Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Asylum seeker who raped student in a UK cemetery replies ‘Yes, I did that. Why not?’
Topic Started: Aug 8 2018, 09:10 PM (229 Views)
Alt Right PEPE
Member Avatar

Asylum seeker who raped student in a UK cemetery replies ‘Yes, I did that. Why not?’

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/08/asylum-seeker-who-raped-student-in-a-uk-cemetery-replies-yes-i-did-that-why-not/#.W2mSBGYZ-pY.twitter
Chicom
Short for Chinese Communist and sometimes Chinese Communications (military intel)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Inquisitor
Member Avatar

Alt Right PEPE
Aug 8 2018, 09:10 PM
Hughmac might have an answer....
Warning....Leftist's Post Here....Take Precautions

Robert Stout
Member Avatar

The asylum seeker is typical primitive savage from a s**thole country that Britain loves to take in......... :oyvey:

Jesus can raise the dead, but he can't fix stupid

Robert Stout
Member Avatar

The asylum seeker is typical primitive savage from a s**thole country that Britain loves to take in......... :oyvey:

Hughmac

The Inquisitor
Aug 8 2018, 09:46 PM
Alt Right PEPE
Of course I have an answer, which is as stated elsewhere: people who link to Breitbart and Voiceofeurope are farting trolls with the credibility of a chocolate teapot and the interest sustainability of flatulence in a colander.

Furthermore, the collective value of US right-wing trolls is viciously to the right of the Decimal Point.

Please feel free to call for further evaluation output, my dear wanna-be, Down-under pedestrian.

Cheers
Hughmac
H4T wrote: lobal] nuclear annihilation is preferable to the pre-Trump immigration/refugee policies.

Robert Stout
Member Avatar

Hughmac
Aug 9 2018, 03:05 AM
The Inquisitor
Alt Right PEPE
Of course I have an answer, which is as stated elsewhere: people who link to Breitbart and Voiceofeurope are farting trolls with the credibility of a chocolate teapot and the interest sustainability of flatulence in a colander.

Furthermore, the collective value of US right-wing trolls is viciously to the right of the Decimal Point.

Please feel free to call for further evaluation output, my dear wanna-be, Down-under pedestrian.

Cheers
Hughmac
Meanwhile Brits launch insulting blimps of the President of the USA for his State Visit, because they are secure in their "special relationship" will lead to favorable trade agreements with the USA.................. :rotflmao:

Hughmac

Robert Stout
Aug 9 2018, 03:54 AM
Hughmac
The Inquisitor
Alt Right PEPE

Cheers
Hughmac
Meanwhile Brits launch insulting blimps of the President of the USA for his State Visit, because they are secure in their "special relationship" will lead to favorable trade agreements with the USA.................. :rotflmao:
Under Trump, Robbie, not even the Americans have a favourable deal with the USA - H
H4T wrote: lobal] nuclear annihilation is preferable to the pre-Trump immigration/refugee policies.

Robert Stout
Member Avatar

Hughmac
Aug 9 2018, 03:59 AM
Robert Stout
Hughmac
The Inquisitor
Alt Right PEPE

Cheers
Hughmac
Under Trump, Robbie, not even the Americans have a favourable deal with the USA - H
I don't know why Hitler wanted Britain as an ally....Brits have sh*t for brains............... :shakeshead:

Hughmac

Robert Stout
Aug 9 2018, 04:02 AM
Hughmac
Robert Stout
Hughmac
The Inquisitor

Cheers
Hughmac
...Brits have sh*t for brains............... :shakeshead:
No, we have s**t for allies, Robbie. - H
Edited by Hughmac, Aug 9 2018, 04:07 AM.

Robert Stout
Member Avatar

Hughmac
Aug 9 2018, 04:06 AM
Robert Stout
Hughmac
Robert Stout
Hughmac

Quoting limited to 5 levels deephttps://voiceofeurope.com/2018/08/asylum-seeker-who-raped-student-in-a-uk-cemetery-replies-yes-i-did-that-why-not/#.W2mSBGYZ-pY.twitterBreitbart and Voiceofeurope are farting trolls with the credibility of a chocolate teapot and the interest sustainability of flatulence in a colander.

Cheers
Hughmac
Brits are ungrateful wretches who will need to save their own azz in the next war...Perhaps the French will save them............... :lol:
Edited by Robert Stout, Aug 9 2018, 04:11 AM.

