Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
The Fort McMurray Fuse; O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized On Earth!
Topic Started: Jun 27 2018, 06:42 AM (268 Views)
the_sign

During week prior to the fulfillment of the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., the blazing inferno of the Fort McMurray fire began.

There is one larger four-digit number within the prophecy of the Book of Daniel, and that is the first number given within its verses, but has been the last to be rendered in interpretation.

Though a fervent study may lead one to link the Three Days of Darkness to the 1,335th day as such, there remains only the final counting as regards the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14.

As of this post, barring any further vandalism to it, there are less than 184 days remaining until the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14, when, according to the prophecy, the cleansing will be complete.

And also as of this post, when, in six months according to the Roman calendar, the Three Days of Darkness will begin.
Edited by the_sign, Jun 27 2018, 06:45 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Realitycheck
Member Avatar

the_sign
Jun 27 2018, 06:42 AM
During week prior to the fulfillment of the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., the blazing inferno of the Fort McMurray fire began.

There is one larger four-digit number within the prophecy of the Book of Daniel, and that is the first number given within its verses, but has been the last to be rendered in interpretation.

Though a fervent study may lead one to link the Three Days of Darkness to the 1,335th day as such, there remains only the final counting as regards the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14.

As of this post, barring any further vandalism to it, there are less than 184 days remaining until the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14, when, according to the prophecy, the cleansing will be complete.

And also as of this post, when, in six months according to the Roman calendar, the Three Days of Darkness will begin.
How may times have the religious predicted this and it never happens? Every time because it is sheer foolishness.
Religion in general and xianity in particular, is the worst scourge, the foulest plague to ever beset mankind.
Offline Profile Goto Top

the_sign

Realitycheck
Jul 7 2018, 11:08 AM
the_sign

How may times have the religious predicted this and it never happens? Every time because it is sheer foolishness.
The failure here is on your part more so because you favor stereotypes and are basically a nit-picking pessimist while not fully comprehending the unsealing of the Book of Daniel (prophecy of Daniel).

Admittedly, there are topics at the terrorist news forums like wikipedia which keep a log of what it attempts to call failed attempts, but likewise they don't even allow the original prophecy let alone its fulfillment or interpretation. (I can accurately state and write this particular paragraph this way due to personal experience at wikipedia.)

So you have a coterie of blasphemous associates and you haven't even read a word nor a letter, hence your erroneous presumption that things aren't coming together to a tee.

Part of rendering the only accurate interpretation of the four-digit numbers in the Book of Daniel has included facing serious resistance against doing so when I consider the times I have been shot, stabbed, dismembered, and the like.

Though I find your approach often negatively biased, you are entitled to the facts like anyone else.

There have been what I call serious tamperings (vandalism) to the Book of Daniel for thousands of years, again, hence a negative influence upon your privilege to enjoy prophecy; not only yours, but anyones interest in the matter at hand.

If one takes the time to study the Book of Daniel, it can be noted that anyone who opens ones mouth with regard to its fulfillment has only 2,300 days to do so, that is an inherent fact of the prophecy as the words were closed and sealed more than 2,500 years ago; even Jesus' own reference to Daniel's prophecy (prophecy of the Holy Spirit proceeding from God the Father) is in conformity with such stipulation.

One of the real breakthroughs that I have found to be indispensable is the fulfillment of verse 40 of the 11th chapter, where the two kings are foretold to sit and speak together with a backdrop that this would occur "at the time of the end".

"The time of the end" is also found in regard to verses 4 & 9 in chapter 12.

This is now a real documented event which occurred specifically on November 8, 2012 A.D., that was day 58 in the counting up to 2,300 in the time zone where that meeting first took place, day 59 in the earlier time zones.

Being one of those two kings foretold also helps in the deciphering; I was that (Daniel 11:40) foretold king of the south's captive for some 699 days, the count rising to ca. 850 before I could even begin to communicate on-line as to what had happened.

The countdown to the 1,335th day was indeed memorable for me as Daniel 12:12 includes a foretold blessing for those who waited and came unto that day.

We are in the home stretch now with, as of this post, only 172 days remaining to reach the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14.
Offline Profile Goto Top

RaiderNation
Member Avatar

lol @ "nit-picking pessimist" a perfect description if ever there was one.
Will Munny: "Deserve's got nothin' to do with it..."
Offline Profile Goto Top

BigE

Realitycheck
the_sign

I hate to say it....but I got to agree with RC on this one.

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. (Matthew 24:36)
Offline Profile Goto Top

the_sign

BigE
Jul 9 2018, 11:37 AM
Realitycheck
the_sign

I hate to say it....but I got to agree with RC on this one.

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. (Matthew 24:36)
"However, when the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth. For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak what He hears, and He will declare to you what is to come." - (John 16:13)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Realitycheck
Member Avatar

the_sign
Jul 9 2018, 06:50 AM
Realitycheck
the_sign

The failure here is on your part more so because you favor stereotypes and are basically a nit-picking pessimist while not fully comprehending the unsealing of the Book of Daniel (prophecy of Daniel).

Admittedly, there are topics at the terrorist news forums like wikipedia which keep a log of what it attempts to call failed attempts, but likewise they don't even allow the original prophecy let alone its fulfillment or interpretation. (I can accurately state and write this particular paragraph this way due to personal experience at wikipedia.)

So you have a coterie of blasphemous associates and you haven't even read a word nor a letter, hence your erroneous presumption that things aren't coming together to a tee.

Part of rendering the only accurate interpretation of the four-digit numbers in the Book of Daniel has included facing serious resistance against doing so when I consider the times I have been shot, stabbed, dismembered, and the like.

Though I find your approach often negatively biased, you are entitled to the facts like anyone else.

There have been what I call serious tamperings (vandalism) to the Book of Daniel for thousands of years, again, hence a negative influence upon your privilege to enjoy prophecy; not only yours, but anyones interest in the matter at hand.

If one takes the time to study the Book of Daniel, it can be noted that anyone who opens ones mouth with regard to its fulfillment has only 2,300 days to do so, that is an inherent fact of the prophecy as the words were closed and sealed more than 2,500 years ago; even Jesus' own reference to Daniel's prophecy (prophecy of the Holy Spirit proceeding from God the Father) is in conformity with such stipulation.

One of the real breakthroughs that I have found to be indispensable is the fulfillment of verse 40 of the 11th chapter, where the two kings are foretold to sit and speak together with a backdrop that this would occur "at the time of the end".

This is now a real documented event which occurred specifically on November 8, 2012 A.D., that was day 58 in the counting up to 2,300 in the time zone where that meeting first took place, day 59 in the earlier time zones.

Being one of those two kings foretold also helps in the deciphering; I was that (Daniel 11:40) foretold king of the south's captive for some 699 days, the count rising to ca. 850 before I could even begin to communicate on-line as to what had happened.

The countdown to the 1,335th day was indeed memorable for me as Daniel 12:12 includes a foretold blessing for those who waited and came unto that day.

We are in the home stretch now with, as of this post, only 172 days remaining to reach the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14.
Pointing out facts is nit-picking? You sir are living proof religion is a mental illness. On day 173, I'll be sitting in the sun sipping a cold beer while you scramble about trying to invent a lie about why your prophecy failed...again. :rotflmao:
Religion in general and xianity in particular, is the worst scourge, the foulest plague to ever beset mankind.
Offline Profile Goto Top

the_sign

Realitycheck
Jul 9 2018, 12:05 PM
the_sign
Realitycheck
the_sign

Pointing out facts is nit-picking? You sir are living proof religion is a mental illness. On day 173, I'll be sitting in the sun sipping a cold beer while you scramble about trying to invent a lie about why your prophecy failed...again. :rotflmao:
Day 173 was yesterday, nit-wit.

syi by OP, closed
Edited by nNeo, Jul 17 2018, 01:29 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Realitycheck
Member Avatar

the_sign
Jul 9 2018, 12:13 PM
Realitycheck
the_sign
Realitycheck
the_sign

:rotflmao: :rollseyes:
Offline Profile Goto Top

longbich
Member Avatar

Realitycheck
Jul 9 2018, 12:32 PM
the_sign
Realitycheck
the_sign
Realitycheck

Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

Please don't crush this the_sign guy realitycheck and E.

There are so few far out posters these days.
They are a lot of fun.
Remember Seraphim?

the_sign has hit upon prophecy as his motive for posting here.
This could get really good.
The Bird of Time has but a little way to fly-
And Lo, the Bird is on the wing. "Omar"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Realitycheck
Member Avatar

longbich
Jul 9 2018, 06:58 PM
Realitycheck
Jul 9 2018, 12:32 PM
the_sign
Realitycheck
the_sign

Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Please don't crush this the_sign guy realitycheck and E.

There are so few far out posters these days.
They are a lot of fun.
Remember Seraphim?

the_sign has hit upon prophecy as his motive for posting here.
This could get really good.
He'll crush himself when his prophecy fails to materialize. :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

the_sign

Realitycheck
Jul 9 2018, 08:46 PM
He'll crush himself when his prophecy fails to materialize.
This topic only references the prophecy of Daniel (Book of Daniel) and those prophecies related to its fulfillment. Although you may not agree with the subject matter of this topic, and if you actually don't, please take your filthy, flighty whoring elsewhere, along with your pimp.
Offline Profile Goto Top

longbich
Member Avatar

the_sign
Jul 10 2018, 05:29 AM
Realitycheck
This topic only references the prophecy of Daniel (Book of Daniel) and those prophecies related to its fulfillment. Although you may not agree with the subject matter of this topic, and if you actually don't, please take your filthy, flighty whoring elsewhere, along with your pimp.
See what I mean!
Gold! This is gold reality check.
I think E will also appreciate this and Skeptic1 definitely will.

the_sign may be one of the greatest.
The Bird of Time has but a little way to fly-
And Lo, the Bird is on the wing. "Omar"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Realitycheck
Member Avatar

longbich
Jul 10 2018, 07:08 AM
the_sign
Jul 10 2018, 05:29 AM
Realitycheck
See what I mean!
Gold! This is gold reality check.
I think E will also appreciate this and Skeptic1 definitely will.

the_sign may be one of the greatest.
The greatest loser. But he'll have some competition I expect.
Offline Profile Goto Top

the_sign

Realitycheck
You sir are living proof religion is a mental illness.
2, THE NECESSITY OF STUDYING RELIGION.
To believe in the existence of God, the immortality of the soul, the rewards and punishments of the other world, or, at least, having nothing satisfactory to say against these great truths, yet to live as though one were persuaded of the contrary being the case, is an inconsistency which can only arise either from ignorance or licentiousness. - St. Jean Baptiste de la Salle
Offline Profile Goto Top

Realitycheck
Member Avatar

the_sign
Jul 12 2018, 02:40 PM
Realitycheck
To believe in the existence of God, the immortality of the soul, the rewards and punishments of the other world, or, at least, having nothing satisfactory to say against these great truths, yet to live as though one were persuaded of the contrary being the case, is an inconsistency which can only arise either from ignorance or licentiousness. - St. Jean Baptiste de la Salle
The problem with that quote is the claim of "great truths" where there was not and is not any evidence to support the claim of "truths".
Offline Profile Goto Top

the_sign

Realitycheck
Jul 12 2018, 04:09 PM
the_sign
Realitycheck
The problem with that quote is the claim of "great truths" where there was not and is not any evidence to support the claim of "truths".
But there's you, either a moron (fool) and/or a scumbag.

Now I know the Book of Daniel says you're a scumbag, but it is questionable as to whether you're a moron (fool) or not.

Look on the bright side, however, if you're only a scumbag, you have less than 168 days until you're clean; and if you're a moron (fool), too, your life is worse than hell already, so you'll be in shape for the Three Days of Darkness.

See how lucky you are so far, exactly the way prophet Daniel foretold it would be in chapter 12, verse 12 : "Blessed is he who waits and comes unto the 1,335th day." (Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.)

Offline Profile Goto Top

Realitycheck
Member Avatar

the_sign
Jul 13 2018, 02:48 AM
Realitycheck
the_sign
Realitycheck

Now I know the Book of Daniel says you're a scumbag, but it is questionable as to whether you're a moron (fool) or not.

Look on the bright side, however, if you're only a scumbag, you have less than 168 days until you're clean; and if you're a moron (fool), too, your life is worse than hell already, so you'll be in shape for the Three Days of Darkness.

See how lucky you are so far, exactly the way prophet Daniel foretold it would be in chapter 12, verse 12 : "Blessed is he who waits and comes unto the 1,335th day." (Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.)

:rotflmao: You really aren't too bright are you? What will you be saying when your "ascension" fails to get above ground level?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Skeptic1

the_sign
Realitycheck
the_sign
Realitycheck

Wow! What an perfect example of the Ad Hominem Fallacy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

When the lack of supporting evidence for a claim you made is pointed out, you attack the character of the person pointing out your failure.

Wikipedia should use your post as an example for this fallacy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Realitycheck
Member Avatar

Skeptic1
Jul 14 2018, 08:46 AM
the_sign
Realitycheck
the_sign
Realitycheck

Wow! What an perfect example of the Ad Hominem Fallacy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

When the lack of supporting evidence for a claim you made is pointed out, you attack the character of the person pointing out your failure.

Wikipedia should use your post as an example for this fallacy.
:rotflmao: Also known as "Shooting the messenger", which act does nothing to change the message.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · RELIGION+: all faiths & views · Next Topic »
Locked Topic