Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Syrian War: What You're Not Being Told on MSNBC
Topic Started: May 10 2018, 01:58 AM (165 Views)
_g R_
Member Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78ImApRUJns
" When we amplify everything ,we hear nothing."
Jon Stewart
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

_g R_
Member Avatar

Jeffrey Sachs tells the truth about Syria and leaves the entire panel sitting there speechless.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFfzvcgmzTc
Jon Stewart

_g R_
Member Avatar

Follow the money.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhTMy9ma2mQ&app=desktop
Jon Stewart

Hughmac

Interesting videos, Mr G; thanks - H

_g R_
Member Avatar

Hughmac
May 17 2018, 09:44 AM
Interesting videos, Mr G; thanks - H
You're very welcome sir. The first one was a really informative inside look at what's happening there and some history of events from a Syrian woman's perspective. Apparently it was a little too accurate so Big Brother removed it - happens more and more often lately, unsurprisingly. ( speaking of Google, Youtube, FCC ...not p.com. ) But if I happen to find another copy of it I'll share it again.

The other two videos speak for themselves. The truth is out there if one chooses to look for it . You just have to instinctively distinguish between real news and 'fake news'. Of course if history has been any sort of learning experience, most people know the biggest 'fake news' ever was that Iraq had WMD's etc... you and I know the truth -- if Saddam did have them , it's because the United States sold them to him in the 80's, including anthrax, which is why half a million troops were given experimental anthrax vaccines in case he used them on us. ( that's another topic on its' own )
Edited by _g R_, May 17 2018, 10:30 AM.
Jon Stewart

_g R_
Member Avatar

I've spoken about it here before that one of my brothers is USMC and one of the guinea pigs from the first Gulf War - medical discharge because of side-effects from the anthrax vaccines. He and others received settlements and of course forced to sign secrecy agreements (NDA's) , so in the public all we heard about it, if at all, was that the troops had "Gulf War Syndrome" which they blamed on a number of 'potential causes' including the use of depleted uranium ammo but not a peep in the MSM about the anthrax vaccines. My brother told me there were some even worse ones they were giving them in capsule - form and he told me a lot of the guys were spitting them out.

They were also implanted with experimental microchips ( tracking devices ) which also had side-effects on their auto-immune systems etc. My brother's been on epilepsy medicine since 1992 because of it- can't have children and who knows what the new side effects will be ? I told him he should consider weening off the stuff and start using cannabis but he's afraid to for now.
Edited by _g R_, May 17 2018, 11:16 AM.
Jon Stewart

_g R_
Member Avatar

This isn't the original video but similar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alATb7oLRbo
Jon Stewart

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Independent Politics Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply