Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
This New Website Gives Never Trumpers A ‘Safe Space’ To Find Love
Topic Started: Mar 10 2018, 05:23 PM (256 Views)
clone
Member Avatar
Director @ Center for Advanced Memetic Warfare
This New Website Gives Never Trumpers A ‘Safe Space’ To Find Love

Americans who hate President Trump now have a “safe space” to “unite in love” and stand against the White House.

The newly released website NeverTrump.Dating aims to give liberals a place to meet a woman or man who shares their disdain for the president.

Posted Image

LINK
Only liberals can choose not to go down the road to widespread, systematic violence.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Inquisitor
Member Avatar

Sounds as exciting as having teeth pulled.... :oyvey
Warning....Leftist's Post Here....Take Precautions

ringotuna
Member Avatar

You don't have to be lonely at Snowflakes Only dot com.
Ringoism: Never underestimate the advantages of being underestimated.

Opinionated
Member Avatar

I can well imagine that the women who sign of for this service are eternally grateful that none of you will be signing up as well.

clone
Member Avatar
Opinionated
Mar 12 2018, 09:53 AM
I can well imagine that the women who sign of for this service are eternally grateful that none of you will be signing up as well.
Pretty sure the feeling is mutual.....left wing chicks are nuts...

Case in point...

10 Things Every Intersectional Feminist Should Ask On a First Date

As a queer femme of color, I keep close relationships with people who go beyond allyship; they’re true accomplices in the fight against white supremacy, queerphobia, and misogyny. If you’re not going to support marginalized folks, then we can’t be friends, let alone date. The personal is political.

Beyond the lovely cushioning, happiness and support that we receive from our platonic relationships (which are, in all honesty, soul-feeding and essential), feminists also date! But there are questions we have to ask before we get close to someone.

The following list of questions is applicable to all relationships — certainly not just cisgender, heterosexual ones:

LINK
Only liberals can choose not to go down the road to widespread, systematic violence.

Coast2coast

https://www.conservativesonly.com/

Why ConservativesOnly.com?
At ConservativesOnly.com it’s our mission to join together like-minded people who share a passion for life, liberty and love.
We’ve made it easy and safe to meet fun, intelligent, conservative men and women looking for relationship experiences ranging from friendships and casual dating to a partner for life.
Stop wasting time with undesirables and sign up today to meet the conservative match of your dreams!

:ohsnap:

The Inquisitor
Member Avatar

Coast2coast
Mar 12 2018, 04:46 PM

At ConservativesOnly.com it’s our mission to join together like-minded people who share a passion for life, liberty and love.
We’ve made it easy and safe to meet fun, intelligent, conservative men and women looking for relationship experiences ranging from friendships and casual dating to a partner for life.
Stop wasting time with undesirables and sign up today to meet the conservative match of your dreams!

ConservativesOnly.com only allow humans to join.... :biggrin:

clone
Member Avatar
Coast2coast

Oh snap what? We've had these dating discussion here before...

Some much so that one of you people...banned the posting of the existence of these sites as DD spam....

Someone was very panty wadded...
http://perspectives.com/single/?p=8114469&t=8460545

more dating sites...

http://perspectives.com/topic/8459379/1/#new

http://perspectives.com/topic/8460621/1/#new

http://perspectives.com/topic/8460545/1/#new

http://perspectives.com/topic/10146710/1/#new

ringotuna
Member Avatar

Opinionated
I have no problem with likeminded people coming together, I just think Trump Derangement Syndrome is a pretty stupid hub for that kind of connection. Pitiful as it is, I wish them happiness.

Coast2coast

clone
Mar 12 2018, 04:54 PM
Coast2coast

Oh snap what? We've had these dating discussion here before...

Some much so that one of you people...banned the posting of the existence of these sites as DD spam....

Someone was very panty wadded...
http://perspectives.com/single/?p=8114469&t=8460545

more dating sites...

http://perspectives.com/topic/8459379/1/#new

http://perspectives.com/topic/8460621/1/#new

http://perspectives.com/topic/8460545/1/#new

http://perspectives.com/topic/10146710/1/#new

So what is the purpose then of this topic? :dunno:

Opinionated
Member Avatar

ringotuna
Mar 12 2018, 05:05 PM
Opinionated
I have no problem with likeminded people coming together, I just think Trump Derangement Syndrome is a pretty stupid hub for that kind of connection. Pitiful as it is, I wish them happiness.
It makes perfect sense to me that anyone who could lose their mind so much as to vote for Donald Trump, probably won't be a good fit for many people, not all of whom are necessarily strident left wingers, either.

ringotuna
Member Avatar

Opinionated
Mar 12 2018, 06:16 PM
ringotuna
Opinionated
It makes perfect sense to me that anyone who could lose their mind so much as to vote for Donald Trump, probably won't be a good fit for many people, not all of whom are necessarily strident left wingers, either.
Mutual hatred is a pretty piss poor glue for a relationship.

clone
Member Avatar
Opinionated
ringotuna
Opinionated
Yeah...couldn't wait to date one of your self identifying as a female kind....

The following list of questions is applicable to all relationships — certainly not just cisgender, heterosexual ones:

1. Do you believe that Black Lives Matter?

Yes? Wonderful. Let’s start here. There are three categories that are non-negotiables for me: an understanding of race, class, and gender. Not everyone understands how these three can be insidious, systemic and intertwined, but anyone who doesn’t take the time to learn how systemic racism works isn’t going to care about how racism affects me or people who are darker-skinned than I am.

I don’t want to have to have laborious discussions where I have to prove to someone that white privilege or non-black privilege exists. If they are willing to learn and listen and make the space to decenter their whiteness (if they are white), that’s a good place to start.

https://everydayfeminism.com/2017/12/intersectional-feminist-first-date/

The Inquisitor
Member Avatar

clone
Mar 12 2018, 08:23 PM
Opinionated
ringotuna
Opinionated

Yes? Wonderful. Let’s start here. There are three categories that are non-negotiables for me: an understanding of race, class, and gender. Not everyone understands how these three can be insidious, systemic and intertwined, but anyone who doesn’t take the time to learn how systemic racism works isn’t going to care about how racism affects me or people who are darker-skinned than I am.

I don’t want to have to have laborious discussions where I have to prove to someone that white privilege or non-black privilege exists. If they are willing to learn and listen and make the space to decenter their whiteness (if they are white), that’s a good place to start.

2. What have actually got in your underwear?.

3. When are you going to shave your legs?.

:dunno:

Opinionated
Member Avatar

ringotuna
Mar 12 2018, 06:18 PM
Opinionated
ringotuna
Opinionated
I would speculate that there were a lot of people who just couldn't see voting for Trump as a realistic possibility, and who would deeply question the mentality of anyone who could, while not actually "hating" the man.

I've never particularly liked rap music. I wouldn't want to be with someone who liked to listen to rap music exclusively or even predominately. That doesn't mean I have to hate rap music.

clone
Member Avatar
The Inquisitor
Mar 12 2018, 10:37 PM
clone
Mar 12 2018, 08:23 PM
Opinionated
ringotuna
Opinionated

2. What have actually got in your underwear?.

3. When are you going to shave your legs?.

:dunno:
2. What are your thoughts on gender and sexual orientation?

The gender binary is a tiny box and I wish it didn’t exist, but it does. I wouldn’t want to be with anyone who is queer-phobic. One out of many important elements to dismantling patriarchy is to abolish gender roles as well as the limited understanding that we have about sexuality and gender itself. I can’t imagine being with someone who is transphobic; as a feminist and woman of color, it would be a betrayal of what I stand for. Ignoring trans-misogynoir would be to deny one of the biggest, most despicable problems that we face.

:popcorn:

thoughtless
Member Avatar

I suppose if you're interesting in meeting young professional women, an anti-Trump website would have a bunch of them.
Without geometry, life is pointless.

ringotuna
Member Avatar

Opinionated
Mar 13 2018, 09:59 AM
ringotuna
Opinionated
ringotuna
Opinionated
I would speculate that there were a lot of people who just couldn't see voting for Trump as a realistic possibility, and who would deeply question the mentality of anyone who could, while not actually "hating" the man.

I've never particularly liked rap music. I wouldn't want to be with someone who liked to listen to rap music exclusively or even predominately. That doesn't mean I have to hate rap music.
That's just sad opie.

Opinionated
Member Avatar

ringotuna
Mar 13 2018, 02:56 PM
Opinionated
ringotuna
Opinionated
ringotuna

Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

That's just sad opie.
People are entitled to have preferences without those preferences having to be based on "hate". Some people don't want to waste their time dating Trump supporters. Which seems perfectly reasonable.

ringotuna
Member Avatar

Opinionated
Mar 13 2018, 03:52 PM
ringotuna
Mar 13 2018, 02:56 PM
Opinionated
ringotuna
Opinionated

Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

That's just sad opie.
People are entitled to have preferences without those preferences having to be based on "hate". Some people don't want to waste their time dating Trump supporters. Which seems perfectly reasonable.
Of course they're entitled. I never said otherwise, but do you really think hatred and bigotry are the foundation of a relationship? Do you seriously pick and choose your relationships based on political views as opposed to their virtues?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · MFAB · Next Topic »
Add Reply