Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Female Sexual Dysfunction Is Epidemic
Topic Started: May 26 2016, 06:25 AM (2,527 Views)
Fact

Maybe monogamy is not a good thing?

Genetic females are pretty screwed up. They are on the rag 25% of the time and often have PMS Prepare to Meet Satan and PMDD. After their reproductive years they hit menopause and in many cases their libido drops to zero whereas men's libido remain barely diminished.

Should men remain monogamous if their wives become ice queens with a bad attitudes?
Edited by Fact, May 26 2016, 06:28 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Freaks
Member Avatar

Troll topic but whether or not a couple wants to remain monogamous or not is up to them. As far as STDs and pregnancy go monogamy is better, also more stable for children if involved. Sometimes people having sex with others is detrimental to a relationship but other times it keeps the relationship healthy. All depends on those involved. I would much rather people be honest about it though, lying is not needed and shows a complete disrespect for that person.
"I'll be the fella to save his Cinderella,
by turnin' her dream world into real life."

Freaks
Member Avatar

And as far as unhealthy relationships go, they can also choose whether or not they want to seek help staying together or they can move on. It's all situational.

jake58

Fact
May 26 2016, 06:25 AM

Maybe monogamy is not a good thing?

Genetic females are pretty screwed up. They are on the rag 25% of the time and often have PMS Prepare to Meet Satan and PMDD. After their reproductive years they hit menopause and in many cases their libido drops to zero whereas men's libido remain barely diminished.

Should men remain monogamous if their wives become ice queens with a bad attitudes?
I'm sorry you're not getting any ass bro...
Snopes CEO embezzles from company, divorces wife to marry prostitute: Mostly true

jake58

Freaks1932
May 26 2016, 05:37 PM
Troll topic but whether or not a couple wants to remain monogamous or not is up to them. As far as STDs and pregnancy go monogamy is better, also more stable for children if involved. Sometimes people having sex with others is detrimental to a relationship but other times it keeps the relationship healthy. All depends on those involved. I would much rather people be honest about it though, lying is not needed and shows a complete disrespect for that person.
...lying is not needed... from a distance I agree with this and it's a principle I practice, the problem is that in some circumstances, people just don't want to know, there's some comfort in kidding yourself.

To use an example, how could Jerry Sandusky's wife not know that something wasn't right, or Camille Cosby?
Snopes CEO embezzles from company, divorces wife to marry prostitute: Mostly true

Freaks
Member Avatar

jake58
May 26 2016, 06:18 PM
Freaks1932
...lying is not needed... from a distance I agree with this and it's a principle I practice, the problem is that in some circumstances, people just don't want to know, there's some comfort in kidding yourself.

To use an example, how could Jerry Sandusky's wife not know that something wasn't right, or Camille Cosby?
I think the lying is much worse than the act itself but that could very well just be my personal opinion. It seems disrespectful and cowardly.

Freaks
Member Avatar

Question though, if your significant other said to you they would like to sleep with somebody else or other people but still loves you and wants to be with you then how would you react?

Coast2coast

A "cold wife" on this end means throw another log onto the fire but no, you don't cheat.

If a man (per your topic but man or woman) wants out then stand up, be decent have the guts and consideration for the person you committed to and say something. Address the issue that makes one wish to go elsewhere or openly address leaving. If you can't do either, in particular the former then you don't have much of a relationship and you may as well go - but out the front door and not sneaking metaphorically out the back.

By the by, your non-empathetic and frankly degrading opinion of women as you addressed it in your opening post could be, no make that will be a future issue in a relationship if it isn't already.

Now I'm going to have lunch with my wife :love: and watch "Cheaters" :spat:

Edited by Coast2coast, May 26 2016, 07:22 PM.

Harambe4Trump
Member Avatar

Monogamy is the best not just for practitioners but for society as well. The absolute worst for a society is to incentivize single motherhood.
Can anyone answer this simple question?

Why is it that 94% of mass shootings are perpetrated by people who have either identified or registered as a Democrat?
#MAGA
#wallsnotwars

jazzyjeff

Freaks1932
May 26 2016, 07:08 PM
Question though, if your significant other said to you they would like to sleep with somebody else or other people but still loves you and wants to be with you then how would you react?
Even though I was a womanizer in my younger life during my first two marriages, I would tell my significant other to go and never return. Yep the old double standard.

Fact

Freaks1932
This is a no hostility zone and you are being hostile by crying troll.

Getting back on topic. Women are a mess and they should not whine if their husbands "cheat".

It's a fact that women of child bearing age are on the rag 25% of the time. That's reality and it sucks for men.

Now with trans women becoming more accepted cis women need to up their game. Trans women tend to look like supermodels while most American cis women look like crap these days. They are fat, bitchy and covered with tattoos. No thanks!

The solution is to routinely remove the woman's ovaries after she's done the baby making and then put her on HRT. That will solve a lot of the bitchiness and correct the libido issues.

Fact

Coast2coast
May 26 2016, 07:20 PM
A "cold wife" on this end means throw another log onto the fire but no, you don't cheat.

If a man (per your topic but man or woman) wants out then stand up, be decent have the guts and consideration for the person you committed to and say something. Address the issue that makes one wish to go elsewhere or openly address leaving. If you can't do either, in particular the former then you don't have much of a relationship and you may as well go - but out the front door and not sneaking metaphorically out the back.

By the by, your non-empathetic and frankly degrading opinion of women as you addressed it in your opening post could be, no make that will be a future issue in a relationship if it isn't already.

