Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Trump pulls U.S. out of G-7 statement, accuses Trudeau of being 'dishonest'
Topic Started: Jun 9 2018, 09:28 PM (807 Views)
Opinionated
Member Avatar

QUEBEC CITY — President Donald Trump said Saturday that he was pulling the U.S. out of the Group of Seven's official statement of common values and accused Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, the host of the G-7 conference, of "false statements."

An administration official earlier had said that Trump would join the summit communique. Trump had left on his way to Singapore for a North Korean nuclear summit when he tweeted that U.S. representatives would not sign it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-pulls-u-s-out-g-7-communique-accuses-trudeau-n881761
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Opinionated
Member Avatar

The man certainly knows how to make enemies and negatively influence people.

Harambe4Trump
Member Avatar

Trudeau isn’t a friend worth having.
You were spared by Thanos.
#MAGA
#wallsnotwars

estonianman
Member Avatar

Opinionated’s qualified leader

https://youtu.be/G46KM4Da3yw

:lol:
Edited by estonianman, Jun 9 2018, 10:57 PM.
MEEK AND MILD

The Inquisitor
Member Avatar

"PM Justin Trudeau of Canada acted so meek and mild during our @G7 meetings only to give a news conference after I left saying that, 'US Tariffs were kind of insulting' and he 'will not be pushed around,'" Trump wrote. "Very dishonest & weak. Our Tariffs are in response to his of 270% on dairy!"

So Trudeau did a double-cross and Trump called him on it....Sneaky damn Liberals.... :oyvey:
Edited by The Inquisitor, Jun 9 2018, 11:02 PM.
Warning....Leftist's Post Here....Take Precautions

lucash
Member Avatar
#NeverTrump
This about sums up the orange 'rumps antics during the G7:

Posted Image

Oh I cannot wait for the man child-in-chief to be booted from the white house. I don't care who replaces him, GOP, DEM or whatever. Hell, I'll take Bush II again.
"...a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is detrimental...having lost the will..to demand...good..." - Rachel Carson

Harambe4Trump
Member Avatar

lucash
Jun 9 2018, 11:21 PM

Posted Image

Oh I cannot wait for the man child-in-chief to be booted from the white house. I don't care who replaces him, GOP, DEM or whatever. Hell, I'll take Bush II again.
Yes, Bush who started an unwinnable war which has lead to the deaths of thousands of Americans . . . Let’s get another Bush in office. :shakeshead:
You were spared by Thanos.
#MAGA
#wallsnotwars

estonianman
Member Avatar

lucash

Posted Image

Yes. Yes it does. :cheers:
Edited by estonianman, Jun 10 2018, 12:00 AM.
MEEK AND MILD

estonianman
Member Avatar

lucash

You'll have to wait till 2025 - and it's doubtful that even then the DNC will have its s**t together (if they exist at all)

Posted Image

Edited by estonianman, Jun 10 2018, 12:04 AM.
MEEK AND MILD

estonianman
Member Avatar

Lucash wants to live in Canada

[twitter=https://twitter.com/davidd_dds/status/1004941879136391169]
MEEK AND MILD

The Inquisitor
Member Avatar

lucash

Posted Image

Stamp ya feet a bit....It'll might make ya feel better.... :lol:

Katoblue
Member Avatar

The Inquisitor
Jun 9 2018, 10:59 PM
"PM Justin Trudeau of Canada acted so meek and mild during our @G7 meetings only to give a news conference after I left saying that, 'US Tariffs were kind of insulting' and he 'will not be pushed around,'" Trump wrote. "Very dishonest & weak. Our Tariffs are in response to his of 270% on dairy!"

So Trudeau did a double-cross and Trump called him on it....Sneaky damn Liberals.... :oyvey:
yea he did a double cross after Trump left the summit in the next press conference.. he waited until Trump left! lmao
Trudeau started it.. Trump will finish it..

But Trudeau, in the media conference that irked Trump, rejected a US demand for a sunset clause in the North American trade agreement, Nafta, that would allow a member nation to withdraw after five years.

“There will not be a sunset clause ... we will not, cannot sign a trade deal that expires automatically every five years,” he said.

Killary, DNC, Obummer's DOJ and FBI all Lied and Spied and Good People Died!

Opinionated
Member Avatar

The Inquisitor

So he pulled a Trump, eh?

The Inquisitor
Member Avatar

Opinionated
Jun 10 2018, 12:39 AM
The Inquisitor

So what about this 270% on US dairy products?.... :popcorn:

estonianman
Member Avatar

Opinionated
The Inquisitor

Cite evidence to support your statement please. :)
MEEK AND MILD

estonianman
Member Avatar

The Inquisitor
Jun 10 2018, 12:45 AM
Opinionated
The Inquisitor

So Quebec is like Florida - every PM must pander to this province to win an election.

In the case of Quebec - the dairy cartel has lobbied Ottawa to retain tariffs on dairy imports. Long story short - Trudeau is already xxxxed in next years election - but if he gives on the dairy tariffs he might as well resign tomorrow.

POTUS dropped a diplomatic MOAB.
Edited by estonianman, Jun 10 2018, 12:48 AM.
MEEK AND MILD

Opinionated
Member Avatar

The Inquisitor
Opinionated
The Inquisitor

What about it? We have a 350% tariff on imported tobacco and a 163% tariff on unshelled peanuts.

http://www.businessinsider.com/americas-biggest-tariffs-2010-9#shelled-peanuts-1318-tariff-22

estonianman
Member Avatar

Opinionated
Jun 10 2018, 12:51 AM
The Inquisitor
Opinionated
The Inquisitor

What about it? We have a 350% tariff on imported tobacco and a 163% tariff on unshelled peanuts.

http://www.businessinsider.com/americas-biggest-tariffs-2010-9#shelled-peanuts-1318-tariff-22
Or what an authoritarian calls "free trade" :)
MEEK AND MILD

The Inquisitor
Member Avatar

estonianman
Jun 10 2018, 12:47 AM
The Inquisitor
Opinionated
The Inquisitor

So Quebec is like Florida - every PM must pander to this province to win an election.

In the case of Quebec - the dairy cartel has lobbied Ottawa to retain tariffs on dairy imports. Long story short - Trudeau is already xxxxed in next years election - but if he gives on the dairy tariffs he might as well resign tomorrow.

That's the honest answer Esto....I was interested to see how Opi would spin it so that it was Trump's fault.... :rollseyes:

estonianman
Member Avatar

The Inquisitor
Jun 10 2018, 12:55 AM
estonianman
Jun 10 2018, 12:47 AM
The Inquisitor
Opinionated
The Inquisitor

That's the honest answer Esto....I was interested to see how Opi would spin it so that it was Trump's fault.... :rollseyes:
I get it - you want to laugh at Opinionated and needed fresh material.

I think Trump wants a strong Canada to work with, and he'll never get it with a snake like Trudeau at the helm.
MEEK AND MILD

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · UnitedStates.com FOREIGN* & DEFENSE · Next Topic »
Add Reply