Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Trump is a Flashlight
Topic Started: Mar 20 2016, 05:09 PM (2,611 Views)
Harambe4Trump
Member Avatar

Trump is a flashlight. Trump shines a light on forgotten truths. Trump also reveals the disgusting frauds within our punditocracy and political elite. He does not wash away the sins or clean up the garbage, but he shows you that it exists. He ends up revealing the truth behind people’s motivations, directly or indirectly. Sometimes he does not even have to do anything, and the other side just gives up the charade and reveals their true form or beliefs. . .

There is a desire for the GOPe to maintain control of the nodes of power on their side. There is no desire for the GOP to win the general at all costs. There is a desire to win using their guys who meet the check list that they provide which is reviewed and approved by the left.

http://www.socialmatter.net/2016/03/20/trump-is-a-flashlight/
Edited by Harambe4Trump, Mar 20 2016, 05:13 PM.
Skipping leg day is the equivalent of a woman having an abortion. You're ashamed of it, and it was probably unnecessary.
#MAGA
#wallsnotwars
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OffensivelyOpenMinded
Member Avatar

I thought over his choice of Ben Carson for head of the DOE, and I love it. The man hates political correctness, there is no way to say he got where he is due to affirmative action(the man is highly intelligent and made it on his own merits), he is the ultimate guy to take on the federal cultural Marxist Leviathan and turn it around. I was a bit upset that he didn't make Surgeon General at first, but that position is much, much better now that I have thought it over. Trump knows what he is doing.

The Revolution of the K's is coming ...
Edited by OffensivelyOpenMinded, Mar 20 2016, 05:20 PM.
"The problem with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and putting things in it."
Terry Pratchett

OffensivelyOpenMinded
Member Avatar

Double
Edited by OffensivelyOpenMinded, Mar 20 2016, 05:22 PM.
"The problem with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and putting things in it."
Terry Pratchett

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

Flashlight, yeah, you run with that.

OffensivelyOpenMinded
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
Mar 20 2016, 05:20 PM
Got anything of substance to add, Tsalami?
Terry Pratchett

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

OffensivelyOpenMinded
Mar 20 2016, 05:21 PM
Tsalagi
Mar 20 2016, 05:20 PM
Got anything of substance to add, Tsalami?
Not a thing Odor boy.

OffensivelyOpenMinded
Member Avatar

What's that all about man?
Terry Pratchett

Harambe4Trump
Member Avatar

As long as Christie is made secretary of transportation I'll be happy.
Skipping leg day is the equivalent of a woman having an abortion. You're ashamed of it, and it was probably unnecessary.
#MAGA
#wallsnotwars

OffensivelyOpenMinded
Member Avatar

American Identitarian
Mar 20 2016, 05:49 PM
As long as Christie is made secretary of transportation I'll be happy.
He will get something.
Terry Pratchett

Demagogue
Member Avatar
Administrator
Here is a saying among my pilot friends that goes something like

If your are not catching flak then you are not over the target or “You Know You’re Over the Target When You’re Catching Flak”

Trump has definitely been catching some flak over the past few weeks.
People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would do them harm.

OffensivelyOpenMinded
Member Avatar

Demagogue
Mar 21 2016, 12:23 AM
Here is a saying among my pilot friends that goes something like

If your are not catching flak then you are not over the target or “You Know You’re Over the Target When You’re Catching Flak”

Trump has definitely been catching some flak over the past few weeks.
Weeks? He's gonna be fine though. People need to chill out and then warm up to their next commander and chief.
Terry Pratchett

Freaks
Member Avatar

I originally read the topic title incorrectly and saw "fleshlight" instead of flashlight. I then thought it was the other way around and that this country would be the "fleshlight" considering we're the ones getting screwed by Trump.
"I'll be the fella to save his Cinderella,
by turnin' her dream world into real life."

Freaks
Member Avatar

It'll be interesting if Trump wins the nod but doesn't actually get it. If he doesn't then some people are going to be very angry, they may even riot. If he does get the nod then it doesn't look good for the Republican party in general. Either way, the GOP higher ups are in trouble with this. And dear God, if we have Trump vs. Hillary then we're all going to feel it.
"I'll be the fella to save his Cinderella,
by turnin' her dream world into real life."

OffensivelyOpenMinded
Member Avatar

The only people he is going to screw is the SJW, PC crowd. Your taxes are about to get lowered so get used to winning.
Terry Pratchett

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

OffensivelyOpenMinded
Mar 21 2016, 08:16 AM
The only people he is going to screw is the SJW, PC crowd. Your taxes are about to get lowered so get used to winning.
SJW crowd?

OffensivelyOpenMinded
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
Mar 21 2016, 09:08 AM
OffensivelyOpenMinded
SJW crowd?
Social Justice Warriors...these idiots that don't realize how good they had it and are now blowing it in order to Live Action Role Play as oppressed women and minorities from the Civil Rights movement days.
Terry Pratchett

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

OffensivelyOpenMinded
Mar 21 2016, 09:11 AM
Tsalagi
OffensivelyOpenMinded
SJW crowd?
Social Justice Warriors...these idiots that don't realize how good they had it and are now blowing it in order to Live Action Role Play as oppressed women and minorities from the Civil Rights movement days.
What do you mean "how good they had it", who is "they?

OffensivelyOpenMinded
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
Mar 21 2016, 09:45 AM
OffensivelyOpenMinded
Tsalagi
OffensivelyOpenMinded
SJW crowd?
I just told you who "they" are.
Terry Pratchett

OffensivelyOpenMinded
Member Avatar

Well I would say race relations have gone to shit under this president. He has stoked racial tension this whole time.
Terry Pratchett

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

OffensivelyOpenMinded
Mar 21 2016, 09:47 AM
Tsalagi
Mar 21 2016, 09:45 AM
OffensivelyOpenMinded
Tsalagi
OffensivelyOpenMinded
SJW crowd?
I just told you who "they" are.
Actually, no you didn't, you said, "those idiots who didn't know how good they had it", who is they?, and what do you call "how good they had it'.

As for racial division, there were plenty of my fellow Republicans who shake my hand at caucus just as a picture is taken, then forget bout me the rest of the nite...there were plenty of people angry just because he's black...I mean, really, for all practical purposes, he hasn't governed all that different from Clinton, he's a Center-Left Democrat just like Bill Clinton was.

He hasn't stoked anything, at best, you could say his election brought white racism into the light, and they're open about it...speedman's constant "Magic Negro" comments I present for your Evidence #1.

Let's take Ferguson for example...it's well known that the Ferguson PD has been racist against Blacks prior to this latest uproar, all recent events have done is shine a light on a Department that had a terrible history with minorities

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Conservative.com & Republican.com politics forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply