Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
These migrant parents no longer face charges. But they say the damage is done.
Topic Started: Jun 26 2018, 07:31 PM (4,793 Views)
Coast2coast

(CNN)Miriam says she didn't have a chance to say a word to her 4-year-old son before he was taken from her at the US-Mexico border.

It was dawn and he was fast asleep, she said. They were detained the night before in El Paso, Texas. The moment someone told her to dress him was when she learned they were going to be separated. He was still asleep when they put him on a truck and drove away, she said.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/26/us/parents-released-annunciation-house-texas/index.html

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

clone
Member Avatar
Director @ Center for Advanced Memetic Warfare
Op-Ed...

:oyvey:

Only liberals can choose not to go down the road to widespread, systematic violence.

Drudge X
Member Avatar

Let me guess. Trump made them cross illegally and it's his fault.
Support Papa John's and MAGA.

Coast2coast

Drudge X
Jun 26 2018, 07:40 PM
Seeking asylum and yes, its his immoral policy to separate children from their families.

Damage done.

lucash
Member Avatar
#NeverTrump
Coast2coast
Jun 26 2018, 07:31 PM

(CNN)Miriam says she didn't have a chance to say a word to her 4-year-old son before he was taken from her at the US-Mexico border.

It was dawn and he was fast asleep, she said. They were detained the night before in El Paso, Texas. The moment someone told her to dress him was when she learned they were going to be separated. He was still asleep when they put him on a truck and drove away, she said.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/26/us/parents-released-annunciation-house-texas/index.html

Heart breaking. Another reason why we need to truly, honestly, and fairly reform the immigration system.
"...a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is detrimental...having lost the will..to demand...good..." - Rachel Carson

Drudge X
Member Avatar

Coast2coast
Jun 26 2018, 07:47 PM
Drudge X
Seeking asylum and yes, its his immoral policy to separate children from their families.

Damage done.

There are ar least 10 US consulates and embassies in Mexico. Plenty to seek there.

Coast2coast

Drudge X
Jun 26 2018, 07:49 PM
Coast2coast
Drudge X

Damage done.

There are ar least 10 US consulates and embassies in Mexico. Plenty to seek there.
That's ridiculous. Do you have any idea what you are talking about? No, you don't.

Drudge X
Member Avatar

Coast2coast
Jun 26 2018, 07:50 PM
Drudge X
Coast2coast
Drudge X

Damage done.

That's ridiculous. Do you have any idea what you are talking about? No, you don't.

Ask Julian Assange.

clone
Member Avatar
Coast2coast
Drudge X
Coast2coast
Drudge X

Damage done.

And now personal Op-Ed and apparently mind reading straw men from C2C.... :oyvey:

The damage they did was to themselves....they had 9 consulates in Mexico they could have applied for asylum to with zero chance of being separated from their alleged children...they chose to do the damage to themselves....what kind of parent does that....????

I'm OK with deporting them by car, truck, bus, plane, boat, or trebuchet.

GTFO

Only liberals can choose not to go down the road to widespread, systematic violence.

lucash
Member Avatar
#NeverTrump
clone
Jun 26 2018, 07:56 PM
Coast2coast
Drudge X
Coast2coast
Drudge X

Damage done.

And now personal Op-Ed and apparently mind reading straw men from C2C.... :oyvey:

The damage they did was to themselves....they had 9 consulates in Mexico they could have applied for asylum to with zero chance of being separated from their alleged children...they chose to do the damage to themselves....what kind of parent does that....????

GTFO

I'm curious clone, are you native american? If so, what tribe?
"...a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is detrimental...having lost the will..to demand...good..." - Rachel Carson

clone
Member Avatar
lucash
Jun 26 2018, 08:00 PM
clone
Coast2coast
Drudge X
Coast2coast

Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

GTFO

Are you regular curious? Bi-Curious? or Baskin-Robbins 31 Flavors Curious?

:dunno:

Drudge X
Member Avatar

lucash
clone
Coast2coast
Drudge X
Coast2coast

GTFO

How many times must we go through this?
The birth of many nations started by means of conquest or dispute.

Are you saying the US has no authority to establish its immigration laws?

Coast2coast

Drudge X
Jun 26 2018, 07:51 PM
Coast2coast
Drudge X
Coast2coast
Drudge X

Damage done.

Ask Julian Assange.
Confirmed, you don't know what you are talking about.

Coast2coast

clone
Coast2coast
Drudge X
Coast2coast
Drudge X

Damage done.

GTFO

Doesn't work like that. Thousands can't be held in an Embassy as they seek asylum.

Drudge X
Member Avatar

Yeah, but the left know definitely that these adults claiming to be the parents of these children are in fact the children's parents. :lol:

lucash
Member Avatar
#NeverTrump
clone
Jun 26 2018, 08:05 PM
lucash
clone
Coast2coast
Drudge X

GTFO

Are you regular curious? Bi-Curious? or Baskin-Robbins 31 Flavors Curious?

:dunno:
Intellectually curious.

Drudge X
Member Avatar

From the horse's mouth CBS.. :lol:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2018/06/24/untitled-n2493996

CBS Poll: Most Americans Want Illegal Alien Families Either Deported or Detained

lucash
Member Avatar
#NeverTrump
Drudge X
Jun 26 2018, 08:05 PM
lucash
clone
Coast2coast
Drudge X

GTFO

How many times must we go through this?
The birth of many nations started by means of conquest or dispute.

Are you saying the US has no authority to establish its immigration laws?
This here - immigration - isn't the conquest or birth of a nation, so why are those rules being applied? These are people merely seeking to move here and, more than likely, assimilate (or at least within a generation or so).

I'm not saying anything of that sort. I have yet to come to a decision on where I stand with that, other than, I refuse to toss aside my humanity just because someone thinks another group of people are less than them, and at this point...that's what this immigration row is. It's an us vs them nonsense fest.

clone
Member Avatar
Coast2coast
Jun 26 2018, 08:09 PM
clone
Coast2coast
Drudge X
Coast2coast

GTFO

Doesn't work like that. Thousands can't be held in an Embassy as they seek asylum.

I didn't say Embassy...I said consulate...you apply and wait ...just like every other wanna be law abiding future American....took my family 4 years...

lucash
Member Avatar
#NeverTrump
Drudge X
Jun 26 2018, 08:15 PM
From the horse's mouth CBS.. :lol:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2018/06/24/untitled-n2493996

CBS Poll: Most Americans Want Illegal Alien Families Either Deported or Detained
Source lacks credibility as it's biased and the poll was likely sourced or conducted with that bias.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · UnitedStates.com DOMESTIC U.S. news · Next Topic »
Add Reply