Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Trump supporter attacked at Cheesecake Factory over MAGA hat: report
Topic Started: May 15 2018, 10:42 AM (331 Views)
dcbl
Member Avatar
Good guys wear white hats
Trump supporter attacked at Cheesecake Factory over MAGA hat: report

The Cheesecake Factory is investigating an incident at one of its Miami locations after a black customer claims he was verbally attacked by staff over his “Make America Great Again” hat, The Daily Wire reports.

Eugenior Joseph, 22, was reportedly dining with his girlfriend’s family at the Dadeland Mall location of the restaurant on Mother’s Day. His MAGA hat allegedly drew the attention of a female staff member, who gathered her co-workers to confront him, a witness told the site. A witness further claims about a dozen of those employees circled his table, pointing fingers.
Republicans sign checks on the front, democrats sign them on the back…True story!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dcbl
Member Avatar
this story is, unfortunately, not surprising at all

racist employees messing with a black man for expressing his opinion - aren't we supposed to be moving past this???

leftist give lip service to "tolerance, love and acceptance"

but this type of story is almost always about unstable lefties harassing conservatives
Republicans sign checks on the front, democrats sign them on the back…True story!

PATruth
Member Avatar

A black customer was attacked? Ouch, imagine if he was wearing an Obama t-shirt and this happened? I would bet Rachel Maddow, Morning Joe and his bang mate would be having convulsions.

Tolerance, it's something the left is allergic to.
Edited by PATruth, May 15 2018, 11:03 AM.
Texas Produces Double The Renewable Power As California At Almost Half The Price

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

Just playing devil's advocate here, but this is "allegedly" this occured, the Daily Wire produced no photos or video, and in an day and age when I'm willing to bet 75% of the guests carried cell phones with the ability to record, and yet no video record?

Robertr2000
Member Avatar

Oh this is delicious.... :popcorn:
"if that **** wins we'll all hang from nooses"

Robertr2000
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
May 15 2018, 11:21 AM
Just playing devil's advocate here, but this is "allegedly" this occured, the Daily Wire produced no photos or video, and in an day and age when I'm willing to bet 75% of the guests carried cell phones with the ability to record, and yet no video record?
T.... Always the apologist for the left.
"if that **** wins we'll all hang from nooses"

dcbl
Member Avatar
Tsalagi
does not look like any footage has been released, but:

Quote:

The Cheesecake Factory has since released a statement regarding the incident.

"No guest should ever feel unwelcomed in one of our restaurants and we are taking this matter very seriously," reads a statement obtained by Fox News. "Upon learning of this incident, we immediately apologized to the guests in person. The individuals involved in the incident have been suspended pending the results of our investigation."

they also acknowledged the incident on twitter

clone
Member Avatar
Director @ Center for Advanced Memetic Warfare
Tsalagi
^^^^Believes other race hoaxes until proven wrong yet dismisses this one....just jump ship already.... :oyvey

In a statement to The Daily Wire, Alethea Rowe, Senior Director of Public Relations at The Cheesecake Factory, wrote:

No guest should ever feel unwelcomed in one of our restaurants and we are taking this matter very seriously. Upon learning of this incident, we immediately apologized to the guests in person. We are conducting an investigation and will take the appropriate corrective action.

LINK

Posted Image
Edited by clone, May 15 2018, 01:27 PM.
Barack Obama - the first president impeached out of office. Another milestone!

Opinionated
Member Avatar

A white supremacist walks into a Church and kills 9 black people, and it's an aberration. Completely not reflective of conservatives as a group. Let one guy claim that he was confronted by a group of "liberals" over his MAGA hat, with absolutely zero proof that it actually occurred, and that's totally reflective of liberals as a whole...

