Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen likely to cooperate as his attorneys leave case, sources say
Topic Started: Jun 13 2018, 02:28 PM (76 Views)
Opinionated
Member Avatar

Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump’s longtime confidant and former personal attorney, is likely to cooperate with federal investigators, as his lawyers are expected to leave the case, sources said.

To date, Cohen has been represented by Stephen Ryan and Todd Harrison of the Washington and New York firm, McDermott, Will & Emery LLP, but a source representing this matter has disclosed to ABC News that they are not expected to represent him going forward.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-cooperate-attorneys-leave-case/story?id=55861988
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Robert Stout
Member Avatar

Opinionated
Jun 13 2018, 02:28 PM
Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump’s longtime confidant and former personal attorney, is likely to cooperate with federal investigators, as his lawyers are expected to leave the case, sources said.

To date, Cohen has been represented by Stephen Ryan and Todd Harrison of the Washington and New York firm, McDermott, Will & Emery LLP, but a source representing this matter has disclosed to ABC News that they are not expected to represent him going forward.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-cooperate-attorneys-leave-case/story?id=55861988
So who is the "source"???...The night janitor ???.................... :oyvey:
Jesus can raise the dead, but he can't fix stupid
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Opinionated
Member Avatar

Robert Stout
Jun 13 2018, 02:44 PM
Opinionated
Jun 13 2018, 02:28 PM

So who is the "source"???...The night janitor ???.................... :oyvey:
So if the source isn't named, it must be untrue?

Opinionated
Member Avatar

https://www.thedailybeast.com/report-michael-cohen-likely-to-cooperate-as-lawyers-flee

The law firm currently representing longtime Trump lawyer Michael Cohen will no longer work on his case going forward,

Katoblue
Member Avatar

All speculations.. not true.. no one knows if Cohen will cooperate.. ABC needs to stop posting fake news just because a Former overly-zealous prosecutor tweets about his fantasies.. who is the source that made up this fake news..

Cohen is looking for new attorney's not getting ready to cooperate.. lmfao

President Trump's personal attorney Michael Cohen is looking for new lawyers in FBI probe

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-pol-cohen-lawyers-drop-20180613-story.html

snip..

Cohen, who has yet to be charged with a crime, was being repped by Stephen Ryan and Todd Harrison of McDermott, Will & Emery LLP. Ryan’s departure is primarily due to nonpayment of legal bills, a source told The Associated Press.

It’s unclear if Cohen will be looking to cooperate with federal prosecutors.

Former federal prosecutor Renato Mariotti said the possibility of Cohen flipping and cooperating should scare Trump.

“It appears that Michael Cohen will cooperate with federal prosecutors in New York,” he tweeted. “In order to get a cooperation deal, Cohen will need to provide all information he knows about criminal activity, no matter who it is, but attorney-client privilege may create some hurdles.”

Edited by Katoblue, Jun 13 2018, 07:27 PM.
Killary, DNC, Obummer's DOJ and FBI all Lied and Spied and Good People Died!

peewee

Opinionated
Jun 13 2018, 05:56 PM
https://www.thedailybeast.com/report-michael-cohen-likely-to-cooperate-as-lawyers-flee

The law firm currently representing longtime Trump lawyer Michael Cohen will no longer work on his case going forward,
And that means what, Nostradamus? Cohen moves on from his legal team and you hope for the worst, not the best for him because it might...might mean there could be a potential maybe problem for your president? Your country? I have asked you this in the past. Do you live in America? Or are you a Russian troll?

The Inquisitor
Member Avatar

peewee
Jun 14 2018, 12:41 AM
Opinionated

And that means what, Nostradamus? Cohen moves on from his legal team and you hope for the worst, not the best for him because it might...might mean there could be a potential maybe problem for your president? Your country? I have asked you this in the past. Do you live in America? Or are you a Russian troll?
Opinionated's new occupation....Making any news bad for Trump.... :rollseyes:

Kinda pathetic.... :oyvey:
Warning....Leftist's Post Here....Take Precautions

peewee

The Inquisitor
Jun 14 2018, 01:06 AM
peewee
Opinionated

I don't give quarter to the anti-negatives here on the forum. They know who they are and I am suggesting they all should get a room complete with hot tub with Robert De Queero for at least a night or more. Boy's night out...so to speak.

The Inquisitor
Member Avatar

peewee
Jun 14 2018, 01:24 AM
The Inquisitor
peewee
Opinionated

I don't give quarter to the anti-negatives here on the forum. They know who they are and I am suggesting they all should get a room complete with hot tub with Robert De Queero for at least a night or more. Boy's night out...so to speak.
Yeah they're just so predictable....Almost boring....I only read them for a laugh....And a chance to take the piss out of em'.... :cheers:
Warning....Leftist's Post Here....Take Precautions

Opinionated
Member Avatar

peewee
Opinionated

I'm just confirming that the "source" that said that Cohen's legal team would no longer be working with him has turned out to be correct.

Opinionated
Member Avatar

The Inquisitor
peewee
Opinionated

I didn't write the article.

George Aligator
Member Avatar

Cohen has done very little actual legal work for Trump, as the special master's analysis of the seized documents has shown, so there won't be any hiding behind lawyer-client privilege. Cohen has been a business associate and employee of the Trump Organization. The shady deals and sketchy tax filings are going to hit both guys with NY state indictments out of which Trump cannot squirm. Cohen will have to decide whether to spend the rest of his life in the Graybars Hotel or to roll over on his old buddy. That should take about thirty seconds, then we are off to the races.
Conservatism is a social disease

peewee

Opinionated
Jun 14 2018, 09:37 AM
peewee
Opinionated

I'm just confirming that the "source" that said that Cohen's legal team would no longer be working with him has turned out to be correct.

Fair enough.

Robert Stout
Member Avatar

George Aligator
Jun 14 2018, 10:53 AM
Cohen has done very little actual legal work for Trump, as the special master's analysis of the seized documents has shown, so there won't be any hiding behind lawyer-client privilege. Cohen has been a business associate and employee of the Trump Organization. The shady deals and sketchy tax filings are going to hit both guys with NY state indictments out of which Trump cannot squirm. Cohen will have to decide whether to spend the rest of his life in the Graybars Hotel or to roll over on his old buddy. That should take about thirty seconds, then we are off to the races.
Obviously Cohen was retained as an attorney by Trump...Cohen was not paid to drive Trump's car, working 40 hours a week........ :oyvey:
Jesus can raise the dead, but he can't fix stupid

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · UnitedStates.com DOMESTIC U.S. news · Next Topic »
Add Reply