Now I'm going to have lunch with my wife :love: and watch "Cheaters" :spat:

Nobody is degrading women. I'm merely pointing out the elephant in the room.

The medical industry is doing women a disservice by not removing their troublesome ovaries and telling them that menopause it not a disease.

Freaks
Member Avatar

Fact
May 26 2016, 11:16 PM
Freaks1932

Getting back on topic. Women are a mess and they should not whine if their husbands "cheat".

It's a fact that women of child bearing age are on the rag 25% of the time. That's reality and it sucks for men.

Now with trans women becoming more accepted cis women need to up their game. Trans women tend to look like supermodels while most American cis women look like crap these days. They are fat, bitchy and covered with tattoos. No thanks!

The solution is to routinely remove the woman's ovaries after she's done the baby making and then put her on HRT. That will solve a lot of the bitchiness and correct the libido issues.

Saying it's a trolling topic isn't hostility. It simply is what it is, too obvious by your use of certain terms.

If they didn't have their period then they wouldn't be child-bearing women, would they? Also, it's not like men can't have sex with them on their period and there are also other things like oral sex, anal sex, and their hand. Hell, you could use your own hand or a sex toy. Pretty easy. If you don't want a woman can't be on her period then don't be with a woman or one who doesn't have them anymore. If you want to be with a trans woman, then be with a trans woman, not everyone wants to though.

You could always just remove men's ability to have children too, you know.

Fact

Freaks1932
May 26 2016, 11:57 PM
Fact
Freaks1932

Saying it's a trolling topic isn't hostility. It simply is what it is, too obvious by your use of certain terms.

If they didn't have their period then they wouldn't be child-bearing women, would they? Also, it's not like men can't have sex with them on their period and there are also other things like oral sex, anal sex, and their hand. Hell, you could use your own hand or a sex toy. Pretty easy. If you don't want a woman can't be on her period then don't be with a woman or one who doesn't have them anymore. If you want to be with a trans woman, then be with a trans woman, not everyone wants to though.

It's really f'd up that every 28 days women menstruate. A lot of them get crazy with PMS and PMDD. While they don't have much control over this it sucks. 25% the are out of commission and if they get PMS or PMDD then there is another 25% down time. Who wants that?!

Women generally are hot from 18 to about 30. After that everything starts going down hill in most cases but there are exceptions. Today in the US most women are fat or obese. That's a huge turn off and all that fat stores excessive estrogen which diminishes the sex drive and makes them even crazier.

Women need improvement. Get rid of the ovaries and then they will be available for sex 24/7 and 100% more pleasant and stable. It's a win win situation. Ovaries are EVIL! :devil:

Freaks
Member Avatar

Fact
May 27 2016, 12:31 AM
Freaks1932
May 26 2016, 11:57 PM
Fact

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

It's really f'd up that every 28 days women menstruate. A lot of them get crazy with PMS and PMDD. While they don't have much control over this it sucks. 25% the are out of commission and if they get PMS or PMDD then there is another 25% down time. Who wants that?!

Women generally are hot from 18 to about 30. After that everything starts going down hill in most cases but there are exceptions. Today in the US most women are fat or obese. That's a huge turn off and all that fat stores excessive estrogen which diminishes the sex drive and makes them even crazier.

Women need improvement. Get rid of the ovaries and then they will be available for sex 24/7 and 100% more pleasant and stable. It's a win win situation. Ovaries are EVIL! :devil:
If it makes you feel any better they are always hard at work creating new things to increase a woman's sex drive. I hear there have been big advancements in recent years.

Some women do have high sex drives, some have none at all - which is quite sad all around. I have difficulty understanding "asexuality" and an even harder time understanding "asexual" men but apparently they do exist.

jake58

Freaks1932
May 26 2016, 07:06 PM
jake58
May 26 2016, 06:18 PM
Freaks1932

I think the lying is much worse than the act itself but that could very well just be my personal opinion. It seems disrespectful and cowardly.
Perhaps you view sex as more of a physical act than an emotional one, which frankly is more the masculine perspective

To your question, I would ask my partner why she wanted to have sex with others and base my answer off that - 'variety' would not cut it as a response

And I've said this before, but while I look at women all the time and keep an active fantasy life, I'd never consider cheating on my wife, she's the best person I know and it would wound her. I can't imagine the guilt.

It would appear the OP is seeking to justify some current or future behavior. It's very common.

edro14

I think Fact is trying to say that he is a cheater, wants someone to validate his behavior.
Edited by edro14, May 27 2016, 11:52 AM.

Fact

edro14
May 27 2016, 11:51 AM
I think Fact is trying to say that he is a cheater, wants someone to validate his behavior.
Do you even know my gender?

Most humans are heterosexual and while lesbians are happy being asexual men are not be they straight or homosexual. Monogamy is not a good thing for men. I have no problem if they cheat. I don't judge them.

Women need to up their game.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Fact
Women generally are hot from 18 to about 30. After that everything starts going down hill in most cases but there are exceptions.
Spoken like someone who hasn't experienced or been with a post 50 y/o woman rediscovering her sexuality. Too bad for you. :biggrin:

Quote Post Goto Top

Freaks
Member Avatar

wilmywood8455
May 28 2016, 05:43 AM
Fact
Women generally are hot from 18 to about 30. After that everything starts going down hill in most cases but there are exceptions.
Spoken like someone who hasn't experienced or been with a post 50 y/o woman rediscovering her sexuality. Too bad for you. :biggrin:

Huh. I would like to experience that. :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · SEXUALITY & ATTRACTION · Next Topic »
Add Reply