Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Muslim Party Leader Tells Dutch To Leave Their Own Country If They Don’t Like Diversity
Topic Started: Jul 12 2018, 08:47 AM (163 Views)
Alt Right PEPE
Member Avatar

MUSLIM PARTY LEADER TELLS DUTCH TO LEAVE THEIR OWN COUNTRY IF THEY DON’T LIKE DIVERSITY

The leader of the Muslim DENK party in the Netherlands has caused controversy by telling Dutch citizens to leave their own country if they don’t like the increasing number of Muslim migrants populating Dutch cities.

https://www.infowars.com/muslim-party-leader-tells-dutch-to-leave-their-own-country-if-they-dont-like-diversity/
Edited by Alt Right PEPE, Jul 12 2018, 08:47 AM.
Chicom
Short for Chinese Communist and sometimes Chinese Communications (military intel)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hughmac

Alt Right PEPE
Jul 12 2018, 08:47 AM
MUSLIM PARTY LEADER TELLS DUTCH TO LEAVE THEIR OWN COUNTRY IF THEY DON’T LIKE DIVERSITY

The leader of the Muslim DENK party in the Netherlands has caused controversy by telling Dutch citizens to leave their own country if they don’t like the increasing number of Muslim migrants populating Dutch cities.

https://www.infowars.com/muslim-party-leader-tells-dutch-to-leave-their-own-country-if-they-dont-like-diversity/
Infowars... Breitbart... Foxnews, Voiceofeurope... Goddam, Pepe, you're such an Olympic masochist - H
Edited by Hughmac, Jul 12 2018, 08:50 AM.
H4T wrote: lobal] nuclear annihilation is preferable to the pre-Trump immigration/refugee policies.

PATruth
Member Avatar

White EU liberals should leave their own country, they are ashamed of their culture and want the invading herds from the ME to occupy their country. If they don't leave they should be considered racists and be forced to convert to Islam.
"No. No he won't. We'll stop it."

Alt Right PEPE
Member Avatar

It's great that these kids are learning about other cultures while they visit the Middle East.

Oh wait, this is Holland.

Posted Image
Chicom
Short for Chinese Communist and sometimes Chinese Communications (military intel)

Robertr2000
Member Avatar

Hughmac
Jul 12 2018, 08:50 AM
Alt Right PEPE
Jul 12 2018, 08:47 AM

Infowars... Breitbart... Foxnews, Voiceofeurope... Goddam, Pepe, you're such an Olympic masochist - H
Buy a vowel once in a while :oyvey:

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/07/muslim-party-leader-in-the-netherlands-tells-dutch-to-leave-their-country-if-they-dont-like-diversity/

Posted Image
"if that **** wins we'll all hang from nooses"

Robertr2000
Member Avatar

Alt Right PEPE
Jul 12 2018, 09:27 AM
It's great that these kids are learning about other cultures while they visit the Middle East.

Posted Image
wtf is wrong with these people? :dunno:

Hughmac

PATruth
Jul 12 2018, 09:06 AM
White EU liberals should leave their own country, they are ashamed of their culture and want the invading herds from the ME to occupy their country. If they don't leave they should be considered racists and be forced to convert to Islam.
Hmmm... I'm white, from Europe but I'm not a liberal... and I love my culture.

But I can understand your ire, your country not exactly having a culture, and all that, but what do you expect when you have only been around as a national entity for less that 250 years. Guess you're just going to have to make do with European culture, as you have been since Independence. :nana:

Cheers
Hughmac
H4T wrote: lobal] nuclear annihilation is preferable to the pre-Trump immigration/refugee policies.

Hughmac

Robertr2000
Jul 12 2018, 10:02 AM
Alt Right PEPE

Posted Image
Posted Image

Nice to see that people still go to church services in Europe.... wait, this is Damascus in the Middle East! - H

Robertr2000
Member Avatar

Hughmac
Jul 12 2018, 10:54 AM
Robertr2000
Alt Right PEPE

Posted Image
Posted Image

Nice to see that people still go to church services in Europe.... wait, this is Damascus in the Middle East! - H
Ya, I know where Damascus is thanks. Syria has some of the oldest Christian communities in the World. And Assad protected them. :cheers:

The NWO globalists (including Obama) created and funded ISIS to take out Assad, and in the process, murdering 10's of thousands of Christians.
:shakeshead:

But The good guys are in charge now, ISIS is dead, dying or on the run.
:cheers:

Green Berets, Afghan Special Forces Capture ISIS 'Capital'
8 Jul 2018
U.S. and Afghan special operations troops -- in one of their largest joint operations -- captured a stronghold that Islamic State fighters claimed as their local capital, military officials said Saturday.

No Americans or Afghan troops were killed in the offensive, which the U.S. military said killed 167 fighters from the Islamic State group, also known as ISIS or Daesh, and involved a complex multi-pronged attack on Gurgoray, a town purported to be the group's capital in Deh Bala district in Nangarhar province.

"This area, two months ago, was controlled by Daesh," Brig. Gen. John W. Brennan Jr., commander of NATO forces in eastern Afghanistan, said at a special operations outpost in Deh Bala. "We pushed them into the mountains, so they cannot harm the people here."

The U.S. and Afghan offensive involved five special forces teams and three Afghan commando companies. In total, 600 members of the U.S. Army special forces, also known as Green Berets, participated in the mission, which began in April and continued into June, a U.S. military officer said.

Checkpoints manned by U.S. special forces, Afghan commandos and police now rise high above the valleys of Deh Bala, while U.S. fighter-bombers continue to blast the Gurgoray Valley to stifle movements there by ISIS remnants.

Good times ahead Hughmac. Wouldn't you agree? :usa:

Edited by Robertr2000, Jul 12 2018, 11:27 AM.

