Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What Wall?
Topic Started: Apr 16 2018, 11:32 AM (47 Views)
edro14

I don't see no stinkin' wall on the border between the USA and Canada!

Wall...down on the southern border.....what beautiful wall?

The only wall I see being built is the one piling up of republican defectors fleeing from Donald Trump.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PATruth
Member Avatar

Relax Lil Buddy, our chances of getting the wall built are exponentially better than the average American family saving $250/month on their healthcare.
Only in America where the people who don't pay taxes demand the people who pay taxes to pay more to subsidize the lives of the non-payers.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

edro14

WHAT i LOVE ABOUT STATISTICAL ANALYSIS...MOST OFTEN ITS DEAD WRONG , USUALLY A MANIPULATION BY SOME BLUE PENCIL NERD SITTING IN SOME RAT HOLE MAKING UP FAKE NEWS!

Oops sorry I didn't see me cap key being on...now too lazy to retype the statement above.

ringotuna
Member Avatar

edro14
Apr 16 2018, 11:58 AM
WHAT i LOVE ABOUT STATISTICAL ANALYSIS...MOST OFTEN ITS DEAD WRONG , USUALLY A MANIPULATION BY SOME BLUE PENCIL NERD SITTING IN SOME RAT HOLE MAKING UP FAKE NEWS!

Oops sorry I didn't see me cap key being on...now too lazy to retype the statement above.
:rotflmao:
Ringoism: Never underestimate the advantages of being underestimated.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · MFAB · Next Topic »
Add Reply