Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The New NFL Thread; Football
Topic Started: Mar 18 2016, 06:42 PM (28,780 Views)
Katoblue
Member Avatar

Hey ya'll! soon we will be going to the draft!

any of your teams pick up anyone new this year yet?

Posted Image
Killary, DNC, Obummer's DOJ and FBI all Lied and Spied and Good People Died!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yes ... the Raiders re-signed their left tackle and signed a LG from Baltimore. O-line should be solid again!

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Katoblue
Member Avatar

wow! that's awesome Mr Wilmy.. we signed Alex Boone and Andre Smith... hopefully we can get a better offensive line..

OffensivelyOpenMinded
Member Avatar

A Vikings fan? Seahawks!
"The problem with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and putting things in it."
Terry Pratchett
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Demagogue
Member Avatar
Administrator
We spent a bunch of money. It is kind of win or get fired time.

Posted Image
Edited by Demagogue, Mar 18 2016, 10:53 PM.
People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would do them harm.

mysysail
Member Avatar
Global_Hick
Switching my allegiance from the Detroit-Lions underdogs, back to Big-Ben's Terrible-Towels of Pittsburgh.

Katoblue
Member Avatar

R.I.P.

Tray Walker

August 5, 1992 - March 18, 2016

Posted Image

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl
Edited by Katoblue, Mar 19 2016, 04:11 PM.

70-101
Member Avatar

The Redskins signed DE Kendall Reyes who was the 49th overall pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, and Curt Cousins our QB was assigned the franchise player designation so he wouldn't leave town on the first bus.

:rotflmao:

mysysail
Member Avatar
Global_Hick
For Mrs Kato - Good to see ya back!

http://www.nfl.com/international

Demagogue
Member Avatar
Administrator
Well, I am guessing we won't be seeing any meltdowns of Bengal players this year. Or at least they will be short lived meltdowns.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/03/23/blandino-on-ejection-rule-officials-need-to-see-the-entire-act/
People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would do them harm.

Katoblue
Member Avatar

MySySail
Mar 21 2016, 02:48 AM
For Mrs Kato - Good to see ya back!

http://www.nfl.com/international
you too Ms Sail.. and thanks for the link.. darn.. I was hoping us Vikings would return to London.. maybe next year... :)

Katoblue
Member Avatar

Demagogue
Mar 23 2016, 07:00 PM
Well, I am guessing we won't be seeing any meltdowns of Bengal players this year. Or at least they will be short lived meltdowns.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/03/23/blandino-on-ejection-rule-officials-need-to-see-the-entire-act/
OMG sounds like OBJ would get the BAN.. :punch: :rotflmao:

mysysail
Member Avatar
Global_Hick
Unknown Teutonic Kid for NFL?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Report: Broncos have asked about Tyrod Taylor
Posted by Josh Alper on April 7, 2016, 3:17 PM EDT

The Bills have been doing their research on the quarterbacks available in this year’s draft, which makes sense since they don’t have a quarterback signed beyond this season.

That could change if they reached agreement on a contract extension with Taylor, something both sides have said they are open to but there hasn’t been much momentum toward a deal at this point. There could be a third option to the extension and letting Taylor play out the season.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/04/07/report-broncos-have-asked-about-tyrod-taylor/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Bills' A.J. Tarpley retires after one NFL season, citing concussions

Add another name to the growing list of players choosing to retire early rather than put their long-term health in jeopardy.

Buffalo Bills linebacker A.J. Tarpley announced on Instagram that he's decided to end his NFL career after just one season.

Alongside a picture of himself holding up the game-sealing interception from the Bills' regular-season finale against the New York Jets a loss that kept the Jets out of the playoffs, Tarpley posted this message:

"The only thing comforting about not knowing this play would be the last of my career, is knowing that I never took a second for granted. After months of introspection, I am retiring from football. I suffered the 3rd and 4th concussions of my career this past season and I am walking away from the game I love to preserve my future health."

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/bills--a-j--tarpley-retires-after-one-nfl-season--citing-concussions-025044265.html
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Dominique Easley Cut By Patriots Because Of Off-Field Issues, Not Play

It was fair to question why the New England Patriots released Dominique Easley on Wednesday, giving up on a first-round draft pick after just two seasons. It appears Easley was released because of off-field issues, not for his performance on the defensive line.

CSNNE.com’s Tom E. Curran reported Easley was released because of “philosophical differences on following injury programs, etc.” CBSSports.com’s Jason La Canfora reported the release was “not a pure performance/football matter. Off field issues related to the decision to part w/ former top pick.” FoxSports.com’s Peter Schrager reported the release was “more for off-field reasons than on. Nothing specific, at the moment.”

NESN.com confirmed through a league source the reports that Easley’s release is related more to off-field issues than on-field play. He was a solid contributor in 2015 as a third-down interior rusher before his season ended prematurely because of a quad injury suffered in Week 14.

http://nesn.com/2016/04/dominique-easley-released-by-patriots-due-to-off-field-issues-not-play/
Quote Post Goto Top

Demagogue
Member Avatar
Administrator
Quote:

Manziel and friends reportedly trashed rented house in L.A.

Johnny Manziel may never make it back to the NFL, but he has made it to Page Six.

Emily Smith of the New York Post reports at the tabloid’s notorious celebrity rumor destination that Manziel rented a house in L.A. last week, and that Manziel “and his group” allegedly “left the house strewn with booze and drugs, broke an expensive glass table and a bathroom door, and left wine stains and cigarette burns on carpets.”

Real estate broker Nicholas Goodwin has demanded $32,000 from Manziel for damages inflicted on the $4.5 million house.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/04/15/manziel-and-friends-reportedly-trashed-rented-house-in-l-a/

I would like to formally thank the Jaguars GM Dave Caldwell for NOT drafting Manziel. Thanks Dave for having the foresight to see that this guy was going to melt down and be a bust despite the fact that many folks were clamoring for you to take him because he would "gain the Jaguars national attention". I will take Blake Bortles over Johnny Football any day and twice on Sunday.

Katoblue
Member Avatar

Manziel is such an idiot child.. and so thankless for the opportunities he's been given, that so many humbled other players will never have or get.. to think the vikings were also looking at him but went with Bridgewater instead.. and us vikings couldn't be happier..
:hooray:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Even Al Davis (RIP) wouldn't touch THIS guy ...
Quote Post Goto Top

Katoblue
Member Avatar

wilmywood8455
Apr 16 2016, 05:54 AM
Even Al Davis (RIP) wouldn't touch THIS guy ...
:lol:

hey Mr Wilmy.. where will the Raiders be this season? Oakland or LV?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Sports · Next Topic »
Add Reply