Hughmac

Robert Stout
Aug 9 2018, 04:10 AM
Hughmac
Robert Stout
Hughmac
Robert Stout
Brits are ungrateful wretches... ....Perhaps the French will save them............... :lol:
Talking of ungrateful wretches... The French saved your arse in 1778 - H

voted4reagan
Member Avatar

Hughmac
Aug 9 2018, 04:14 AM
Robert Stout
Hughmac
Robert Stout
Hughmac
Brits are ungrateful wretches... ....Perhaps the French will save them............... :lol:
Paid that debt off in full in 1917 and 1945...

:cheers: :unitedstates: :cheers:
Trump needs to focus more so on the male vote. He should have nationalized the Boy Scouts when they decided to admit girls.

Harambe4Trump AKA "FASHY"

Hughmac

voted4reagan
Aug 9 2018, 05:24 AM
Hughmac
Robert Stout
Hughmac
Robert Stout

Yes, indeed, but they certainly had to wait for the refund and you don't hear them constantly going on about how they saved the USA's arse, as some Perspective members here do ;)

Cheers
Hughmac
Edited by Hughmac, Aug 9 2018, 06:02 AM.

Zon
Member Avatar

Alt Right PEPE
So? A criminal arsehole who has been convicted to a hefty prison sentence. After serving his sentence his sorry arse will be deported back to the s**thole he came from.

Nothing wrong with that.

ringotuna
Member Avatar

Hughmac
Aug 9 2018, 06:01 AM
you don't hear them constantly going on about how they saved the USA's arse as some Perspective members here do ;)

Cheers
Hughmac

Hughmac

The French saved your arse in 1778 - H
:biggrin: Sorry Hughmac, couldn't help myself.
Edited by ringotuna, Aug 9 2018, 06:59 AM.
Ringoism: Never underestimate the advantages of being underestimated.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

longbich
Member Avatar

Hughmac makes me smile," farting trolls with the credibility of a chocolate teapot and the interest sustainability of flatulence in a colander" :)

BTW The Inquisitor is NOT a Downunder denizen. I think his senora is from OZ but he definitely doesn't have what it takes to make it in sunny Terra Australis.
"my dear wanna-be, Down-under pedestrian"
Edited by longbich, Aug 9 2018, 07:45 AM.
The Bird of Time has but a little way to fly-
And Lo, the Bird is on the wing. "Omar"

PATruth
Member Avatar

Zon
Aug 9 2018, 06:48 AM
Alt Right PEPE
So? A criminal arsehole who has been convicted to a hefty prison sentence. After serving his sentence his sorry arse will be deported back to the s**thole he came from.

Nothing wrong with that.
So? That's your response? The rape victim may have a different perspective of the incident.
"No. No he won't. We'll stop it."

Alt Right PEPE
Member Avatar

Hughmac
The Inquisitor
Alt Right PEPE

Cheers
Hughmac
The young female victim is now suicidal with a ruined life, and this is all that smart ass can say (You)?

Hugh doesn't give a rat's ass about the victims of this insane E U immigration nightmare. He'd rather be cute.

"The student, just 17 at the time said:

“When he assaulted me he might as well have taken my future, my sense of self, my security, and stomped on it. It shattered my parents perspective of their little girl, something no parent should have to go through. The guilt is still with me 12 months later. The horror in my mum”s voice when she asked me through the phone ‘Has somebody hurt you?’ – it broke my heart.

“Having to sit there and recite the entire assault to a police officer in front of my parents turned me inside out. I have always been a high-achieving student. I had ambition; I knew exactly where my future was headed for.”

However, when she resumed her studies, her attendance and focus dropped. She explained she now feels paranoia and guilt and suffers sleep paralysis. “Long days and longer nights lead to self-hate”, she said, and she started to “really despise myself”."
Chicom
Short for Chinese Communist and sometimes Chinese Communications (military intel)

W A Mozart
Member Avatar

Zon
Aug 9 2018, 06:48 AM
Alt Right PEPE

Nothing wrong with that.
But, ...there is something wrong with allowing this insanity to continue, .....right?

Mozart

voted4reagan
Member Avatar

Hughmac
Aug 9 2018, 06:01 AM
voted4reagan
Aug 9 2018, 05:24 AM
Hughmac
Robert Stout
Hughmac

Yes, indeed, but they certainly had to wait for the refund and you don't hear them constantly going on about how they saved the USA's arse, as some Perspective members here do ;)

Cheers
Hughmac
hey.... They sent one Squadron of their navy and about 15000 men...

We sent millions of men...10's of thousands of planes, thousands of Ships... 10s of thousands of Tanks..

We did it twice

We paid back with 10,000% Interest

Lend Lease you know.... That bill was never paid...
Trump needs to focus more so on the male vote. He should have nationalized the Boy Scouts when they decided to admit girls.

Harambe4Trump AKA "FASHY"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · UnitedStates.com FOREIGN* & DEFENSE · Next Topic »
Add Reply