth
Member Avatar

RaiderNation
Mar 12 2018, 05:47 PM
PATruth
RaiderNation

"Oh great, it's time to kiss Tiger's arse again, " was directed at me and clone, nobody else had posted. And no one was kissing anyone's arse. We don't care if you don't like the guy, no one asked you. You were hostile, and still are.

Not hostile, just my sentiments, besides, it wasn't directed towards anyone. If you were offended I apologize to you and Clone.
Edited by PATruth, Mar 12 2018, 07:06 PM.

clone
Member Avatar
PATruth
Mar 12 2018, 07:06 PM
RaiderNation
PATruth
RaiderNation

Not hostile, just my sentiments, besides, it wasn't directed towards anyone. If you were offended I apologize to you and Clone.
No apology needed for me...it's part of our mutual white privilege...you do owe Tiger an apology for your racist comments though....

:popcorn:
Edited by clone, Mar 12 2018, 08:14 PM.

PATruth
Member Avatar

clone
Mar 12 2018, 08:13 PM
PATruth
Mar 12 2018, 07:06 PM
RaiderNation
PATruth
RaiderNation

No apology needed for me...it's part of our mutual white privilege...you do owe Tiger an apology for your racist comments though....

:popcorn:
Funny. Actually I don't have a problem with Tiger, it's the sports media that focuses an entire tournament on him and basically ignores the rest of the field.

RaiderNation
Member Avatar

As a free market conservative, surely you understand why they do, PaT. He moves the needle. This last tournament had twice their normal attendance because he was there and in the hunt. TV ratings no doubt were way up.

The all Tiger all the time media is a direct result of those things.

PATruth
Member Avatar

RaiderNation
Mar 13 2018, 04:57 AM
As a free market conservative, surely you understand why they do, PaT. He moves the needle. This last tournament had twice their normal attendance because he was there and in the hunt. TV ratings no doubt were way up.

The all Tiger all the time media is a direct result of those things.
Yep, it's all about ratings. They build up the hype then move in to capitalize. It's BS and not fair to the rest of the field.

RaiderNation
Member Avatar

It is fair, because the rest of the field generates next to zero attention.

voted4reagan
Member Avatar

RaiderNation
Mar 13 2018, 12:29 PM
It is fair, because the rest of the field generates next to zero attention.
All great players will eventually have a brief return to form...

Jack Nicklaus winning the Masters at age 46 is the greatest example...

But Winning Majors after 40 is the exception, not the rule...

Tiger will still be a name on the circuit...

But NEVER the force he was when he broke in in 1997.

and he has had many more surgeries than Jack ever did...

His time is done.... He should do what Bobby Jones did and retire before he fell to becoming an article of ridicule and Curiosity. He can play for redemption on the Senior Circuit...

He wont last the season

Trump needs to focus more so on the male vote. He should have nationalized the Boy Scouts when they decided to admit girls.

Harambe4Trump AKA "FASHY"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Sports · Next Topic »
Add Reply