You guys are seriously whacked, you know that?

dcbl
Member Avatar
zero proof?

so an actual apology from the company and the dismissal of employees is not "poof"?

who knew...

and that white racist was denounced by most conservatives and sent to prison

Robert Stout
Member Avatar

Opinionated
May 15 2018, 01:29 PM
A white supremacist walks into a Church and kills 9 black people, and it's an aberration. Completely not reflective of conservatives as a group. Let one guy claim that he was confronted by a group of "liberals" over his MAGA hat, with absolutely zero proof that it actually occurred, and that's totally reflective of liberals as a whole...

You guys are seriously whacked, you know that?
^^^^ Grasping for straws.................... :shakeshead:
Jesus can raise the dead, but he can't fix stupid

Opinionated
Member Avatar

dcbl
May 15 2018, 01:32 PM
zero proof?

so an actual apology from the company and the dismissal of employees is not "poof"?

who knew...

and that white racist was denounced by most conservatives and sent to prison
Quote:

"No guest should ever feel unwelcomed in one of our restaurants and we are taking this matter very seriously," reads a statement obtained by Fox News. "Upon learning of this incident, we immediately apologized to the guests in person. The individuals involved in the incident have been suspended pending the results of our investigation."

They're conducting an investigation, that's not proof that what has been claimed actually occurred.

Corporations responding to social media outrage first, and then investigating to see if there is anything to the outrage, is pretty much the norm these days.

Mr. Tik
Member Avatar

dcbl
May 15 2018, 10:42 AM

racist employees messing with a black man for expressing his opinion - aren't we supposed to be moving past this???

but this type of story is almost always about unstable lefties harassing conservatives
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yK7V3VeN8A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e3T3VHmEkg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DILSmQljvBE
You may be a conservative republican..if you are pro life until you get your mistress knocked up

Mr. Tik
Member Avatar

dcbl

There is plenty of the same behavior from some on your side of the fence.
You may be a conservative republican..if you are pro life until you get your mistress knocked up

dcbl
Member Avatar
Mr. Tik
May 15 2018, 02:35 PM
dcbl

yes, there is

PATruth
Member Avatar

Mr. Tik
dcbl

So why is it liberal intolerance and racism has become so widespread? Is it now part of the official progressive liberal platform? So much hate.....why?

Texas Produces Double The Renewable Power As California At Almost Half The Price

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

Robertr2000
May 15 2018, 11:43 AM
Tsalagi
T.... Always the apologist for the left.
Where is the excuse, I said, even in the article, it "alleges"..I've seen no photos or video, so I remain skeptical.....you know...a healthy sense of skepticism keeps us from believing in fake news.

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

PATruth
May 15 2018, 03:15 PM
Mr. Tik
dcbl

So why is it liberal intolerance and racism has become so widespread? Is it now part of the official progressive liberal platform? So much hate.....why?

As opposed to guys like you on our side claiming upwards of 11 million people he personally doesn't know....as "illterate peasants"?

PATruth
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
May 15 2018, 03:25 PM
PATruth
Mr. Tik
dcbl

As opposed to guys like you on our side claiming upwards of 11 million people he personally doesn't know....as "illterate peasants"?
It's illegal illiterate peasants and that's a simple fact. As opposed to the guy that refers to his people as "my kind" and others as "your kind?" Your kind has always had a problem with my kind and other minorities haven't you Mr T? But you're a tolerant guy, right?
Edited by PATruth, May 15 2018, 03:34 PM.

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

PATruth
May 15 2018, 03:33 PM
Tsalagi
May 15 2018, 03:25 PM
PATruth
Mr. Tik
dcbl

It's illegal illiterate peasants and that's a simple fact. As opposed to the guy that refers to his people as "my kind" and others as "your kind?" Your kind has always had a problem with my kind and other minorities haven't you Mr T? But you're a tolerant guy, right?
Really, and you know the educational level of millions of people he doesn't know, hubris some might call that. My "kind" doesn't have problems with minorities as much, not historically, I'm a tolerant guy, I do not hate whites, nor do I believe myself superior based on my skin color, like a good portion of the American southeast does, as history born that out up until 1965.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · UnitedStates.com DOMESTIC U.S. news · Next Topic »
Add Reply