Hughmac

Robertr2000
Jul 12 2018, 11:25 AM
Hughmac
Robertr2000
Alt Right PEPE

Posted Image
Posted Image

Ya, I know where Damascus is thanks. Syria has some of the oldest Christian communities in the World. And Assad protected them. :cheers:

The NWO globalists (including Obama) created and funded ISIS to take out Assad, and in the process, murdering 10's of thousands of Christians.

8 Jul 2018
U.S. and Afghan special operations troops -- in one of their largest joint operations -- captured a stronghold that Islamic State fighters claimed as their local capital, military officials said Saturday.

No Americans or Afghan troops were killed in the offensive, which the U.S. military said killed 167 fighters from the Islamic State group, also known as ISIS or Daesh, and involved a complex multi-pronged attack on Gurgoray, a town purported to be the group's capital in Deh Bala district in Nangarhar province.

"This area, two months ago, was controlled by Daesh," Brig. Gen. John W. Brennan Jr., commander of NATO forces in eastern Afghanistan, said at a special operations outpost in Deh Bala. "We pushed them into the mountains, so they cannot harm the people here."

The U.S. and Afghan offensive involved five special forces teams and three Afghan commando companies. In total, 600 members of the U.S. Army special forces, also known as Green Berets, participated in the mission, which began in April and continued into June, a U.S. military officer said.

Checkpoints manned by U.S. special forces, Afghan commandos and police now rise high above the valleys of Deh Bala, while U.S. fighter-bombers continue to blast the Gurgoray Valley to stifle movements there by ISIS remnants.

Is this a Jekyll and Hyde number, Robertr2000? You can't just switch on and off being reasonable. Please make you mind up if your going to make sensible posts, like the one above, or limit yourself to such ridiculous quips as "why do you hate women,"' as you did on another thread.

Cheers
Hughmac
Edited by Hughmac, Jul 12 2018, 11:49 AM.

Robertr2000
Member Avatar

Hughmac
Jul 12 2018, 11:48 AM
Robertr2000
Jul 12 2018, 11:25 AM
Hughmac
Robertr2000
Alt Right PEPE

Posted Image
Posted Image

8 Jul 2018

Is this a Jekyll and Hyde number, Robertr2000? You can't just switch on and off being reasonable. Please make you mind up if your going to make sensible posts, like the one above, or limit yourself to such ridiculous quips as "why do you hate women,"' as you did on another thread.

Cheers
Hughmac
What part of that do you not understand? :dunno:

Harambe4Trump
Member Avatar

Immigration is an act of war upon the native peoples by an illegitimate elite
Skipping leg day is the equivalent of a woman having an abortion. You're ashamed of it, and it was probably unnecessary.
#MAGA
#wallsnotwars

Hughmac

Robertr2000
Jul 12 2018, 12:21 PM
Hughmac

Cheers
Hughmac
I really don't think I can put it more plainly - make your mind up whether you're going to troll or make debating-type posts.

But, hey, let's take it that you're going to do the latter and I'll wind it back, OK?

Life's too short for... :spat:

Cheers
Hughmac
Edited by Hughmac, Jul 12 2018, 01:43 PM.

Robertr2000
Member Avatar

Hughmac
Jul 12 2018, 01:42 PM
Robertr2000
Jul 12 2018, 12:21 PM
Hughmac

Cheers
Hughmac
I really don't think I can put it more plainly - make your mind up whether you're going to troll or make debating-type posts.

But, hey, let's take it that you're going to do the latter and I'll wind it back, OK?

Life's too short for... :spat:

Cheers
Hughmac
As serious as a heart attack Hughmac. Not trolling here.

Syria has some of the oldest Christian communities in the World. And Assad protected them. The NWO globalists (including Obama) created and funded ISIS to take out Assad, and in the process, murdering 10's of thousands of Christians. But The good guys are in charge now, ISIS is dead, dying or on the run.

8 Jul 2018

Let's talk.

Hughmac

Robertr2000
Jul 12 2018, 01:48 PM
Let's talk.
You're still trolling me on other threads, so there's a fat chance of "let's talk" here. - H

Robertr2000
Member Avatar

Hughmac
Jul 12 2018, 04:33 PM
Robertr2000
Let's talk.
You're still trolling me on other threads, so there's a fat chance of "let's talk" here. - H
I'm here now attempting to talk to you, to help you. Take it or leave it.

Hughmac

Robertr2000
Jul 12 2018, 05:08 PM
Hughmac
Robertr2000
Let's talk.
You were still trolling me on another thread even after presenting this reasonable posture here, which pretty much belies your intentions, doesn't it.

Thanks, but based on that, I will leave it.

Cheers
Hughmac

Alt Right PEPE
Member Avatar

And the apologist quislings like Hughie, handed over their countries and cultures ...What should be done with these traitors? That question will be asked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M27spDwM7zY

Islamic demographic threat for Europe
Edited by Alt Right PEPE, Jul 13 2018, 09:47 AM.
Chicom

Robertr2000
Member Avatar

Hughmac
Jul 13 2018, 03:40 AM
Robertr2000
Jul 12 2018, 05:08 PM
Hughmac
Robertr2000
Let's talk.
You were still trolling me on another thread even after presenting this reasonable posture here, which pretty much belies your intentions, doesn't it.

Thanks, but based on that, I will leave it.

Cheers
Hughmac
It's a free country.

Oh wait, what country are you in?

Hughmac

Alt Right PEPE
Jul 13 2018, 09:43 AM
And the apologist quislings like Hughie, handed over their countries and cultures ...What should be done with these traitors? That question will be asked.
Oh boy! :rollseyes: - H

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · UnitedStates.com FOREIGN* & DEFENSE · Next Topic »
Add Reply