Trump Cheered At College Football National Championship Game, Stands For Anthem

Joined: March 18th, 2016, 12:19 am

January 9th, 2018, 5:36 am #1

Politicians promising free stuff in exchange for a vote are consider great speakers by the media.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: March 18th, 2016, 12:19 am

January 9th, 2018, 5:38 am #2

Thunderous crowd chanting USA USA USA
Politicians promising free stuff in exchange for a vote are consider great speakers by the media.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: May 29th, 2016, 9:21 pm

January 9th, 2018, 6:16 am #3

Drudge X wrote:Thunderous crowd chanting USA USA USA
:hooray: Impressive. No one paid those in attendance to show their true feelings about their president.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: March 18th, 2016, 12:19 am

January 9th, 2018, 6:22 am #4

USA chant starting at 37 seconds into the video.

Politicians promising free stuff in exchange for a vote are consider great speakers by the media.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: March 20th, 2016, 10:17 pm

January 9th, 2018, 6:33 am #5

Drudge X wrote:Thunderous crowd chanting USA USA USA
Alabama-Georgia? No surprise there.
You may be a conservative republican..if you are pro life until you get your mistress knocked up
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: March 17th, 2016, 9:46 pm

January 9th, 2018, 6:56 am #6

Bet the Liar in Chief will never attend a Giants-Jets game or a Raiders-49ers game. Alabama loves Trump and Roy Moore so Drudge automatically thinks its thread worthy. :rollseyes:
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: March 18th, 2016, 6:56 am

January 9th, 2018, 7:53 am #7

Adolph Hipster wrote:
Drudge X wrote:Thunderous crowd chanting USA USA USA
Alabama-Georgia? No surprise there.
^^^Ignorant bigotry.
Ringoism: Never underestimate the advantages of being underestimated.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: March 20th, 2016, 10:17 pm

January 9th, 2018, 1:23 pm #8

ringotuna wrote:
Adolph Hipster wrote:
Drudge X wrote:Thunderous crowd chanting USA USA USA
Alabama-Georgia? No surprise there.
^^^Ignorant bigotry.
What bigotry? Both are deep red states.
You may be a conservative republican..if you are pro life until you get your mistress knocked up
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: July 7th, 2016, 1:06 am

January 9th, 2018, 1:50 pm #9

Wow, as double insult to our liberal friends, standing for the National Anthem AND chanting USA, USA, USA....

Do liberals consider this a hate crime?
"No. No he won't. We'll stop it."
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: March 17th, 2016, 11:16 pm

January 9th, 2018, 1:53 pm #10

PATruth wrote:Wow, as double insult to our liberal friends, standing for the National Anthem AND chanting USA, USA, USA....

Do liberals consider this a hate crime?
Among the many stupid things you have said over the years, and those are legion, this is probably one of the stupidest.

Quote
Like
Share

Joined: July 7th, 2016, 1:06 am

January 9th, 2018, 2:00 pm #11

Opinionated wrote:
PATruth wrote:Wow, as double insult to our liberal friends, standing for the National Anthem AND chanting USA, USA, USA....

Do liberals consider this a hate crime?
Among the many stupid things you have said over the years, and those are legion, this is probably one of the stupidest.
Actually it's not that absurd, remember, your side elected a guy that had never been proud of his country. Liberal educators have sent children home from school for wearing t-shirts with pro-American slogans printed on them. Your side considered it offensive to legally challenged students. Face it, liberals aren't known for their patriotism.
"No. No he won't. We'll stop it."
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: May 29th, 2016, 9:21 pm

January 9th, 2018, 2:34 pm #12

70-101 wrote:Bet the Liar in Chief will never attend a Giants-Jets game or a Raiders-49ers game. Alabama loves Trump and Roy Moore so Drudge automatically thinks its thread worthy. :rollseyes:
it is thread worthy because although the sentiment is representative of the geographic area it is still representative of a segment of our nation, people who are Americans, by the way, and people who have a right to free speech. Was there a thread months ago pertaining to Charlottesville? Is there now a current thread pertaining to the NFL? Threads related to football and threads related to a specific area of our nation. By the way who, of late, deemed you the great decider of what should be and what should not be? A little dictator in the making it seems.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: March 18th, 2016, 7:23 pm

January 9th, 2018, 2:49 pm #13

Rich white people in GA and AL like Donald Trump? Who knew?
I told you so
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: May 29th, 2016, 9:21 pm

January 9th, 2018, 3:08 pm #14

George Aligator wrote:Rich white people in GA and AL like Donald Trump? Who knew?
I was not aware that our college students had so much money these days. Would you agree that the large preponderance of those attending were Gen Y?
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: March 18th, 2016, 12:19 am

January 9th, 2018, 5:12 pm #15

Seems like the left were hoping the opposite reaction from the fans with Trump showing up.

You know, I don't ever recall a thunderous USA chant from the crowd while Obama was president. Why is that?
Politicians promising free stuff in exchange for a vote are consider great speakers by the media.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: March 18th, 2016, 7:23 pm

January 9th, 2018, 7:57 pm #16

peewee wrote:
George Aligator wrote:Rich white people in GA and AL like Donald Trump? Who knew?
I was not aware that our college students had so much money these days. Would you agree that the large preponderance of those attending were Gen Y?
It ain't the tuition, bro, it's the stadium tickets
I told you so
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: March 22nd, 2016, 7:11 am

January 9th, 2018, 10:51 pm #17

George Aligator wrote:
peewee wrote:
George Aligator wrote:Rich white people in GA and AL like Donald Trump? Who knew?
I was not aware that our college students had so much money these days. Would you agree that the large preponderance of those attending were Gen Y?
It ain't the tuition, bro, it's the stadium tickets
The University of Southern New Hampshire doesn't have a football Stadium............... :lol:
Jesus can raise the dead, but he can't fix stupid
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: March 18th, 2016, 12:19 am

January 10th, 2018, 12:28 am #18

About 1.5 years ago, Trump was a liberal hero to the left.

Why the sudden hate of your own?
Politicians promising free stuff in exchange for a vote are consider great speakers by the media.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: May 15th, 2016, 12:28 am

January 10th, 2018, 12:59 am #19

Let's make him famous! Bo Scarbrough yells F Trump before alabama game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sha0FqZI7fc
Last edited by Alt Right PEPE on January 10th, 2018, 1:05 am, edited 5 times in total.
APPLE = Exploitation of Red Chinese Communist Slave labor
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: July 27th, 2016, 4:53 am

January 10th, 2018, 1:04 am #20

Drudge X wrote:Seems like the left were hoping the opposite reaction from the fans with Trump showing up.

You know, I don't ever recall a thunderous USA chant from the crowd while Obama was president. Why is that?
Because remembering that would undermine your nonsense.

Ever notice the only 2 people Trump refuses to speak ill of are Stormy Daniels and Vladimir Putin?
Quote
Like
Share